It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive European Pyramids Discovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

When I click your link Adobe Reader comes up with the message "Expected a dict object", whatever that means

I've watched the videos you posted and I see or hear nothing that I already knew of, it isn't evidence of anything. As for your google search keys, I really can't use them. The translations are terrible and it would be unfair to read the sources with such awful translations.

I still stand by my original belief; that these man made pyramids are a hoax. After all, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and until Semir Osmanagić provides such evidence I cannot go along with his 'far out' theories.

I expect that this subject will slowly but surely die out. Any evidence that is found must be highly scrutinised.

Like I said, I'm open minded, and I will remain that way until the issue is proven one way or the other. One thing is for sure; I will keep an keen eye on this subject in the coming years.

Any other English based sources would be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks

edit on 21/11/2010 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Please don't create excuses why you're not willing to believe it. It's clear that you're intending to prove this is a hoax, but your excuses won't work with me. You can find all the evidences in English as I also gave you English search keys for google.

And don't count on that this will die out. We Hungarians are always watching and always correcting history back to the true path where it's necessary. What do you think, why I showed up? Because some people on ATS are trying to claim this is a hoax to never give a chance for the people to learn the truth. But when a lie is appearing here on ATS or anywhere else regarding the Hungarian past, a Hungarian is appearing to correct the lies what many are trying to spread. Sorry, but we won't let to anyone to destroy the past, especially our past and replace it with lies and say it's a hoax, because it's against their interest.

But here are the search keys again as a reminder:
hungarian runes bosnia pyramid
heart of earth dobogókő (The PDF is the fourth link)
hungarian pyramid
magyar piramis
magyar piramis bosznia
magyar piramis rovásirás

Videos (The first two are half english, half Hungarian, the next four is on English).
watch?v=uwbDvhzZLxk
watch?v=7hwy6lINF64
watch?v=WfhoHcD1bcA
watch?v=-Hqdpb16jis
watch?v=yvsGCPiIsww

But you can find additional videos under The Millennium Project which is also making researches in this matter. Their videos are also on YouTube.

Have a nice day.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

MAIN POINT: We are debating this particular instance with Dr. Osmanagic and not the hungarian pyramids in general. Stay on topic with me. This isn't westerners vs. hungarians, this is me versus Dr. Osmanagic. My point still stands, but I stand corrected on the location of the pyramids. I can see how your inference about the hungarian pyramids built during the hungarian empire (which I am citing you for this information) could definitely fall into the realm of possibilities here. The fact of the matter here is that you have still overlooked the fact that I have agreed with you in this sense and yet you have not mentioned Osmanagic's discoveries AT ALL. Not once in his defense have you come up with anything to suggest that he's telling the truth.

We're looking at ONE particular instance here and you cannot use trends to describe an anomaly. You still have not refuted any of the damning evidence I have supplied against Dr. Osmanagic. Yes, I have heard of blackmailing, BUT DID YOU READ THE LETTER I SUPPLIED? He is trying to add names of this 'international' committee (Ref: UNESCO) in his support when they are, in fact, in his direct opposition. So you're telling me that instead of one person being deceitful that instead it's an entire community of archaeologists and academics. Sorry, science dictates otherwise, and if he is in fact telling the truth and we're all being lied to by academics who stand to gain little in relation in this situation then shame on the entire educational system. Here's the deal, this thread is for the topic of the Bosnian pyramids, and while your information is relevant, it in no way supports the hills in Bosnia as pyramids. All of your evidence is simply stating that this is like the other, when in fact it is not. Dr. Osmanagic is unqualified in the field of archaeology and is making some pretty intense assumptions about geological strata which are refuted by the ENTIRE WORLD of academic archaeologists.

Bottom Line: I agree that pyramids do exist in southern europe (I think I've said this 3 times now), but I believe Dr. Osmanagic is destroying these ruins which you also consider to be precious while tearing apart a hill which was in fact the beach for an ancient lake. Please, if you refute me make sure to bring his evidence to the table so we can have a discussion instead of a mudslinging fest. Our only disagreement is over this situation involving the Bosnian hills, so do not reference the pyramids of Giza or the pyramids of the hungarian empire. These are ESTABLISHED and KNOWN in the world of arachaeology. Dr. Osmanagic's claims are not and are hurtful to both you and I.

-Matt

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh well, I tried my best

You keep providing the same videos that prove nothing (that are in Hungarian or Bosnian) or google search terms that need to be translated (badly) and are on obscure website that provide no legitimate evidence.

You obviously have your biases and that's understandable. I shall keep an eye on the subject because I'm interested, no matter what the outcome may be.

Thnaks

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Once again you failed to mention anything about the topic at hand. It's like I'm talking to a wall here.

To make sense you need to give evidence in support of Dr. Osmanagic (including but not limited to):

-NOT pasting discoveries about other archaeologists which are well-known and are likewise not pertinent to the situation. E.G. Saying pyramids exist in the hungarian empire means pyramids exist at this particular location. That's like me saying pyramids exist in egypt so they must also exist in Morocco (interesting thought though).

-Refute the long list of academics who he has falsely claimed support him.

-Give a counter list of academics who support him WITH REASONING.

-Give evidence for the geological formations as being manmade.

-Prove he has experience beyond this situation in the field of archaeology.

If you can accomplish 3 out of 5 of those bullets or add something interesting of your own which is relevant than we can keep discussing. Otherwise, stop posting the same hackneyed nationalistic statements and using it to govern our thought. That's a very western idea and is one of things I note that ATSers despise. Like I said this is not the West versus Hungary. This is Dr. Osmanagic versus a majority of the archaelogical community. If your argument is that the archaeological community has a motive behind smearing him then let me hear so that I may refute it. For, if you knew any archaeologists you would realize that money and power are nonsensical subjects in the field which is rarely lucrative.

You have a nice day.

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheChemist1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I gave every possible info, I explained everything and yes this is about Hungarian pyramids as THEY'RE Hungarian Pyramids as I proved this with few things before.

so do not reference the pyramids of Giza or the pyramids of the hungarian empire. These are ESTABLISHED and KNOWN in the world of arachaeology.

The Bosnian Pyramids are the Hungarian Pyramids. If they're well known and established, I don't see why you're still seeking for any evidence as you've just wrote down... These are established and known in the world of archeology. If it's a well known fact, then why you're still trying to debunk all my claimings?

But to make this clear to you: Hungarian Pyramids (Well known as you wrote) = Bosnian Pyramids (What for you're trying to seek more evidence). As Bosnia was part of the Hungarian Empire, these are the very same pyramids about we're talking. The Hungarian Runes what I also shown as evidence and can be seen on these videos are also proving it. I hope it's not hard to understand. But tell me if you lost somewhere because in this case I'm going to explain it better. Again.

So again, as you're trying to push the general info away from the last page, here are the search keys again for the readers (We can play this over and over again.):
hungarian runes bosnia pyramid
heart of earth dobogókő (The PDF is the fourth link)
hungarian pyramid
magyar piramis
magyar piramis bosznia
magyar piramis rovásirás

Videos (The first two are half english, half Hungarian, the next four is on English). There are some video about the archeology dig itself made with various well known archeologist.
watch?v=uwbDvhzZLxk
watch?v=7hwy6lINF64
watch?v=WfhoHcD1bcA
watch?v=-Hqdpb16jis
watch?v=yvsGCPiIsww

These information will be repeated over and over again until you're not giving up. I have time to supply more sites, more info. BTW. Did you know that while you're arguing with me, others are writing nice article about this thread? So keep up the good work. The longer you're playing with me, the more people are going to see these evidences, these sites regarding these Pyramids. You disinfo agents never learn. Tsk-tsk-tsk...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ok so you're claiming these are hungarian pyramids. Supply evidence? Show me the hungarian ruins Dr. Osmanagic has found (or text). Just because you say something does not make it so. For what purpose would I need to disinform people about this topic? Your points are all mudslinging in the face of what I'm trying to say. You're emulating Dr. Osmanagic in his dismissal of the archaeological community...quite ironic.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChemist1

All the evidences are between the links and on the previous page. There are nice pictures and videos about it too what I also shown on the previous page. Next time write your answer AFTER you've checked the sites and evidences what others are providing, instead of claiming... it's a hoax, because my little gray world can't accept it. Thanks.

So check all my entries on PAGE 4 as that page is full with these evidences what you're demanding over and over again. But I start to believe you're directly saying nothing is there to prove this is a hoax, while it's clearly not as it's the history of my people and those Pyramids are full with the writings of the ancients of my people.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
And... Hungarian Runes (Ours is the only nation which is still using these runes and we were the only ones whose ever used them.).
www.hunmagyar.org...

Then compare with the Pyramid runes...
www.home.no...

Hungary is not the only country to use runes, though the set you have linked to may be specific to the area. Although my futhark is a little rusty, the "Pyramid Stones" appears to contain runes that are not present in the Hungarian set you have presented.

In fact, now that I've used the "quote feature", it shows me the URL for the "Pyramid Stones" which turns out to be from a Norwegian site about scandanavian rune stones, which is probably why I kept thinking "that looks like futhark!"

No real comment on the rest of your posts at the moment, but that bit stuck out like a sore thumb and does damage the credibility of the rest of the comments you are making. Any links to actual inscriptions from the pyramids?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Actually you're wrong as only Hungarians are using these runes. The nordic symbols are close to it, but they're not the same at all, just similar (Those runes are also evolved from the Hungarian Runes.). Everyone who is using these runes are Hungarians, regardless they now live in Romania, Serbia or the surrounding nations as those people are still Hungarians (They also have a dual citizenship because of their origin.).

I know these symbols, because I also used to write with these symbols. But here you go, a picture... the city table of Komárom, which is in Hungary again.
www.komarom.org...

Here is a picture about the towntable of Csikszereda where regardless the city is in Romanian territory, it's inhabited with Hungarian citizens.
www.szekelyhon.ro...

Hungarian ABC with Hungarian Runes...
www.hunmagyar.org...

And if you check these youtube videos, you can find the very same Hungarian Rune Symbols inside the Bosnian Pyramid. Videos:
watch?v=WfhoHcD1bcA
watch?v=-Hqdpb16jis
watch?v=yvsGCPiIsww

Even the Japanese knows we're the only ones whose are using these Runes. There was a News about it in the Japanese TV (Youtube video again, has Hungarian subtitle only, but whoever speaks in Japanese also can confirm my claiming.).
watch?v=_bBoi3zZpxg

That pyramid has it's secrets and our ancient language and runes unlocks it.

No real comment on the rest of your posts at the moment, but that bit stuck out like a sore thumb and does damage the credibility of the rest of the comments you are making. Any links to actual inscriptions from the pyramids?

Page 4 is full with it. The search keys what I provided here on Page 5 are also full with it. Are you guys lazy to look after these things or you're directly trying to discredit everyone who is providing the truth here on ATS? Truth hurts, right? Well, that's not my problem.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
Map of the Hungarian Empire 453 BC (It was called as Hunnic Empire).
s155239215.onlinehome.us...

Map of the Hungarian Empire in the 17th century.
www.crackingthecode.ca...

....But here in Hungary we have nice maps about our empire prior 453BC too.
The map you linked to says 453 AD.

The first time I thought it might be a typo but since you said BC twice I thought two identical typos was unlikely.

Got anything to refute professor John Parker, who I quoted on page 2 who has actually been to the site and seen the evidence in person and says it's a natural formation?
edit on 21-11-2010 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

No, you're right. That was a huge typo from my part. Thanks for the correction. I don't have a clue why I wrote BC instead of AD. But thanks again as I didn't notice it.

Got anything to refute professor John Parker, who I quoted on page 2 who has actually been to the site and seen the evidence in person and says it's a natural formation?

Actually I have videos on Page 4 and Page 5 which is proving it's definitely not a natural formation as there are nice videos about the digging site and the excavation itself. So regardless what John Parker says, the videos are proving he is definitely not telling the truth. In the reality a lot of corridors and rooms was revealed since this pyramid was found. So if it's natural to him, I would suggest to give his PhD back.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I read of this elsewhere and find it astounding that many claim hoax, but have neither not been there and certainly not done any research in the area. Now if a crack team went in, spent a few years excavating and researching, then found nothing, then claim hoax. Not claiming that I know anything other than what is presented here, but the fact is, we are looking at history in a new light based on the finds thus far. Great post.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

As there are still excavations and diggings as they've found many things there (See my videos on Page 4 in this matter), it's definitely not a hoax.

Plus as a Hungarian I also can say for sure, it's not a hoax as it's part of my nation's history. We're proud for this (Before anyone would ask why a Hungarian saying it's part of our history, while Bosnia is do not belong to Hungary... it was part of our ancient empire, but it's also explained on Page 4.).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

As there are excavations and diggings even nowadays as they've found many things there (See my videos on Page 4 in this matter), it's definitely not a hoax.

Plus as a Hungarian I also can say for sure, it's not a hoax as it's part of my nation's history. We're proud for this (Before anyone would ask why a Hungarian saying it's part of our history, while Bosnia is not belongs to Hungary... it was part of our empire, but it's also explained on Page 4.).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Here's an interesting way to settle this debate which I'm sure you'll understand. I'll find a bunch of leading geo-physicists and archaeologists who refute his findings with texts and academic protest and you can post two broke links in a language none of us understand. Thanks for having a civil discussion. I'll even post a few mudslinging articles to get back at you. Here are my points:

1. He has no credentials.
2. The people who worked for him think he's a liar (Drs. Dowell, Taylor, and Schoch).
3. The archaeological community protests him formally (UNESCO).
4. The structures he has unearthed are manmade.
5. Even the Bosnians disagree with him.
6. A Final Word for All Believers

HE HAS NO CREDENTIALS

Just a reminder: Dr. Osmanagic has a Ph.D. in Sociology whose thesis was established on medieval history. SOURCE: UNIVERSITY OF SARAJEVO (Archaeology falls under anthropology FYI). He has no established studies in geology nor past projects in archaeology. His credentials in the field are essentially zilch.

SOURCE: www.livescience.com...

Overall (Please note this is a European and not an American stating this):

"Clearly there are voids or something similar in the rock, but that is a long way from saying these are man-made," said Anthony Harding, president of the European Association of Archaeologists. In relation to how old Osmanagic claims the pyramids are Harding states: "Europe was in the late Upper Paleolithic at this point and no one was building anything except flimsy huts."

SOURCE: www.livescience.com...

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR HIM DO NOT TRUST HIM

SOURCE: circulartimes.org...

QUOTE: Dr. Colette Dowell:

In reference to Semir speaking out against archaeologists who have skepticism about his findings including Dr. Schoch (Ph.D. Yale, Geophysics and Geology, 1983).

"I was informed of that article when it was first posted; a person who works for Semir and the Foundation translated it and sent it to me. The people who work for Semir and the Foundation know Semir was wrong to write that about us; I have emails from them, Semir has lost their respect.

I am not a Dr. of Parapsychology, the whole article he wrote is full of deception, the kind that I was trying to point out in the information I sent to Greg Taylor (Ph.D.) about what was going on in Bosnia. The article Semir wrote was conspired and mal-intended. What I wrote about what Dr. Schoch and I were experiencing in Bosnia was written with good intentions to inform you folks on what was going on in Bosnia and what we were learning and experiencing. As you can read in my reports, it was very disturbing; Semir has just proven my point.

I did not speak that Bosnia was a backward Country or Nation. I spoke about Bosnia and Bosnians as being lovely people. This is Semir’s way of manipulating people’s minds, it is called propaganda."

THE ARCHAELOGICAL COMMUNITY FORMALLY PROTESTS HIS ASSERTIONS

SOURCE: www.archaeology.org...

Over 25 established doctors, editors, and other academic writers signed off on a document stating:

"Ignoring the public outcries by the Bosnian-Herzegovinian geologists, archaeologists
and historians, Mr. Osmanagic started excavating in the area in the fall of 2005 and
continued in the spring of 2006. His activities raise great concerns about the survival of
existing cultural and historical heritage in the area...

Also, there are indications of deliberate supression of those archaeological finds that do
not fit the theories of Mr. Osmanagic and his team...

Mr. Osmanagic has no credentials in archaeology. His work, in fact, carries all the
hallmarks of pseudoarchaeology, as recently defined in some detail.16 Many features of
his project make this conclusion clear: Osmanagic reached his conclusions about the
existence of alleged pyramids before investigative work was carried out, to the point of
even naming the supposed pyramids; the work was undertaken to prove Mr. Osmanagic's
conclusions, not to test them (he says, on his own webpage: "I am working intensively on
proving the improvable"); extreme, history-altering claims are being promoted on the
basis of flimsy or non-existent "evidence"; countervailing evidence is suppressed; Mr.
Osmanagic runs a slick PR exercise and communicates his "results" directly to the press
rather than through genuine, scientific channels; critics of Mr. Osmanagic's enterprise are
met with political sloganeering rather than reasoned argument; Mr. Osmanagic is guided
by a powerful nationalist ideology, which distorts and corrupts his efforts (he says:
"Bosnia is a source of civilization of Europe and that is a reason enough that Bosnians should be proud of their heritage"); several archaeologists are claimed to support the
project, when they are either not involved or actively oppose Mr. Osmanagic's destructive
efforts (e.g., Prof. Bruce Hitchner of Tufts University, USA; a signatory to this letter); the
whole enterprise is being run as a money-making exercise rather than a scientific
investigation; the academic credentials of many supporters are proudly proclaimed, when
those credentials have nothing to do with archaeology.

We could go on. Let there be no doubt: Mr. Osmanagic is conducting a
pseudoarchaeological project that, disgracefully, threatens to destroy parts of Bosnia's
real heritage."

THE STRUCTURES UNEARTHED BY OSMANAGIC ARE NATURAL NOT MAN-MADE:

SOURCE: circulartimes.org...

Drs. Taylor, Schoch, and Dowell are all in agreement that the samples collected from the site itself do not indicate man-made structures. Oh yes...and it gets better. Regarding the "inscriptions" in Osmanagic's tunnels.

"Also, the inscriptions, the letter E on the famous rock that as found in the tunnels. Well, sorry to tell you this, but those inscriptions were not in the tunnels on that rock initially, I spoke many times with the geologist who first entered those tunnels and found the rock and was in the tunnel many times – those inscriptions were never there, then one morning they just showed up. Now there are more."

and...

"Semir presents slides of touched up photos of the stone showing an arrow, where we found a thing that looked like an M. Our photographs clearly depict the image, and I am preparing the graphics now to show how Semir's photographs that he presents to the public are very mis-leading and deceptive. THEY ARE HOAXED. His father just wrote an article now as well on August 14th, 2006 about the inscriptions and posted it on their Bosnian speaking site -- piramidasunca --no kidding. His father has added symbols to the stone now that were not even on it when we were there."

and also...

"The supposed pyramid, Dr. Hawass says, is "evidently a natural geologic formation" and that "Apart from its general outline, this hill bears absolutely no resemblance to the Egyptian pyramids." He concludes that, "Mr. Osmanic's theories are purely hallucinations on his part, with no scientific backing."

OH YEA AND BEST OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF BOSNIA ARE PISSED OFF:

"Others fear that Osmanagic's excavations will damage real sites (the hill he calls the "Pyramid of the Sun" is said to have medieval, Roman, and Illyrian remains on it). In one of the few critical accounts of the Bosnian pyramid story, which appeared in the Art Newspaper, the University of Sarejevo's Enver Imamovic, a former director of the National Museum in Sarjevo, is quoted as saying, "This is the equivalent of letting me, an archaeologist, perform surgery in hospitals."

There is public outcry within Bosnia, and an online petition that seeks to shut down Osmanagic's project. But he apparently has backers within the federal government and the Sarejevo city government. Whether he is allowed to continue or not is unresolved for now, and his website makes no mention of any controversy. And even when the mainstream media catch up and realize that the "Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun" is no such thing, it will have entered the annals of fantastic archaeology and will have a multitude of believers and defenders."

A FINAL NOTE TO BELIEVERS (ESPECIALLY SENTINEL)

Dude, you need to do some reading, seriously. You call me a disinformant and you're here defending a man who no one else defends. Your reasoning and logic are garbage and no one supports him. The people of Bosnia are outraged, the archaeological community is outraged, I'm outraged, and so is everyone else. Does anyone else defend him? Your defense is substantiated by two hungarian videos which are disproven by the articles I've given above (yes his man-made discoveries are falsified). His entire "discovery" is a fabrication, and you lack the ability to separate fact from fiction. How about this, if you can give me a legitimate source that debunks any of what I've said then I'll listen. Until then, stop overstepping your bounds and trying to apply logic from well-known discoveries to this one. This is a FALSIFIED ANOMALY AND NOT A PYRAMID BUILT DURING THE HUNGARIAN EMPIRE.

Stomping out ignorance one essay at a time,

-A REAL SCIENTIST

edit on Sun Nov 21 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It also disgusts me that you call this part of "your" nation's history considering your inhabitance there was against the will of the Balkan people. This is the history of the Earth...you do not own it...even if it falsified by a Bosnian Nationalist backed by his own federal government. Talk about disinformation...THIS EXCAVATION IS PROPAGANDA. Nobody has any reason to smear him, he has already smeared himself. Go ahead, write your articles, and we'll all continue crying as Osmanagic destroys the true relics of our past and continues to discover absolutely nothing even after 4 years of digging.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm summarizing why they're saying this. Because there is one side which is trying to hide the truth away. If you take a look at the Ghaza pyramids, the writings must be deciphered to have a chance to understand it. Why? Because that language is dead. However the Bosnian pyrmaids has the writing of an exisiting language what almost every Hungarian is capable to decipher anytime as that language, those runes are still existing in our language in the present.

Why do they say it's a hoax? Because if we, Hungarians would start to translate everything what is there, the present powers don't have a chance to keep up their illusionary world anymore, because whatever lies in that pyramid, what secrets its holding, there is one nation which can decipher it anytime with their common knowledge.

In the Pyramids of Ghaza paid scientists can say whatever they want while they're keeping the secrets away from the public. But imagine what would happen if the findings what lies in the Bosnian pyramid are becoming public with a language what one nation is still capable to translate anytime?

This is the reason why many people are lying. This is the reason why many are trying to tell this is a hoax. But we Hungarians always hated lies, so we don't give a damn about what the TPTB and their servants wants. We're going to translate these things then we're going to publish it. Then we take a big smile and like as someone did a very good job, we celebrate and eat, while we let the TPTB to blink in their surprise what they're going to get.

But everyone who is checking back to Page 4 and all the links here on Page 5 can see this. This is the true danger what from the TPTB really fears. An ancient pyramid filled with a still existing language, what every member of a nation is capable to decipher anytime. It's not propaganda TheChemist1. It's the fact. Imagine what those runes can tell us about the past. Well. There will be few international publications, then you'll see. There are already many books in Hungary in this matter and there will be more. We Hungarians knows this. And we always loved to share ancient secrets with the people... unlike the TPTB. That's why they hate us.

One little pyramid with a still existing language can change the entire history and prove what is a lie and what supposed to be the truth. That's the greatest fear of the TPTB as up from that moment, no one would believe them. We, Hungarians knows this. The TPTB also knows this. The difference is, the Pyramid is on our side.

Your reasoning and logic are garbage and no one supports him. The people of Bosnia are outraged, the archaeological community is outraged, I'm outraged, and so is everyone else.

Don't lie Kiddo. The people of Bosnia loves it. They're in our neighbor, so maybe I know this better then you from 6000 miles away from Hungary or Bosnia. So please spare the lies and please don't try to tell people what to believe in.

As I wrote, we're vigilant and we don't give a damn what your kind want to achieve. Truth will surface one way or another (For us it's really mater which way that will be) and none of you'll be capable to do an efficient discrediting campaign to stop it as people has enough of the lies what your kind is providing here on ATS or elsewhere.

Have a nice day, mister.

TO THE NEWLY ARRIVED PEOPLE: Interesting info on Page 4 and 5 what some disinfo agent is trying to push back with their usual wall of texts and discrediting campaign. Read them. You'll find them interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by searchforknowledge

Discredited by who as a Hoax?

Everyone except the hoaxer ....

And on what proof thats ist a hoax?

It's a hoax on the basis that there is as much evidence this hill is manmade as there is evidence that Elvis Presley walked to the Moon in 1971 carrying 19 elephants on his shoulders. Whilst singing Bat our of Hell.

I will repeat:

thehallofmaat.com...

These hills are hills and the idea they are anythng but is a hoax and frankly it says something about ATS and the members here that such a well known hoax gets so many flags and remains in the open forums

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

These pyramids only have relevance to our history and will have no affect on the political powers on the world. It is absurd to think that they would have this effect, as the pyramids at GIZA (not Ghaza which is in Israel) whose translated hieroglyphs had none on the current powers in command. Every nation has people capable of translating the runes of the "Bosnian pyramid." The funny thing is that these inscriptions are falsified so their translation would be void of truth. I agree that the hungarian pyramids are interesting and exist. However, the "Bosnian pyramid of the Sun" is a disgusting falsification from the shaky Bosnian government. They committed genocide right? Why wouldn't they be capable of this? I mean no insult to the nation of Hungary, I only wish to show you that we need to focus on the real facts and not something that has been thoroughly criticized and essentially substantiated as a propaganda.

Sok szeretettel, a bátyja
-Matthew
edit on Sun Nov 21 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join