It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, I Believe This Girl Is Very Sincere, Do You Believe Her?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I believe, in mexico and other places in the world there is something very sinister going on and this just adds another part of the puzzle. We have people going crazy in Mexico, France and elsewhere and this I believe is why. The title of the video states "Girl Breaks Mind Control". This maybe true, but I feel there is a lot more to things than this. I believe the aliens are far more advanced than people believe, and in fact, we have been fattened up for eating.

I believe there is an advanced race (probably reptillian or something similar), who do eat us. Much in the same way we farm chickens, do chickens know they are going to be eaten, of course not, so how would we know if there were advanced races farming us? You may say, yeah, but we are not chickens! But, note this, the difference between chickens and humans will probably be the same as Humans and aliens!

Anyway, without further adoo here is the video.

I for one, believe she may be a little hysterical but there is no smoke without fire.

edit on 20-11-2010 by TheMindWar because: Malformed Youtube URL

edit on 20-11-2010 by TheMindWar because: Still dodgy URL for YT

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
"malformed video url" how nice, so the thing you found really was something that we shouldnt have seen.
damn

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Sorry have edited the URL, should be ok now.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
They killed Mickey Mouse?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Lol,

I believe the translation is incorrect, I think she was saying, the Queen of England is one of them who eats people".

Mickey mouse part was her making a joke of the authories, and how in adequate they are.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I was just telling my husband yesterday after watching the movie Skyline, that I thought that if aliens or an advanced group ever did come here, what would stop them from using us as a commodity? Like farming something from us, or eating us, just as we do with animals.

The point I was coming from though was because I'm a vegetarian, so I was saying to my husband who is not a vegetarian, something along the lines of, "Well if aliens did come here and surveyed our behavior and saw how the majority of people treat animals for food and products, they might either be advanced to the point of not needing to harm other life forms to survive, so they would think down on us and our behavior as barbaric since we could infact live without harming animals but choose not to, OR they would see how we behave and if they too, eat something along the lines of meat or flesh, would then have no problem turning us into their own type of cattle, (or chickens as you say
)." I don't see why higher beings on the food chain wouldn't want to eat us if they were indeed here or came here.

Also, I mostly laugh off the idea of reptilian aliens, however, in the back of my head, just the fact that dinosaurs existed at one point is enough to make the thought of some underground reptilian something or another seem a little bit more plausible, though it's not where I choose to focus my conspiracy energy.

Just my 2 cents on the matter, kind of a "we should treat people (or animals) the way we want to be treated" type of thing, because we never know who might be watching what we do, and what they might deduce from seeing our behavior. We don't exactly treat the animals and other life on this planet very respectfully. I'm not coming from a crazy PETA standpoint, just a belief that we should respect all life, not just human life.
edit on 11/20/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
OPs...why are you showing some random girl having a psychotic breakdown

she is not claiming reptilian aliens...she is saying police killed micky mouse and the queen of germany.

If you think she is dead on...well...I guess I have no real answer for you beyond...seek help. and if the neighborhood dog starts talking to you and telling you to kill someone...seek help immediately.

The woman is simply a product of insanity...I am thinking drug overdose perhaps...nobody with that level of crazy goes unnoticed in society for long. Hopefully she gets proper treatment and realizes micky mouse is not a real person to get assasinated at least...and germany hasn't had a "queen" for over 200 years (and even then, there was no actual ruling queen).

Its not good to prop up the insane...it enforces their delusions, and those with similar problems. Your right...there is no smoke without fire, but I think the fire in question here is more likely a crack pipe than cartoon mouse killing police mutants.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

She may be sincere in her beliefs but it looks to me like she is in the middle of a severe mental breakdown.

I wonder what happened to Gabriela Rico Jimenez after this video?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

That's actually pretty creepy. The girl is really freaked out.

She's not very coherent though, and the subs are not too good either. Makes it a bit difficult to make sense of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No, she's saying how the cops made fun of her, and said, 'who did they kill, the Queen...Mickey Mouse etc..'

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

I don't see why higher beings on the food chain wouldn't want to eat us if they were indeed here or came here.

I am a proud meat eater...I will eat any meat out there...however, if cows suddenly started talking, even in a very primitive way demonstrating something more than just a moving bag of meat, I would swear off cows (and I am a hardened carnivore by choice).

I don't eat dolphins, whales or any primates due to higher brain functions and find anyone whom does to be a repulsive person in general.

I consider myself an advanced man, but on the cosmic scale of things...I am barely qualified as a caveman..as I advance and learn more about the life on earth, my attitudes towards what I consume will become more streamlined...perhaps being vegan will be the end point of most thinking civilizations.

Why would I think interstellar technologists would be any less advanced than where I am right now? Why would you?

Finally, our pigs, cows, chickens, and deer taste much better than us...and they have less pointy sticks and shooty contraptions protecting them.

Why do we consider aliens as some sort of fatarse savages in a spaceship that is coming across the galaxy to have a picnic...sounds just silly if you consider it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Hmm I like your thinking, especially about the dinosaurs, I believe personally that the reptillians sten from veloceraptors, after all, what makes us think they all died out, I believe that the theory the dinosaurs died out is complete rubbish. The crocodiles didn't die out.

In addition, we know by general observation that the brightest of creatures on our planet are carnivorous, they have to be more intelligent than their prey.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I don't see why higher beings on the food chain wouldn't want to eat us if they were indeed here or came here.

I am a proud meat eater...I will eat any meat out there...however, if cows suddenly started talking, even in a very primitive way demonstrating something more than just a moving bag of meat, I would swear off cows (and I am a hardened carnivore by choice).

I don't eat dolphins, whales or any primates due to higher brain functions and find anyone whom does to be a repulsive person in general.

I consider myself an advanced man, but on the cosmic scale of things...I am barely qualified as a caveman..as I advance and learn more about the life on earth, my attitudes towards what I consume will become more streamlined...perhaps being vegan will be the end point of most thinking civilizations.

Why would I think interstellar technologists would be any less advanced than where I am right now? Why would you?

Finally, our pigs, cows, chickens, and deer taste much better than us...and they have less pointy sticks and shooty contraptions protecting them.

Why do we consider aliens as some sort of fatarse savages in a spaceship that is coming across the galaxy to have a picnic...sounds just silly if you consider it.

thats how aliens are potrayed in movies especially in holliwood, cant blaime people for thinking that can we?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
you can take any moment of nuttiness and paint it different...it doesn't change what it is though and a person whom isn't influenced by your suggestions as to how to view it will simply see the truth

-Watch this video of a man under a thought control experiment by the illuminati
or
-Watch this video of a man awakening from the control the aliens have through technology
or
-Watch an amusing man fed up with computer lockup issues.

Now, if the video was slightly less obvious, I could use the first two and there would be some agreeing and hmm'ing at it...however, painting false senarios is a disservice to furthering the topic of illuminati or alien conspiracys and belittles the subject into simply gag and hoax while exploiting the mentally disturbed in society.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
thats how aliens are potrayed in movies especially in holliwood, cant blaime people for thinking that can we?

Sure I can...hell, Mom told me at a tender young age that you can't believe everything you see on TV.

didn't she tell them also? bah.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I have to agree with you on several of your points here (star 4 u).
However, because we eat meat, these proteins are broken down to form complex enzymes and brain chemicals, that can not be synthesized from plant life. These chemicals are unique to man and are excreted from the thyroid, Pituitary and adrenal glands.
I have heard that the aliens like to stimulate the fight or flight response in humans, to harvest several of the brain chemicals. I'm told it's like coc aine to them.
mmmmmmm, tastes like chicken

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I would like to disagree with your main premise. I believe any alien race significantly advanced enough to make it too our world would not have nefarious goals upon arrival. I come to this conclusion following a chain of logic that goes something like this: The best and most advanced among our race are the kindest and most intelligent, logical and humane. Think Mother Theresa or Albert Einstien..... The aliens would have to be significantly ahead of us on the evolution chain I think to be able to master interstellar travel. Therefor wouldn't they also be more advanced in other ways as well....

I mean really why travel 500 light years to eat the inhabitants of a world when you could just genetically engineer said food on your own world.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
wait...hold on...why the hell is this thread in introductions?

worst...introduction...ever

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well, I wasn't necessarily saying I thought any aliens would be hell bent on eating us or anything, I was just commenting on the plot of Skyline basically, in relation to what the aliens do in the movie. I also have no clue what's up with this girl in the video, but she's obviously scared and I feel bad for her, and whether she's insane or not, she's still probably right about whoever she's pointing her finger at anyway. Sinister things go on everyday without the need for aliens to explain it. Personally, I'd "like" to think any aliens advanced enough to reach us would probably be beyond the point of eating meat, or maybe they didn't eat meat in the first place, but that's just my personal musings. I'd hope if they could travel as far as they travel to find other life, it wouldn't be with the intent of eating said life...

However, if any type of reptilian "alien" exists on our planet, it probably isn't even an "alien" but just another species that originated here, which is why if they did exist it wouldn't surprise me if they did eat people, though I agree it would be much easier to eat other animals than to try to prey on humans. But what if we are exceptionally tasty to them? Like a treat you shouldn't eat everyday, what if we are just their version of McDonalds or a chocolate bar or something?
Pure speculation.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Hmm I like your thinking, especially about the dinosaurs, I believe personally that the reptillians sten from veloceraptors, after all, what makes us think they all died out, I believe that the theory the dinosaurs died out is complete rubbish.

I agree with you here, at least in principle. Smaller dinosaurs did indeed live on as they could eat the mammals that also survived. They turned into birds and now we eat them...Mmmmm

The crocodiles didn't die out.

Not even remotely the same animal as Dinosaurs, which were not reptiles. A chicken is more closely related to Dino's than a Crocodile.

In addition, we know by general observation that the brightest of creatures on our planet are carnivorous, they have to be more intelligent than their prey.

Very true, in fact it is the increase in available proteins and enzymes derived from humans eating meat that many scientists attribute to our increase in brain power through evolution, then, with the increase in brain capacity came more ways to find and kill stuff to eat...

It is entirely plausable that an advanced Alien species could be as brutal, sadistic and twisted as we humans are. I don't agree that because a race is advanced, it has to be nice and love to hug trees.

As for the OP, the video doesn't work, so I have no idea what was going on..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join