It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE are the ones we have been waiting for! MUST SEE "Little Grandmother" 2012 November 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Little Grandmother Kiesha Crowther speaks on 2012 November 2010

www.youtube.com...

She speaks the truth.. many tribes of Native Americans.... Indians- are the missing "redman" out of the black, yellow and white powers of this world... We have destroyed our planet.. But I GET IT NOW- its L-O-V-E for our selves, our planet, each other.. that will change the mind of this world. She states: WE are the ones we have been waiting for.... WE must change before the planet starts to die....

(next paragraph are my thoughts here...) OK I have read about planet earth going through the polar shifts.
(little grandmother talks of this too) Well its happening NOW

Your reality is real to you.. Just as my reality is REAL to me... So I AM RIGHT... YOU are also right... and so is your friends and family... In December 2012 :

1) NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, 2) The world will start anew, 3) The world will be taken over by evil powers/aliens
4) There is a nuclear war, or......5) There is a 5th new age starting a new world... this is where my reality will be in December 2012....Because of multi universes and multi dimentions there are ENDLESS infinate possiblities....
(this is a scientific fact)

If you live in fear and darkness... you will not make it though to the other side...Mayans speak of the "end of 4th world and a new 5th world" Jewish , Christians, and other religions also speak of a new better world...
Well polar shifts are HAPPENING NOW.. Our density is changing, When our earth passes through the "magnetic belt" is will pass away (about December 2010)

But will you be there after that date?

I will not reply to any negative messages... I speak peace and love to you all weather or not you are in agreement with me.... Remember YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY... So where will you be December 2012????

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well... that was interesting. The music reminded me of the theme music on Battlestar Galatica. It still a little scary, though. Even if it is good change, being a creature of habit as I am, I just don't take well to change.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I watched this video the other day and it really resonated with me. For the most part I dismiss "new age" gurus and supposed urban shaman etc. Keisha is different, not only does she have the blessing of the native american tribes but she has some powerful messages for us all.

We are the leaders we've been waiting for.
Change is within us all and if we do not learn how to love universally we will die and take the planet with us.
I would highly recommend that everyone watch her latest video from Germany.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ms. Kiesha sure has that "Far Away Look in Her Eyes' projection down pat.

i still wonder just why the molten mantle and the floating Crust of the planet, suddenly lose
its' cohesion and start sliding...what magically causes the always present molten mantle to
become super lubricated ?

the 6 minuite presentation was A-OK for a morning interlude in my life routine, thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yea, I seen some of her videos a while back. Still kind of confused. Sounded like she was talking about the Annunaki. What if they have control of her mind and not her consciousness? What if thats why she was crying because she knows she wasn't saying what she wanted to say?

No, I'm kind of trolling aren't I? I loved her speech, I'm still Christian though.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Ms. Kiesha sure has that "Far Away Look in Her Eyes' projection down pat.

i still wonder just why the molten mantle and the floating Crust of the planet, suddenly lose
its' cohesion and start sliding...what magically causes the always present molten mantle to
become super lubricated ?

the 6 minuite presentation was A-OK for a morning interlude in my life routine, thanks

Gazillions of neutrinos from the ever increasingly active sun will pass through the Earth- adding vibrational energy and heating up the centre of our planet, from what I recall.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

What she states about the Gulf oil spill is heartbreaking...90% of large fish in the world to die? No fish in Chnas seas? just jelly fish... the earth is dying and we Humans are at fault... The only creature on the planet to make trash is humans, how sad.....

By the way.. the NATIVE AMERICANS predicted the oil spill... look up the "Hopi blue star prophesy" scary! We must be the change WE want to be... its really that simple... just loving kindness, and love...its really hard to do.... leave your ego and think with your heart.... Good will gome your way, I promise.

Hopi Blue Star Prophesy

Here is a twist.. I never knew about the Blue Star prophesy... but this is what I named our family ranch and business... futher, My grandmother we found out is 100% full blood Comanche Indian!!! Kept Indian blood a secret... she lived in fear from the "shame" of being "just an Indian" we never knew.... we never knew..... but this is spooky.. this means something, at least to me...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
F&S I hope others will take time to view the video. I have watched all that she has made and believe that she is sincere and a loving person. Notice she isn't trying to sell anything at all. This fact alone separates her from the other "last days prophets and gurus".

The most interesting part is the fact that many, if not all of the indigenous tribes throughout the WORLD have not only accepted her but have been prepared by folklore to expect at this time the "little grandmother"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Her fellow Native Americans don't think much of her...

www.newagefraud.org...

Nice music in the video, though. Too bad she talks over it

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

It's also called the blue star kachina and they say when it dances in the heavens that will be the final sign to begin the 5th age.

As for the fish disappearing that's not a prophecy but fact - we have depleted the big fish in the ocean, stocks are not recovering. Their spawning areas - the bays and estuaries plus the coral reefs have been polluted badly and their eggs are failing to hatch. It's more of a mess than most care to know. But when you consider that 40% of the world's protein intake comes in the form of seafood you see where the real trouble will begin.

I love the name of your ranch! It's good to feel a connection with greater forces and events - you don't have to understand it, perhaps you never will but just be open to it and see what comes. The future is not all bad, despite the fear mongering.

Cheers. ATA

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I love Keisha, and i think shes absolutely genuine, i think shes an old wise soul, she also has a brilliant sense of humour, thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I saw the videos a couple of days ago and was going to post them. Keisha seems to be a pure soul and I watch out for her videos.

One thing which struck me about this one is that the Mayans have started speaking about the polar shift - I'm not sure whether it was in this video (I haven't watched it again before posting this).

I have definitely noticed that the sun isn't setting in the same place any longer....it has been like that for a good few months...so I've believed for a while that the polar shift is already underway. It was good to hear her explanation of it.

We are the strongest of the strong. We chose to be here at this time. We just have to remain strong for a little longer and keep focusing on love, and keep sending love to our beautiful mother earth.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

the only thing i have trouble swallowing is her saying that 90% off all sea life in the gulf is dead.. this is not true yet... i mean i haven't seen any changes in seafood pricing.. don't get me wrong i am terrified to eat anything seafood right now, but her claim is a little over the top.. unless she is saying 90% will die and it starts to happen... but anyways besides that...

little grandmother is she really the real deal.. if she is a fake she is really good... she speaks slowly and becomes emotional just at the right points....

i hope to evolve.. but do i believe it? i say i do believe in the evolution but how can i stop my current life style? how can i unplug from the matrix with my family intact? i feel like if i really believed this world was coming to an end then why the heck am i still breaking my back? can i really let go and just let life take me where ever it leads? i have two beautiful children and I have no choice but to keep on working so they can keep on eating... i feel like i have no choice but to stay in this paradigm... it is really hard when you can't just think of your self..

so i do like her message of self improvement and i hope she is right... i really hope me and my children will evolve into this new world, the only thing that matters to me is that my family does not suffer in any way... i guess that's why i keep going because i want my family comfortable in this world, so i will keep on working until the time comes... good luck everybody!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
little grandmother is she really the real deal.. if she is a fake she is really good... she speaks slowly and becomes emotional just at the right points....

She is fake. Go to the forum link that I posted, which is run by a group of Native Americans who are interested in keeping THEIR religion free from charlatans like this, and you'll see that they are unable to find any real Elder who has the foggiest idea who she is. The "refutation" on her own website to this forum's evidence is basically nonsense and whinging about being unfairly criticized.

More than one person on that forum comes to the conclusion that she's mentally unstable, and is being used by others for their own purposes. Consider that before you start making plans around her claims.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I followed your link and read the forum.
They have links to ATS as proof of her being "fake". Other links provided do not back up their statements. I would love to say she is exposed, but can't with the links they provide. I think that they have an axe to grind and she is one of the targets.

To be fair though, I haven't been able to link her to any previous movement or notable tribe. That said it doesn't refute anything she has stated.

Your linked site is definitely against anything "new age". I bet this term is used more than any other on the site with the possible exception of fraud.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired

I followed your link and read the forum.
They have links to ATS as proof of her being "fake". Other links provided do not back up their statements. I would love to say she is exposed, but can't with the links they provide. I think that they have an axe to grind and she is one of the targets.

To be fair though, I haven't been able to link her to any previous movement or notable tribe. That said it doesn't refute anything she has stated.

Your linked site is definitely against anything "new age". I bet this term is used more than any other on the site with the possible exception of fraud.

No, actually if you go up to a higher level in the forum, you'll find some Native American "shaman" that they do think are accurately representative of their beliefs. See their introduction. Bear in mind that this is their faith -- what a fraudulent person is doing is nothing less than a fake prophet who claims to be Jewish and is getting messages from God. Even though I am not a Native American, I am friends with a few, and I find this misrepresentation of their beliefs to be offensive, which I'm sure is what motivates the people who run that site.

In the thread, it is shown that the elders of the tribes that she claims to be named as a shaman by have never heard of her. That's good enough for me, never mind the far fetched nature of the claims of prophecy that she's making.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

so who is the real deal?... how come there are prophets of old but all the new ones seem to be fony.. maybe that deserves a thread all in its own...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
so who is the real deal?... how come there are prophets of old but all the new ones seem to be fony.. maybe that deserves a thread all in its own...

My dollar would be on none of them. If you believe that the prophets of old were more on the mark, consider the source of their prophecies, the nature of them, and the timeframe of them. Today's prophets make ridiculous claims that can't possibly be true, which are quickly forgotten when they do not come to pass, because we seem to want to believe in the prophet far more than we want to believe in the prophecy.

My advice -- forget all of this junk. Live your life, do good, and stop worrying. As Christ said, "let tomorrow worry about itself. Today's trouble is enough for today."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
...its good to have an open mind but not so much that your brain falls out... theres a valid reason for the term "healthy skepticism"... dont be so desperate to believe in something that you'll fall for anything... these adages are just plain old common sense...

...today, with instant info access at our fingertips, common sense should tell you that research is the first thing you should do after encountering a previously unknown (to you) belief system or culture or someone like kiesha that, for whatever reason, you find yourself attracted to...

...if a person isnt recognized as ndn by other ndns, it does not matter what story they create to fool others nor does it matter how many non-ndns believe the person... they are NOT ndn unless they are accepted as ndn by other ndns...

...so simple that even a little kid can comprehend it... i dont know how to make it any simpler...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Since you have found the evidence please put the links down that they have on the forum to back your statements. IE. Her tribal elders didn't name her shaman. A link to this statement and the name of the elder traced back to the tribal website would be proof to me.
To read on a forum that these people said that they asked and elder of her tribe and boom she is labeled a fraud based anonymous written word with no verifiable backup. Regardless of their stated beliefs they must do diligence before smearing a persons' reputation.

You are calling fraud. I think it only fair that you back up your accusation with links that aren't circuitous. Links that refer to hearsay is not evidence. Just an opinion.

At this point, I view this thread as opinion and has no facts one way or another.

By the way I am Cherokee by blood more than 1/4. Grandfather was full blood and Grandmother was 1/2.

edit on 11/23/2010 by awakentired because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join