It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked last night, (including photos)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If you find a way to cleanse your house of these unwanted spirits I would like to hear it. I believe I have some sort of ghost/demon in my new house and I've tried quite a few things to get rid of it but nothing really seems to work.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

No worries. Everything is fine. I hope you can overcome your homesickness.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Avvie....

how are you?

we genuinely care that you are well.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Avvie, have you gone to see a doctor yet? There are a lot of people here concerned for you. Let us know how you are getting on.

MiTS.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Here is some relevant information on the Occult and protection from wicked spirits I thought you might find useful. IT is in pdf format:

The Occult and the truth
edit on 6-12-2010 by Calender because: spacing

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe the 2 spirits haunting you are the same one, maybe this Duncan had a split personality when he was alive like a sort of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde persona, I am not making fun of you at all it is just something that came across my mind that there isnt 2 spirits haunting you there is only one, the next time you are attacked by this thing Tell it in a firm and controlled voice No that that there is no reason for it to be here and it needs to leave, but dont just say it you have to actually mean it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashleigh

That may be the case, its like one night the thing is being nice like when it saved me from my ceiling collapsing and other times its harrasing me. Nothing has happened since that night, the bed still shakes now and then and i did actually wake up kind of paralysed the other night, i woke up and my whole body was stiff, i couldnt move at all, not even my head, obviously i was scared but it eventually went away. I will keep everyone up to date incase anything else happens. Thankyou for all your concerns.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
clearly you're not giving it what it wants.
...just kidding, just kidding.
Maybe you're dealing with two different entities... ever thought of that?

I think some people thought it ran off with you...lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I thought it was 2 entity's, mum just told me she saw someone sitting by my feet looking at me, my brother saw it too but i didn't :/ now I'm worried about sleeping tonight lol. No i think you would have known if i had run off with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join