It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe, the "Number of the beast" is NOT 666...?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

One thing migth change this, is that you sould read from right to left not left to right.

So 6th letter would be ( l ) as I said in another thread, it's 6 like in a SKU line number llll lllllll lllll thick and thin lines, which a person with hebrew brain 2000 years ago would read as 666 66666 6666, but they could only count to 50. Sku number lll = 666

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

If the government starts to barcode people with that arrangement, then we'll know the $h!t is about to hit the fan.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

They already say in 5 to 10 years the RFID chip will be accecpted by just about everyone, the conclusion I have come to is that they would also need a visable mark to know the person has chip.

It's just like now adays if the computer system is down, the police officer has to use your physical drivers license as proof of who you are.
If their RFID reader was broken or they dide have one, they could still ID the person.

The other thing is right now the RFID has encrypiction problems, the SKU would help failsafe RFID encryption codes.

edit on 20-11-2010 by googolplex because: space

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

from wiki:

In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques[9] had been able to read previously illegible portions of the earliest known record of the Book of Revelation (a 1,700 year old papyrus), from the Oxyrhynchus site, Papyrus 115 or P115, dating one century after Irenaeus. But the existance of manuscripts attesting to 616 has been known long before this finding, the other early witness Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) has it written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosiai deka hex (lit. "six hundred sixteen").[10]
Significantly, P115 aligns with Codex Alexandrinus (A) and Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C)[citation needed]. Thus, it is argued that P115 has superior testimony to that of P47 (Papyrus 47) which aligns with Codex Sinaiticus and together form the second-best witness to the Book of Revelation[citation needed]. This has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[11]
The NRSV translation for Rev 13:18 includes this translation note: "Other ancient authorities read six hundred and sixteen".

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
600-60-0006 is an active social security number in the state of Arizona. i get my info from net detective.

for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred three score and six.

600- six hundred, threescore-60, and six - 006

just a crazy thought, but hey you never know???

edit on 20-11-2010 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by WJjeeper because: forgot a 0

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

However that is a direct contradiction to what the texts themselves says, that the AntiChist "will be a Man.

Could you tell me where in the Bible it says that? Not to say you're wrong, but just to read that passage in specific again. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
i've always thought since the bible was written in greek that it'd be a symbol close to "FFF"

The sixth alphabet...yes, it's possible.

Maybe, like someone said earlier, I am looking into this too much. But sometimes I think...this verse is a question, and it gives hints to look for the answer, which is contained in the Bible. 6-6-6, or 600-60-6, or 666. Some combination of these numbers, and something to do with "counting"...because that's what it asks us to do...count the number of the beast....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewoman
reply to post by Arrius

Six is the number of man! Why? Because man lives in a cubic reality. Six sides; up, down, north, east, west, and south. When man looks to man, who looks to man, you have 666. You have a "trinity" of one dimension. father, son, grandson. There is no room for variation or growth, no quantum leap of reality. There is no thinking outside the box. Thinking is stagnent and there is seeming no way out of the box.

Fascinating way to look at it! Never imagined it that way.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

"The fact there are three sixes is as relevant as the number 6. "

I absolutely agree with you there. If there is indeed something there, then the key to unraveling the mystery lies in that.

About the six degrees approach...how would you identify the Antichrist using that then? Not saying you are wrong, my friend. But if we consider that this verse is the key to understanding/identifying the beast, how do we apply that theory to revealing the beast? Plus....I'd think that while dividing people into economic classes, rich-poor would be very subjective....maybe some other factor while considering 6 degrees? I don't know...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Awesome!

D-D-D. I had initially thought that we'd end up with different alphabets, and the sounds put together would yield something, but alas.

Can't think of anything about the D-D-D right now.....hmmmm......

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

And people hailed Obama as a "savior"...a messenger of hope and change....true.

Well, fortunately or unfortunately, his popularity has dipped deeper than Mariana Trench. He cannot be the antichrist now, because he simply does not command that kind of charisma now.

I was always amused by connecting Obama to "mabus" from Nostradamus' prophecies....but that's another story.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was intrigued by the number perhaps being 616. Nice proof, there. I can't wait to see what folks can make of 616, after all the books that have been written about 666.

Here's one for you: if you take the Greek letters for 666, they look like this:

XES

Now, since the Hebrews read right to left, I'm just wondering (do I hear a slow clap in the background?)

As far as antichrists, a lot of folks are going to qualify. Lots of them are writing on ATS, too. In general, you have all the Jews, the Moslems, Mormons, Hindus, well, heck, everybody but the Christians...and I'm not sure about most of them.

Remember when Ronald Reagan was POTUS and folks said his names each had six letters? It's always somebody now. And then there's everyone who think we're in the End Times, etc. Yep, guess what, they thought that during the World Wars, and at all the times in history when the SHTF.

Ok, we're having a recession. Let's go out and work, instead of fussing over who's going to be destroying the world today.
edit on 11/20/2010 by Jim Scott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I had read about 616 being the true number of the beast...but there is not a general agreement about it, right?

Still, if we consider it to be 616...what could that represent....or, how can we translate that into a name....hmmm...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

AZ? My mother-in-law lives there. I KNEW IT!!!

Jokes aside...that's interesting. You never know, right? I wonder if it could be that simple, but...!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

XES. I applauded, yes.

I agree. It's always this guy today, and then that guy tomorrow.

Here's a question...it's said that this Antichrist will come out of nowhere, and no one will suspect that he is that Antichrist...so, if we suspect someone of being the Antichrist...doesn't that automatically disqualify him? That is, if you take it literally, but still...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi Arrius, I believe that the correct way to 'count' the number 666 is this way
6+6+6=18
1+8=9

That makes 9 the number of the beast. The number of man is 6, the number of the beast is 9.

9 is the supermystical number. Google it or search ats, there are some very interesting information on the number nine.

To name a few mediums/tools propaganda for subliminally pushing this number
- Nine inch nails
- District 9
- "9" (the movie)

Currently, there are 9 representatives of the Universal House of Justice. The future world government of Bahai

There are currently 8 Bahai temples of worship around the world. The ninth is to be built on the temple mount in Jerusalem. See the diagram for the third unholy temple here www.templemount.org...

The dragon gives power unto the beast - unto the 'nine'
That takes care of knowing what the number of the beast is.
The bible also warns us about the 'mark' and the 'name'.

The name is BAHA.

The numerical (abjad) value of Bahá' is nine: 2+5+1+1 = 9; a "sacred number" symbolic of perfection as the highest numerical integer(4) and corresponding to the "First Man", Adam

The honorific title (laqab) of Mírzá Husayn 'Alí Núrí is Bahá'u'lláh.(2) It is a title which follows an early Islámic pattern. Grammatically, it is a genitive construction made up of the two closely linked words, [1] Bahá' and [2] Alláh,(3) and signifies "The Glory/ Splendour of God".

This is how baha is written in Arabic

EVIL

Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images
John 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

The mark of the beast is the world consciousness, symbolized by the hexagram

James 4:4
You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God

The sea that the beast arose out of is the sea of consciousness.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
reply to post by WJjeeper

AZ? My mother-in-law lives there. I KNEW IT!!!

Jokes aside...that's interesting. You never know, right? I wonder if it could be that simple, but...!

just a thought, you never know... one thing i think i have found is that the harlot who sits on the beasts back (rev ch.17) is metaphorical for the united states, how many major mountain ranges are there in the U.S.? when obama signed the executive order for the council of governors he gave power to the 10 horns that hate the harlot and eat her flesh and burn her with fire. interesting huh?

read the bible... itll scare the crap out of you LOL.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Currently, there are 9 representatives of the Universal House of Justice. The future world government of Bahai

But that number is a minimum, with provision for more members, and the Universal House of Justice is specifically barred from being any sort of government, by its own charter (the Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Baha). The Bahai Faith has 'the separation of religion and politics' as one of its core principles, see for example wp.me... where this is listed by Abdu'l-Baha as the ninth (!) in his list of 11 Bahai teachings.

There are currently 8 Bahai temples of worship around the world. The ninth is to be built on the temple mount in Jerusalem.

You have been misinformed, there are seven Bahai temples built, and the Bahais have no such plans for Jerusalem. The Bahais are currently building a house of worship on a hill top in Santiago, Chile, and have plans for one on the "mountain" (big hill really) overlooking the port of Haifa, Israel - Mount Carmel. See the wiki article on Bahai houses of worship
en.wikipedia.org...

This is how baha is written in Arabic...

Actually that says, Ya Baha' ul-abha, as any (Arab) child can see...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

In this theory, the Antichrist would be identified as the first person to have breached every pocket of human society in a 6 step degree.

So technically connected to every single living person on earth.

Now that's a formidable enemy ; )

Cause' it is after all, all about who you know ; )

"Who are your people, and where do you summer?" ; )

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheDolphinSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast - ie use Gematria

Add up the Roman numerals 500+100+50+10+5+1 = 666.

It is also the number of a man.............what happened to the Roman empire? - it was divided into two , east and west, the west was conquered, and lapsed into ten tribes or nations...........but the Church of Rome survived, - 'a little horn speaking great things' it uprooted three of the horns and went on to rule the other seven ( the present day nations of modern Europe.

Who is it that sets himself up as 'god on earth', infallible - who thinks to change the times and laws (sabath)
who is it arrayed in scarlet and purple, drinking from a golden cup and fornicating with the kings of the earth!?

What is it that is the oldest largest weathiest most powefull most influential organisation on earth- one with a history of genocide torture corruption deciet, perversion and intrigue like no other?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join