It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE are the ones we have been waiting for! MUST SEE "Little Grandmother" 2012 November 2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
You are calling fraud. I think it only fair that you back up your accusation with links that aren't circuitous. Links that refer to hearsay is not evidence. Just an opinion.

At this point, I view this thread as opinion and has no facts one way or another.

I posted a link to the thread in the Native American forum earlier in this thread. Go read what they wrote, and if you disagree, sign up for an account over there and argue with them.

As for me, I think she's goofy and her predictions are nonsense. That has nothing to do with her heritage, but I find it offensive for her to hijack someone else's beliefs because she thinks that it lends credibility to her ridiculous claims which will be demonstrated to be false within a couple of years.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I still cant get over how she talks about love, happiness, excitement, joy and heaven. But she looks like she has fear, hate, anger and doubt in her face. I think I still prefer Bashar as a more credible Channeller who talks the talk and walks the walk yeah

edit on 23-11-2010 by Epsillion70 because: Edit sentence

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I read the link that you posted and I posted my research on the links that they posted in that thread. You say there is more. Post the links. I'm not about to research their entire forum on a thread that you started.
I am saying that the link that you posted and the links in their thread does not give proof of what they propose.

I believe they are being emotional and not factual. That simple.
If they are , and I stress if, shaman then they would have a vested interest in disavowing all that go against their established power base.

I would like to see the names of the international people / elders and other shaman that Kiesha's videos claims as supporters.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I noticed the fear and chalked it up to being nervous and not an accomplished public speaker. I didn't see the hate and anger though.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
I am saying that the link that you posted and the links in their thread does not give proof of what they propose.

Well, then don't believe them, who cares? There's one or two people in there who said that they belong to said tribes, and asked around about her and no one had ever heard of her. I don't need to see a signed affidavit to believe she's full of it, since her predictions clearly are.

I would like to see the names of the international people / elders and other shaman that Kiesha's videos claims as supporters.

You'd have to ask her about that. Her response to her critics ( found here ) is ridiculous and names no supporters or elders behind her, not surprising.

Why do you accept, without evidence, her claims that anonymous Tribal Elders have named her a shaman, but demand to see the evidence from her critics?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OrbitalSponge

Well I guess thats that... Boy you really know how to put out a fire.

Hopefully everybody will read this and we can move on from little grandmother and the tribe of many colours!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I thought it was already demonstrated that this woman is a fake?

She is a "self professed" expert, but she is not.

This kind of person lures mostly people who are not familiar with native American culture, and, or their prophecies.

We even have had native American members explain this woman is a fake, and a charlatan but people keep falling for liars like her.

edit on 12-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

She claims to be half "Salish Sioux", but those are two different tribes Salish and Lakota. Those two tribes never joined to become one, but most people are not aware of this. If her mother had relatives from two different tribes she should be saying her mother is half Salish, and half Lakota, not "Salish Sioux."

edit on 12-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments and errors.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
She claims to be half "Salish Siux", but those are two different tribes Salish and Lakota. Those two tribes never joined to become one, but most people are not aware of this.

Really? Thank God we have internet warriors like you that can point out useless facts like this to make our day. Can you possibly spin that to blame Obama? Try, the Kernel knows you can.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OrbitalSponge

Thanks for that information.

Very informative and telling.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn
Really? Thank God we have internet warriors like you that can point out useless facts like this to make our day. Can you possibly spin that to blame Obama? Try, the Kernel knows you can.

What in the world are you talking about?...

Where did I say ANYTHING about Obama in this thread?...

Does it hurt you so much to know she is a fake?...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Well, then don't believe them, who cares? There's one or two people in there who said that they belong to said tribes, and asked around about her and no one had ever heard of her. I don't need to see a signed affidavit to believe she's full of it, since her predictions clearly are.

We might disagree in other things but at least we agree on this.

We also had at least a couple native American members explain that she is a fake. Wish i had the links to the threads.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Don't listen to this lady. She is a witch. She's trying to make your minds smaller. She's trying to make you think of a close minded point of view. Just carry on with your lives.

Look how intuned she is with her feelings. it's so disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join