It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Surviving Flight Attendant Forced To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Pat-Down

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

a metal detector ? are you serious

here is a short list of things that cannot be detected by a metal detector :

an obsidian knife

a stick of dynamite and the fuse to detonate it

a plastic bottle filled with chemical or biological warfare agents

why even bother with the metal detector ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Lets be realistic here. If a terrorist wants to take a plane and use it as a bomb, they would just hire a private flight to do so. I am sure they have the money and means to do as such. The only ones that really want to get on a flight with other people and do harm are few and far between. And like I said earlier they will do it no matter what security precautions are put in place making the way we do things pointless. Live your life if you die you die, nothing your gonna do about it, if Joe Schmo at the airport makes you feel safe then you have more problems than we can discuss here!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Are you suggesting that the policy pre-Oct. 2010 (the enhanced pat-downs) were insufficient? How were prosthetics handled (yes, pun) then? Were people being compelled to show their breasts? and more importantly, the question that has still failed to be answered: are we safer now, then before?

Personally, I'd rather take my chances engaging a terrorist on an airplane than allow some pervert to fondle me without repercussions.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Lets be realistic here. If a terrorist wants to take a plane and use it as a bomb, they would just hire a private flight to do so. I am sure they have the money and means to do as such. The only ones that really want to get on a flight with other people and do harm are few and far between. And like I said earlier they will do it no matter what security precautions are put in place making the way we do things pointless. Live your life if you die you die, nothing your gonna do about it, if Joe Schmo at the airport makes you feel safe then you have more problems than we can discuss here!!!!

hi. joe schmo here, i just rented a 747 and filled it with fertilizer.

sorry to say i hit your house.

i was aiming for your head.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

a metal detector ? are you serious

here is a short list of things that cannot be detected by a metal detector :

an obsidian knife

a stick of dynamite and the fuse to detonate it

a plastic bottle filled with chemical or biological warfare agents

why even bother with the metal detector ?

what is stopping that terrorist from taking that dynamite, or chemical weapon that you are referring to and using them in that loooooong security line?? he didn't even go through security yet.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

hi. joe schmo here, i just rented a 747 and filled it with fertilizer.

sorry to say i hit your house.

i was aiming for your head.

Good thing I wasn't home!!!!
Seriously I 'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees any day of the week.
edit on 20-11-2010 by jaynkeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

If you critically look at what the usa gov is doing over this, than there are lots of questions.

Maybe the scanners are more than we know, and why are the things classified?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
When terrorists start walking into stores, malls, and hotels to set off bombs, then what is going to happen? Will TSA be positioned in nearly every place we go?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
These stories are in the news almost every day now. It's getting weird. I'm starting to wonder if something's up. Is there something going on that "they" don't want us to know? It's like in the past couple of weeks, things have gotten crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

you mean like the attempted attack on glasgow airport ? and other airport attacks ???

its already been tried

not to be snarky -but using your logic firearms should be allowed to be carried on planes , because someone could shoot a passenger en-route to the airport

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What I want to know is, why Janet Napolitano will make adjustments for Muslim women only. Why is the Muslim woman's religious belief and sensitivity more important than anyone elses? If a Muslim woman lives in the U.S., why should she not be subjected to the same treatment at the screening gate as all of the other women?

I have nothing against Muslim women but it's not fair to hold their feelings and religion in high regard above anyone elses.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Take care with how you post I noticed you got two warnings and I do not want to lose you.

Yes, this is utterly stupid, the T.S.A. forcing these issues.

It is a direct violation of our 4th Amendment rights.

But it is not worth you getting banned.

Securiity is a joke at the airport and everyone knows it.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

These security measures are merely political blackmail through strongarm tactics to force an agenda.

And our safety is not an agenda either the agenda is the R.F.I.D. chip program to accept it easier.

Security was tightened at my local airport for all of 6 months after 9/11 and then it retured to stupidity.

reply to post by badgerprints

I agree wholeheartedly.

It needs to be everybody or nobody.

All Muslim people, all elderly, all children.

Or nobody and no exemptions whatsoever.

But we all know it will not work out that way.

First a woman with a prosthetic breast will have to remove it.

Second a Muslim will be waived due to religious reasons.

Third a man in a wheelchair who cannot walk is removed to search.

That last one was my stepfather although he could walk he almost fell down.

Several times in fact because he has balance issue due to a vehicle accident.

He even had to surrender his cane, so no cane, no wheelchair, no support.

I would have sued T.S.A. had he fallen due to their negligent behavior.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Greetings,

This is another example of hope and change from those who voted for obama(admirers of Secretary Janet Napolitano). DHS and TSA could have run a pilot-program at selected airports to determine public reaction to see if they were going too far, or they could have simply queried the traveling public, but "ohhhh noooo" obama and his czar staff (Central Committee) won't allow that.

Anne Theriot sums it up:

This is how the commies do it. First, you destroy all of values and standards of a particular society. Pit groups against each other. One evil, one a victim. Then you make government intrusion become the norm. Tell us how much we can earn, where to work, what to eat, when to eat, what veggies you can plant in your garden, pull your pants down, turn off your phone, check your license sometimes. Then, at what point does the citizenry finally say ENOUGH! It has been proven throughout history that the citizens always wake up when it is too late. We cannot let that happen here.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I got this story locally too, outrageous is too polite a term.

Fortunately i'm outside this loop, i never travel by air. But it's clear that in the last 10 years you americans have been rather well screwed over. You're bending, and they're taking pics ... and only they are enjoying it. Used that call that rape. The rest write it off as necessary, somehow. Pavlov was right, mostly, we're just drooling dogs. Good dog bad dog.

Giftofprophecy ... How can you believe that? You are advocating this obscene behaviour? And yet you claim somehow that it's for our own good? That's some convoluted logic right there. The ONLY threat to air travellers are the ones with the latex gloves. Not only a threat, i think they're doing a great job putting fear into each and every person. That's what terrorists do, inspire fear. Ergo, one who inspires fear is a terrorist. Easy huh? Your true terrorists are wearing uniforms and guns. Insane, truly insane.

You argue that it's only airports, well this is a progressive idea i'm sure. It'll spread. Bus stations, trains, they're doing cars at roadblocks already. It's a great idea, hitler and the mafia were quite good with that. Let us look after you, otherwise you will get hurt. We know how this trick works. Oh wait, you don't? Shame.

The public HAS TO kick back now. But its about the lie: if i stay quiet nothing bad will happen. And if you choose to ignore the financial motivations for installing all of these measures, then you're really blind.

But you're not blind. Eyes wide open in fact. You're too well primed on the objections.

Oh, and you might want to work on that "lack of respect" problem you got. Lack of respect is the core problem of these tsa blokes, wouldn't want to be like them, would you?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thats just crazy. The loons have gotten into the goverment, and are running amuck. TSA thinks everyone is a terrorist until proven innocent. I say "just don't fly anymore"...you can do all your businesss online, there is no reason to fly from place to place anymore.
If enough people quit flying, the air services will go bellyup. TSA will be out of a job.
Oh and there never were any REAL terrorists. There just CIA trained ops.
They had to do something after the end of the cold war. ERGO fake terrorists.
The loons have takken over.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

...are you saying we should allow potential terrorists to hide bombs in fake breasts? Fake breasts should not be examined for weapons?

It does not matter how much you try to. There is no possible way to stop someone from killing if they want to do it.
The fake boob is the perfect example. Sure the TSA guy had that fake boob in his hand fondling it and playing with it. But if that lady wanted to kill someone she could have replaced the liquid gel inside it with a deadly chemical.

If a terrorist wanted to they could have 1 guy drink Chemical X. Another guy drinks chemical Y. When they get on the plane they both barf into the airplane sink and the chemicals mix and create a toxic gas killing everyone on board.

It doesn't matter if the TSA even runs fiber optic cables up everyone's rear. If someone wanted to do something bad, they will accomplish their goal easily.

The TSA has been giving the perception of safety...but in all reality they could not prevent everything.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

It turns out this lady filed a complaint with her union representatives. When they went to ask questions they found that what this lady went through was not even within TSA regulations. In other words, THIS SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED AT ALL.
edit on 20-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by projectvxn

That isn't the truth.

So why aren't they implementing this everywhere thats public then?? Almighty knower of knowledge? I find you weak, silly, and scared!!!!

Oh they will be soon enough,
with the help of campaigns like the one being pushed right here by 'the gift'.
The reply of 'dont fly, ride a train or a drive a car if you dont like it' wont be able to be said for too long,
you will find screenings at rail stations very soon, and then after another campaign of fear like the one 'gift' keeps pushing is coupled with another yet to be executed 'event', you will see checkpoints on all major interstates, more than likely at toll areas built to receive payment to pay for these protective services.
Your right to free travel will be gone soon enough.
All done very effectively, by design.
There are those among us, who are put there, who are very well trained, to aid in the implementation of these procedures.
They present themselves constantly, they will engage you and argue for you to submit.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
This is another example of hope and change from those who voted for obama

Gotta slip in a jab at Obama even though he had nothing to do with this!
It's the Dept of Homeland Security that George Bush started after 9/11 that is at the heart of this.

Our only recourse right now is to exercise our choice not to fly. Airlines and airports have the right to refuse service to anyone. I haven't flown since 9/11 and I won't. I invite you all to join me.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

this is to Cancer surviver, I know you must have been humiliated, however Americans need to help protect America and its People. We have to or we are gonna get bombed again, the suicide bombers are intent on taking over this Country, for the Simple Fact that we are backing Israel. they hate Israel. IM talking about the radical Muslims. The stastics say that the Islam Religion is growing at an alarming rate. Anybody can convert to this religion. They say this is gonna be the Largest religion in the world.They beleive that they can kill you if you dont convert. They beleive God but not Jesus. They think Jesus is just a prohpet. Well we have to be tolerant of them and and allow them to Have freedom of Religion in this Country. We have to be carefull.Thats why they have this new security system, because you cant tell whos Muslim anymore,you cant stereotype anymore. Ive tried to read their Bible to understand where there coming from, Its a crazy read. This is what I beleive..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join