It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
simple
as AJ said:
decriminalize dope
the cartels crash mexico returns to civility

Jones talking isn't the problem
people's listening is.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by bozzchem

I like your style Bozzchem
thats exactly what it is.
Ps
we are waiting for the illegal americans
but thats ok leave the beer bring the whiskey

edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Be careful what you wish for! You'll have a bunch of illegal Americans heading your way who are trying to escape Police State, USA. They'll bring neither beer nor whiskey. They'll assume that upon arrival you Canucks will gladly welcome them and share yours!!

If you're smart, you'll have a polished set of boots ready to send them back across your southern border. Funny how it seems southern borders are the problems many countries face these days, eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

One would think America had learned from its original go at prohibition. Not only was prohibition a dismal failure but it also created more problems than the booze alone would have.

Attempting to legislate morality will always be a FAIL. Leave me the hell alone and I'll do the same to you. If I have the urge to drink, smoke, snort, shoot something you don't like, TOUGH. It's my body and should it kill me then consider it population control.

Keep in mind my statements aren't directed at you personally but are merely my thoughts being sent via the interwebs. There are people who want to be left alone and there are people who just won't leave others alone. I fall into the former category and am starting to prepare for dealing with those who fit in the latter category.
edit on 20-11-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You took it out of context a bit, but thats expected when ppl don't like AJ.

I do agree though, 28k deaths on the border and it seems the US Govt doesn't really give a crap, but here we are fighting 2 wars on another continent,

suppose, its cause we need the black market drug money for al-cia-adea

I fully support full legalization as well as Personal Responsibility.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

heheh I read you
I'm heading north soon myself
I like the north
for exactly the reasons you just said.

PS
and because I listened to jones years ago I can afford to move now.
so his critics make me laff
"whats in your wallet"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by andy1033

The cartels are what he is refering to.
[...]

Yeah, of course. But then if according to him the cartels have the government in their grip/are the government there is a problem. Really considering an armed conflict isn't that easy. That would result in guerilla warfare and in case of Mexico in a economic disaster, for both. ( check the trade statistics)

Speaking of which: What about some kind of economic sanctions? It doesn't even have to be some kind of embargo just a wink that it give the mex. gov. a motive to deal with it.
The thought is to get the politicians who still care about the real economy into action.
But then this probably cannot be implemented on state level. ( like anything else... oh well
)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

Imho
The criminals are running the show
way above the nationalist level and this is the way they want it.
That is what has to be fixed.
4 tons of coke went down in mexico on a CIA plane that has been used in renditions
there's your problem
nothing will change till that's fixed everywhere.
PoPPY bush....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Thats a worse generalization then Alex Jones could even use.

...it was a specific particularization... there is a difference, dear...

he was right about 911 happening before the event too.

...so were thousands of people...

so what have you been right about before?

...i was right about you...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Agreed, but then if they do they also decide upon any military action don't they?

There are potential good people everywhere they just need to be motivated. If for example we say: "Until you do something about it there will be sanctions on weaponry, (chemical) industry machinery and resources." It would get some heads up. The criminals would still be able to get supplies but it would create a shortage for everybody else so people would eventually be fed up with it.

Just my 2 cents.... yes this might harm the economy short term while I think this might just work on the long run!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kybertech

Agreed, but then if they do they also decide upon any military action don't they?

There are potential good people everywhere they just need to be motivated. If for example we say: "Until you do something about it there will be sanctions on weaponry, (chemical) industry machinery and resources." It would get some heads up. The criminals would still be able to get supplies but it would create a shortage for everybody else so people would eventually be fed up with it.

Just my 2 cents.... yes this might harm the economy short term while I think this might just work on the long run!

Yes, there are potential good people everywhere. Motivating them? Precisely how does one motivate them? The writing is on the wall yet these good people are doing little. Then again, they are doing what they were trained to do...NOTHING.

Sanctions will work against the PTB which is why they allow us to continue in our current pattern. They know full well that attempting to take our weapons will result in a storm they have no umbrella for. In regards to chemical, industrial and mechanical...they win. They have all but relegated our means of industry to the scrap heap.

As a nation, the US is done for. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. Most of our industry is gone and we have become a service nation. There are only so many services required and they can quickly be spread abroad.

My grandfather worked in a steel foundry. He is now 93 and I have no doubt that once he passes his knowledge will be gone for good. Who the hell is going to fire up the ovens and get us back to the level where we can sustain ourselves internally? I wish it will happen but am not holding my breath.

You have been a witness to the intentional implosion of a nation. When they come for our guns, that will be the time when we either rise up and restore it or we cower and allow it to go into the dustbin of history.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Alex helped wake me up have to give him some props. I even donated to his latest money bomb. That being said the way he protects israel, especially when it comes to 911, makes me cautious. Maybe its his religious beliefs, maybe its his sponsors, but there is a line he doesn't cross.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

PS
and because I listened to jones years ago I can afford to move now.
so his critics make me laff
"whats in your wallet"

Exactly! My "wallet" can't contain the silver and gold I purchased back when I first discovered AJ and listened to him touting them as a hedge but they have most certainly outperformed every other "investment" that I've made to date.

Yep, It's amazing how your balance sheet looks when you bought gold @ $550/ounce and silver @ $17/ounce.

Then again, I'd probably say it was more Bob Chapman that I listened to than AJ. Again, I listen for the guests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join