It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another interesting dream I had last night!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Tonight I was sleeping on my couch. Since I wanted to hear the rain pour on my roof. As I was dreaming I could see myself being bullied some person in Black telling to me to post on this site. I forget what he said. Something like I had to post some serious news and I franticly posted my sources. Then everyone replied and was like OMG! Then I got up from the computer chair in my dream, walked around, I couldn't remember what country my friend was from for some reason, some of my other friends and I were eating, and then I talked to a Army recruiter and he said come here chicken! Which I believe he was just joking around. I shock his hand and then I believe I woke up in the dream. Pretty wacky dream!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is all from alien mind control... The secret government is feeding you thoughts as you sleep... Everything is ok... you will be assimilated...

I mean this in the nicest ribbing gesture I can... Please do not take offense.

That is a pretty wacky dream... I'd say it was a preminition of the future... Or bad chili from the night before...

Thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Well I had mac and cheese, pork chops, stuffing and some soda. Which I loved every bite! It was a strange dream. This one was long. About a few hours long. I normally lucid dream six times a night. If I can learn a few things from this dream. I need to become a rooster! As well remember what country my friend is from.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I will interpret your dream for you...
You are spending too much time on your computer!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Well what else am I supposed to do? Go outside and stand in the rain. No siry bob!
I love chatting with all of you people.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I think you need a wife and a couple of babies to occupy
your time.On second thought,you might have to escape
from your family by hiding on ATS.
So,just keep on annoying us,we are all your family here!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
In the new electric universe theory, (which I hasten to add is correct and totally blows away the gravitational theory currenlty taken by main stream science), dreams and psychic phenmenon can and have been scientifically proven to be fact.

How does that make you feel?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I don't see why you have a problem with me all of a sudden. I never did anything to you. So you can argue with someone who would want to listen to what you have to say.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You are a self -proclaimed atheist and you ask a christian
what have they against you?
Besides,I love to pick on you,you are an easy mark.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well hopefully we can get pass the Atheist-Christian rivalry.
I wouldn't mind having a good laugh with you.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That would be great because I do have a warped
sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm confused...was the bully your friend? Who's the person whose country you can't remember?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

Some bully that looked like someone who would be very rich and looked a lot like myself. My friend Danusia is from Poland and for some reason I couldn't think of the country. Danusia is gorgeous.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OK...so a bully in black tells you to post something on ATS...you post something from one of your news sources, lots of people respond, and you're very surprised...you then go eat something with other friends and you end up talking to an army recruiter...

Mmmm...there are two pertinent points: the bully and the recruiter...the bully could represent a current difficulty in your life or an adversary at work or school (even a teacher or a boss)… as for the recruiter, unless you're seriously considering going into a branch of the armed forces I'd say that by and large, it was just a dream...if you are indeed considering going into the army, that might be a different story...you shook the recruiter's hand...a sign of trust...interesting that you woke up at that point. Not sure what to make of it beyond that.

Perhaps someone else can read something deeper into it...good luck.

new topics

top topics

join