It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Board Suggestion/Request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
hey all,
I was wondering: How about a board for "Howto"s?
Anything from food preservation and survivalism to cooking to seances to making buddhist prayer robes, experiments to prove things etc. etc.

Basically a thread thats not about debate so much as a repository on shared information from members to members.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

We have those all over the board.

There's the Survival forum with many DIY techniques. There's the Weapons and Tactics forum for Weapons and Tactics....

We have a Religion forum, and anything you can't get here there's always google and then YOU can bring it here.

Many of these forums have stickies and they are typically full of information
edit on 20-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

heh actually was more asking for a place to post them thats in one grouping-not so much asking for ATS to assemble the info.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Well, seeing as how we have things set up in categories, it wouldn't make much sense to create a dump forum where anything that goes in there could fall by the way side very quickly.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
What on earth would you call it: "The Random Topics Forum"?

There are recipes and tips on almost every subject that people have shared by the thousands on BTS! Try it, you'll like it!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I was thinking something more like a BTS board that is just there for Howto's. Similar to the thread from a week or two ago on how to take photo's at night.

Was trying to think of ways I could help to generate more unique and constructive content.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by jennybee35

I was thinking something more like a BTS board that is just there for Howto's. Similar to the thread from a week or two ago on how to take photo's at night.

Was trying to think of ways I could help to generate more unique and constructive content.

Great idea. isn't there a website like that already though?

www.ehow.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

There are many How to's and Diy magazines out there, that might be better suited to your tastes.

I think they will be more helpful to you in this situation. The suggestion in whole is a bit to much to ask.

Sorry, but i do not think it will happen.

vvv

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well, now that's not a bad idea! Good luck with that!

new topics

top topics

join