It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an Elf on my picture and decided to join any paranormal forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Here is another picture from the series, in which a similar blue shape is shown, this time at the ground.
The shape has the shape of a trollface.

I added an enlarged image within the image.

I should go back into the forest, but because of the snow wheater this week it would be a great hard time getting there. Also, my leg hurts.
But I will attempt to go back there if the snow melts.
I can't remember the exact lokation. I was waling around just exploring.
I found what I belive to be a Danish viking-aged grave, and a large stone added over a river as a bridge
Perhaps these elfs dwell within the ruins of a viking aged villigae within the forest?

PICTURE:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I wish you had found an entrance hole to the Hollow Earth. good luck with your folk-death metal album! That face for instance should be double exposure some sort of transfer? I dont know We've seen so many strange things in a picture... But its hard to believe until the strange comes knocking at your door.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Today I saw an orb coming out of the forest.
I think I got it on picture. Let me just get my cord.

----

Here it is, as panorama due to the fact that I don't want to show my backyard, as to expose my whereabouts.

Up in the left corner you can see the orb coming from the forest, then turning into that way >

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
\m/ Swedish death metal is my passion. love scandanavian metal.

but um... i know that fairy and elves live in droves in your forests. But my first instict is that your first picture of the elve is actually a spirit. As a medium.ghost hunter myself i find many floating heads as ghost pictures. your second one actually looks like a grey alien to me. great work! would love to know your bands website

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think This
Is more convincing

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I think This
Is more convincing

Please tell me I'm just blind and not seeing what these people are going on about.

I don't even seen a face.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I find it interesting that everyone jumps on the hate train right away. You cant disprove it any more than he can prove it, so lets just look at it with an open mind, instead of screaming "Heresy Heres... I mean, screaming "HOAX, HOAX!"

I would have never considered the idea of fairies and elves being plausible, then I saw this documentary. Its called "Investigation into the Invisible World", and I saw it on Sundance - I dont own the DVD because it is not possible to purchase it in NTSC format. Anyway, this French director goes to Iceland, and speaks to various people about trolls, gnomes, elves, and the such. He speaks with many people, from a small girl to a middle aged police officer, all of whom say that they have interacted with these creatures. They speak very matter of factly, and either they are telling the truth or completely bat# insane. The little girl claims to have been given a key to a gnomes house that she had befriended, and then showed it to her unbelieving mother.

Here is the IMDB: www.imdb.com...

I highly recommend watching it, if you can ever find it. It certainly opened my mind to the idea of extra-dimensional beings, or some other form of paranormal activity.

I like this as an introduction thread. Works for me. If you have nothing better to do than hate on people, what does that say about you?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Here is an article about elves in Iceland....recently, the government there changed construction of a road, so as to not disrupt the elves and gnomes!

www.seattlepi.com...

Highway engineers in recent years have been forced to reroute roads around supposed elf dwellings. Similarly, builders of the country's first shopping mall took care to lay electrical cables and other underground installations well away from suspected abodes of gnomes and fairies. Couples planning a new house will sometimes hire "elf-spotters" to ensure the lot is free of spirit folk

So I would not be so sure that you know everything there is to know, yes?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
OP,
If you arent pulling our legs..
That is weird to just photograph in the forest. lol

It does look like an old man, either taking a crapski or trying to hide and see who you are. lol

I will say however...
That it do feel that it feels a bit manipulated,
but I dunno..lol

Weird though if real.

Maybe the old guy lives out there?
homeless in a forest maybe?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2a68a20c67b.png[/atsimg]

Oh, I will also say though~
That I do think things like "elfs" may exist,
whether they be inter dimensional or what, I dunno..
But I bet something like them exists in some reality that ties in with our own. lol

thanks for sharing..
your country is one ive always wanted to go to.
and stay in. lol

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nattmaran

Aw come on man, this was photoshopped.... looks like you just clicked clone once with someones head in there... Is this a joke?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I couldn't upload the file of the orb it was too big (4.4 MB). here is a jpeg
It could also be a gnome lantern.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nattmaran
A few months ago (last fall) I was out in the forest taking pictures for my folk/black metal album that I am/was working on.

The pictures only need to be 500x500

That's not true. Album cover size should be about 12 cm x 12 cm at 300dpi. That's roughly 1500 x 1500 pixels

A 500 x 500 pixel image would need to be blown up something stupid and the quality after printing would be awful

Cool pics though

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2a68a20c67b.png[/atsimg]

I have used photoshop for the last 12 years, almost every day of my working life (and I work a lot!), I've seen and created hundreds of photoshop images for print and for screen, be it web or tv, and can tell you 100% that's a photoshop job.

To start with a 500 pixel square, low res image wont work for album artwork. The image needs to be 120mm x 120mm as matey sais above...oh and it will need a 3mm bleed and would need to be 300 dpi minimum.

So why only have a small, low res version available? Because the high res version would show it up as the dodgy ps job it is.

Look at the way the head meets the tree, that fade is a poor cut and paste job and shoddy blur tool. The angle of the head is wrong and if you look at the whole picture the head floats in the picture...it just isn't part of the original composition...blatant.

Im a believer and an open person but this is just a joke...in fact I cant believe I even put the time in replying...why isn't this in the hoax section?

e2a: im working tonight, if I get 10 mins I'll knock one up...
edit on 14-12-2010 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1d7a135804d.jpg[/atsimg]

Say hello to the queen of England

Ok I was wrong about the time...it took 3 minutes

Seriously though with an hour or two you can create almost anything in PS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join