It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no more soda and juice for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hhahahahha waw yea i meant germs, presently i had to deal with some german long distance contacts and i guess my subcontiousness wanted me to kill all germans. thats the funnyest typo ever really.

anyway i dont see anything wrong with using sugar or ?zaharine? in stuff like hawaiian punch, but when you say hawaiian punch i though you mean some cheap 5l bottle of juice thats filled with preservatives and chemicals so it baffled me, strange if it dosnt have aspartame and acids in it.
hey im thinking smart with a budget too,dont get the wrong idea, i dont wanna give 5$ for 5 oranges for 2 glasses of juice. i would probably only drink water,and use oranges 1-2 times a week for a nice screwdriver cocktail with a cap of vodka, or put some water and sugar in it.
i dont have a prublem with sugar,even though people say its not healthy, but aspartame and ACESULFAME?!
i prefer sugar thank you.

and im not trying to live longer, i dont care if i will live longer, i care to not retard my brain and poison my body with this poison.
i dont care living longer,i just dont want to be depressed and feel anxiety attacks and weak because of all those nasty chemicals.
and actually i think i will find a technology to live forever eventualy,even if i have to freeze my self

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm trying to turn around a lifetime of oblivious eating habits. I am losing my spare tire and regaining my endurance. My mind is sharper and I don't get headaches or sickness like I used to. In two years of quitting smoking and just 6 months of eating right and exercise I feel like I am 10 years younger.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
hhahahahha waw yea i meant germs, presently i had to deal with some german long distance contacts and i guess my subcontiousness wanted me to kill all germans. thats the funnyest typo ever really.

anyway i dont see anything wrong with using sugar or ?zaharine? in stuff like hawaiian punch, but when you say hawaiian punch i though you mean some cheap 5l bottle of juice thats filled with preservatives and chemicals so it baffled me, strange if it dosnt have aspartame and acids in it.
hey im thinking smart with a budget too,dont get the wrong idea, i dont wanna give 5$ for 5 oranges for 2 glasses of juice. i would probably only drink water,and use oranges 1-2 times a week for a nice screwdriver cocktail with a cap of vodka, or put some water and sugar in it.
i dont have a prublem with sugar,even though people say its not healthy, but aspartame and ACESULFAME?!
i prefer sugar thank you.

and im not trying to live longer, i dont care if i will live longer, I care to not retard my brain and poison my body with this poison.
i dont care living longer,i just dont want to be depressed and feel anxiety attacks and weak because of all those nasty chemicals.
and actually i think i will find a technology to live forever eventualy,even if I have to freeze my self

...Oh BELIEVE me... I'd much rather be drinking freshly made juice...I even invested in two juicers in my life thinking I would start juicing everyday and they are not cheap... neither is produce when you are juicing it, unfortunately... but Oh MAN that stuff is NICE.

I have been on a health kick or two and yes, it does make you feel better to avoid a lot of crap and even if I don't plan on living past 100, I'd rather be healthy for however long I'm here for so I understand. I have even cut out sugar from my diet altogether and that was interesting- felt great but wanted to cry for a candybar. I have tried alternatives for that reason as well....stevia, licorice, agave nectar (best tasting but has fructose but at least not sucrose) ...but yeah, I'd take sugar over that aspertame crap anyday and sugar does not help tender little insides.

Somebody needs to invent something that will turn sugar into vitamins in the body! That would totally awesome.
edit on 22-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Even if you're not against all the chemicals and what-not, I'd still cut out soda and juice...

It's the sugar and carbs... Just not good with a lot of health issues. As for diet soda, well, I've never trusted that stuff either...but that's just me.

Water and Powerade Zero are my friends...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Even if you're not against all the chemicals and what-not, I'd still cut out soda and juice...

It's the sugar and carbs... Just not good with a lot of health issues. As for diet soda, well, I've never trusted that stuff either...but that's just me.

Water and Powerade Zero are my friends...

I'm drinking soda right now. I hardly ever do though but it was 78 cents and was a treat to myself. I might buy a 2 liter every one or two months. I usually just drink water and coffee because it's cheaper. Coffee is my vice and water is sometimes hard to drink but it does you a lot of good.

I only bought other stuff because I got sick and need vitamin c and it's cheaper than produce. I could have bought supplements but thought i might as well buy something to drink while I'm at it. I get indigestion from orange juice and ester c pills. might be due to drinking decaff coffee to because that ph is even more acidic that regular coffee.

... and i can't stop drinking coffee. out of the question.

oh and powerade zero contains Sucralose... in other words "splenda" It's got a bad rep and is not approved in many european countries.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join