It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Air Force not telling us about the Alaska F-22 incident?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
: : SOURCE : :

Forgive me if this has been posted, I searched and was unable to find a thread about this.

I frequent a couple of other message boards as well as MSM (CNN) replies on stories of interest. Oddly enough someone likely from ATS named ChemTrailSky posted a reply stating that China was responsible for shooting down the Raptor. I sifted through a dozen or so pages of comments to find nearly every page had at least 4 or 5 others telling America to "wake up" because it was China.

The pilot did not eject and his body was basically reduced to matter, I wouldn't expect to see signs of any pilot who went down in one of these fighters, but it does raise the question as to why he did not eject when he has nearly 7 years of piloting this air craft and knows emergency protocol like the back of his hand.

I had not heard much controversy on this topic, but apparently others have. China was also brought in to the NY&CA incidents which were clearly missiles launched by our own government, possibly playing with their toys in preparation for a turn of events in the near future? Either way, video footage proves that these launches came from US soil, so why is China in the spot light all of the sudden?

Thanks in advance for any info.

- NWD

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

China has been brought in either because these are random incidents that have happened all around each other, by coincidence, and someone found a way to pin it on China and posted that to teh interwebs.

Or someone on teh interwebs found out it was really China and posted it.

To me, there is nothing to prove, nor deny any China involvement.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

China has been brought in either because these are random incidents that have happened all around each other, by coincidence, and someone found a way to pin it on China and posted that to teh interwebs.

Or someone on teh interwebs found out it was really China and posted it.

To me, there is nothing to prove, nor deny any China involvement.

Thanks for the reply, sounds logical enough... I hit refresh on the CNN page and the most recent China post has been removed and now I can't post replies without them being approved by a moderator. I didn't say anything that violated their terms of service, simply asked why people thought China had a part in this.

I'm going to assume they were afraid of causing panic over something stupid, so they're censoring the topic. It sits better in my head that way.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This story has been very tight lipped here at Edwards. I was going to fly over to Kirtland in one of our Lighting II's but the Alaska mystery has kept me here at EAFB.
Some things to consider.
Col. Jack McMullen said the crash caused a large crater that swallowed up much of the jet.
The jet and a second F-22 practiced "intercepts" and were nearing completion of the exercise when one aircraft disappeared from ground radar tracking and from communications with the other F-22 at 7:40 p.m. Tuesday.
Alaska has had multiple fatal plane crashes since early June, including an Aug. 9 crash that killed former U.S. Sen. Ted Stevens and four others. In July, a C-17 cargo jet from the 3rd Wing crashed at Elmendorf during a training demonstration for an air show, killing all four crewmen aboard. Other crashes occurred at Denali National Park, central Alaska and in a busy business district near downtown Anchorage.
All three aircraft crashed in the evening.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

That's more than interesting...to say the least. I can't imagine why they would release so few details on such a major story... Being in the military yourself I would be very interested to hear your personal thoughts on the matter.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Flying military aircraft is a dangerous business. I don't see why or how a China link would be suspected. There are military crashes all the time. There's going to be more of a media focus on a F22 crash since they are relatively new and expensive. Remember the B2 crash at Guam a few years ago? When I lived in NJ, there were periodic crashes down by the Warren Grove gunnery range the NJ Air National Guard trained at. Alaska is also a very harsh environment, so I would expect a higher than normal incident rate. Prayers to the family and his unit.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Not likely that the Chinese shot down a US military aircraft 100 miles inland and 100 miles from Elmendorf Air Force base located in Anchorage, Alaska.

top topics

join