It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Thoughts On Julia Gillard (Australian Prime Minister)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
G'day I just want to know what your thoughts are on Julia Gillard I saw a small article the other week and cannot find it again in it it stated how she was reptillian, and in with the NWO.

Just want to know if anyone else has any good links so I can look into it more.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Any person presented to the general public (sheeple) as a candidate for a position of power in/as a leading role must be viewed as a puppet in the continueing drama/theatre of us duped blindsided individuals and audience, deceived in seemingly having a choice, must in all educated/enlightened minds be suspect and therefore be scrutinised in the utmost, and be questioned at every step of there promotion to said positions.
So in conclusion, without even being witness to your said information, of her as being a reptilian, you can be assured she is a minion in every sense of the word of the powers that be and a stepping stone towards their agenda.
Hopefully you can find the said article and post it forthwith.

Peace.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Im sorry Australian members, but I just can't take her seriously. She reminds me of Kath from Kath and Kim when she talks and can't help but envisiage her saying to ministers "defense secartary Kel, look at moy, look at moyyy, wheres my fat free fat sausages?"
edit on 20-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Funny enough, someone around a year ago referred to her as "the lizard woman" on a TV show (Rove, I think). Being a comedy show, people would just laugh it off.

Certainly a NWO puppet. She said only a month or two before overthrowing Rudd that she "would sail around the world solo a dozen times" and "there is more chance of me becoming full-forward for the Bulldogs" than challenging Rudd for the leadership. A month later, she obviously received instructions to do so...

While America "bailed out the banks", Rudd gave $900 to every taxpayer. I think TPTB were not happy with that...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

While America "bailed out the banks", Rudd gave $900 to every taxpayer. I think TPTB were not happy with that...

Why would TPTB (mainly bankers) not be happy?
Our banks were still doing fine so no reason the bail them out although we did gaurantee all their deposits..
The next best thing for TPTB (mainly bankers) was to put Australia into more debt, which is what they wanted..
More interest for them...
At the end of the day Rudd/Gillard, much the same except one is a pri%$ and the other is a cu%$..
Neither cares for the average australian..Bought and paid for both....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Gillard is just doing a job, and now it doesn't matter how she got into the position she is in. One thing with Aussies is many would have hated to see a female as Prime Minister, and so do not give her the time of day, so to speak.

And I do not think for one second she is some type of alien shape-shifter... you're looking at the wrong party for that type of concept to begin with.. it is the elites who are "supposed" to be the power mongers, not those from the working classes.

More importantly the leader of the Opposition needs to understand something very important, which he seems to be missing. Being in Opposition isn't about trying to find a way to depose the present government at any opportunity, not to oppose everything on the grounds of being the Opposition. Instead he needs to be actively working with Gillard to help improve conditions in Australia.

But, in the end it is only politics. The most insidious, cancerous thing known to human kind.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers are bad today

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

What? The two parties are the same when it comes down to serving their bosses..There's no doubt about that..
Just look at the Warrantless search laws they both passed only days ago, while the people were asleep or busy listening to the talk of gay mariage..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Cops in Oz have always had the legal right to enter your property and house with only a belief that a crime is being committed, warrants are only a little red tape... and the one I saw a couple of weeks ago was totally illegal but didn't stop them.

Yes the two parties are part of the system, but I do think the grass roots are not beholding to the Elite power mongers... although I think Liberals most likely are to some extent. It is the people we don't see who are part and parcel of TPTB.. these people are the career pollies and all the public servants that actually do everything in the running of the government.

I read so much tripe about Gillard from various groups leading up to the election.. some groups saying she was a vile satanic temptress.. and that wasn't even a Christian group spreading that nonsense.

Many people did not see what went down before those elections. The world had three leaders who are blood related.. these three made a lot of noise about the need to invade Iraq, etc. They led us into the first bite of the recession and then none of them actually seemed to fight for their positions/party's in elections. It was as if they recognised what was coming and stood back for these new Politicians to be the ones who the population would blame for the engineering into our current predicament. Rats leaving the sinking ship.

Oops, might have gone off track a bit there.

top topics

join