It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hudson and Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There seems to be more here that should be discussed

edit on 20-11-2010 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am looking for more info on these Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
David Hudson's work has been carried on by Barry Carter and many others. Barry's website is here:

www.subtleenergies.com...

If your looking to try very good products, I highly recommend Mother Earth Alchemy. I have had many communications with MEA's alchemist and he is top notch.

Also, you can join Barry's Ormus group on Yahoo here:

Ormus group

You have to request to become a member.

I hope this helps : )

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Do your due diligence thoroughly before going down the ORME road. Some people believe it's promoted by the Illuminati and a deception to keep us from higher levels of being.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes there is much information out there stating both good and bad things about the substance. Most of it has no basis in fact what-so-ever. On both sides of the coin. I think it is a personal choice and experience. Claimed healing properties, turning into a light being, blah, blah, blah. Illuminati and reptilian mind control nonsense. Again, blah, blah, blah. I have read it all. It all comes down to the fact that every single thing is truly in your mind. Most incredibly, so is the ormus experience. You literally get out of it what you put into it. It really is a very unique alchemical byproduct. Why did I try it? I like to know my enemies inside and out. Just in case ; ) Still waiting for the shape shifting thing to happen. Let me see, a bear, a lion, a bird, no!!! I want to be a Sasquatch! This world is so full of overtly creative story tellers and flat out lairs. Beware the BS! And don't be so afraid of your own shadows.

new topics

top topics

join