It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamaican ghost throws a kid around in front of news camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i am not sure about this video , I need a second opinion

the first contact with the ghost seemed a little questionable ,however the second encounter looked a bit real

anyway some thoughts on this would be nice

Many thanks
Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Looks like his left leg pushes him back.
2 Pennies.
3rd line.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Fake ! you can see as his thighs buldge
just before the chair moves.In preperation for the launch.
.notice also the position of his feet. just perfect for scooting a
chair across the floor.(sorry)!

The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That is pretty strange. I wonder why if it was a old friend of his he is getting tossed around so much. Doesn't seem like a "friend" would do that to you. Think Ill keep my eye on this one for a bit. Not only because it is interesting ,but because there seems to be a few threads popping up now about kids and hauntings. It is almost like a tiny epidemic going on now for some reason.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Hmm...if he were to have used his leg or legs to push back, the chair would probably just rocked back but in this case the chair seemed to actually lift off the ground. Definitely interesting - and if its real, it's not a "friend" either.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dat's jus creepy man!
If it's acting, give the kid credit!
I've never seen anything so crazy.
The first part when he's in the chair, you can see the chair start to vibrate and hear the legs tremble on the floor.
I look forward to "the experts" analysis!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm not too sure about this either...I think the first incident looks more realistic but I don't like the open door behind him. Somebody/something could be pulling him back, as for the 2nd incident anyone could jerk their leg to the side. Not saying the video is fake by any means, it's just reminds me of one of those Ghost hunting tv shows. Why does it go dark before every encounter? That's weird too.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ok , real quick to all the posters , did you all watch the whole video ? i seem a bunch of comments on the encounter with the chair ,but did anyone watch the whole video ? the second encounter is what makes me wonder ,it clearly lookes like his legg gets pulled ,even when his mother grabs him you can see it lookes like both of his legs are getting pulled

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dudeimanoldfart

ya i also wonderd my self about that , it does get dark before both of the encounters , humm .. must debunk this

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Yeah the second one spooked me too, in the first he could have pushed the chair back himself, but on the second occasion, well, it really does look like hes being pulled. However, the kid could have practiced it in the mirror, if so full marks for artistic interpretation. Im actually not sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The ladies reaction to this is suspect to me. In an ordinary (un-rehearsed) situation where a person moves very suddenly or violently for no reason, any persons in close proximation to the occurrence would have the initial reaction to instinctively move backwards or off to the side or at least some movement that is erratic in nature.. This ladies first split second reaction was a swift movement (with NO shock or hesitation whatsoever) toward the child. To me this is exactly how a person reacts when they KNOW something is to occur...

edit on 20-11-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

i agree with you fully ,i am not too sure eather , how would one go about disproving this ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I watched the vid all the way thru - the second incident against the wall looked more real to me than the first when he is in the chair. Actually both are pretty bizarre!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

well you just i get your point ,but your missing one thing here ,they have been dealing with this for some time now ,and if that is the mother of the child then i can see how she would react , also the old lady said that this ghost has thrown the boy around ,so who knows maybe she was just trying to save him ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You make a really intelligent point about the womans reaction to the child. However, can we assume that shes seen this happening to the boy before, I know if it was my daughter being repeatedly attacked, then i would move towards my child to protect them, even if i was terrified as the the protective instinct would be stronger than the fear. But i could be wrong, just a thought. And thats assuming she is the mother or a relative of the child.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Its quite funny really but i dont get scared easily, and so many of these types of videos are obviously hoaxes, but this ones actually quite spooky, i want to go back and have another look but it was scaaarrreey, will someone come along and debunk it please so i can sleep tonight.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

well you just i get your point ,but your missing one thing here ,they have been dealing with this for some time now ,and if that is the mother of the child then i can see how she would react , also the old lady said that this ghost has thrown the boy around ,so who knows maybe she was just trying to save him ?

Yes, that would be correct if that is the boys mother, and if this occurs so often that she is always expecting it. But I get the idea that it isnt the mother being that this lady is holding a microphone up to him and gives me the impression that she is some type of journalist or reporter.

If that is the mother, and this event occurs often, than it would very well be acceptable to have such an instinctive movement as shown.
edit on 20-11-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i also noticed that twards the end of the video ,they show it in slow motion and it looks even more real , creepy

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

i see you now , and i noticed that the mother if that be is wearing a red shirt , but i wonder why she was holding the microphone ? the boy also says that that he can see the ghost right before he gets pulled

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you watch the very end of the video, after his legs are being pulled, the mother grabs him, and puts her arms under his, if you look very carefully, i think hes floating in the air slightly, as if it still has control of him. What do you lot think, am i imagining it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join