It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Cancer Surviving Flight Attendant Forced To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Pat-Down

page: 5
41
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The airlines are now serving. The house specials are radiation or molestation. Take your pick.




posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn
 


Pay attention folks... another over exaggerating sensationalist claims that being searched for weapons is considered molesting. Then erroneously claims God given rights were taken away.


With your ridiculous definition of "molesting" I guess you were molested as a child when your parents or babysitter had to clean your diaper and wipe your bottom?
No wonder you are so afraid of letting people search you for weapons, you were molested as a child per your definition.

Please tell me what God given rights were taken away? I dare you to list one.
edit on 20-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


The right to be safe in your person, property, and personal effects. The right to not be searched, have property seized, or harassed without due process of the law.
edit on 20-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 



Yes, everyone is a potential terrorist, but not because they need to fly, it's because there is ZERO trust. Why should we trust you? Who are you? Why should we trust anybody? How do we know who to trust?


This is a text book example of paranoia.

Just a heads up. It is not healthy to think this way.


How is the truth considered paranoia?

Why is it not healthy to think about the truth?

Who do you think you are? Why should I trust you? Seriously answer those questions.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


The right to be safe in your person, property, and personal effects.


Please tell me how it is unsafe to be searched for weapons in an airport.


Originally posted by projectvxn
The right to not be searched, have property seized, or harassed without due process of the law.


Who is forcing me to be searched? Nobody.... You fail two times.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


That isn't the truth. It is obvious you're fearful of others, so much so that you would have a government agency strip the rights of the people under the Law and the God that governs them so that YOU can feel safer. I find that selfish, thoughtless, and paranoid.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


Well it's clear there is no point in even attempting to discuss anything with you since you're the all knowing "Gift OF Prophecy". Must be nice to live in your little world. Like another poster replied perhaps you should move to country that has more of a police state than the US. Maybe Israel, UK


All that unnecessary security should make you feel extra safe. I'm soo glad I don't live in the US. It's going to hell in a hand basket quicker than you can say "Don't touch my junk"

Enjoy living in your paranoid world, just don't ruin it for the rest of the people. And by the way being sexually assaulted to board a plane is a violation of your rights. A cop can't do that to you without probable cause. Oh wait you wanted to fly so you must be a terrorist. Only terrorists want to fly somewhere. F-up logic on your part.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


The TSA genius.

That's who. And under the 4th amendment their procedures are ILLEGAL.

Being searched for weapons is no more legal than being randomly searched for drugs.
Just because the suspicion is there doesn't mean there is PROBABLE CAUSE.

I recommend you get acquainted with the Supreme Law of the Land.
edit on 20-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


Hey look it's a troll. Perhaps you like being fondled and pics taken of you in the nude? What ever floats your boat. But the majority of us people would rather not walk down that road, esp with our children. I for one know that as long as these policies are in effect my kids will go no where near an airport. Sure as an adult I myself could deal with it if I wanted too, and if I felt it necessary, but to subject kids to it is a whole other problem. But as an adult I can see it does no good to implement these procedures. As the truly bad will find a way around them.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by projectvxn
 


Pay attention folks... another over exaggerating sensationalist claims that being searched for weapons is considered molesting. Then erroneously claims God given rights were taken away.


With your ridiculous definition of "molesting" I guess you were molested as a child when your parents or babysitter had to clean your diaper and wipe your bottom?
No wonder you are so afraid of letting people search you for weapons, you were molested as a child per your definition.

Please tell me what God given rights were taken away? I dare you to list one.
edit on 20-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



Again, Wow!! you seem like a very intelligent individual, and you seem to have quite a command of the english language, yet you constantly seem to be lowering your standards in your replys. you say potato, i say patato.

i am quite sure that you can get your point across without the references to child molestation. instead of getting frustrated, why not and try to convince us to see your point of view?? tell us why our examples of additional security are not valid, and where do you draw the line on intusive security measures??


I attempted to give you a smiley face, but i guess i dont know how to use them yet. LOL



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


That isn't the truth.



How is it not the truth? Everyone is a potential terrorist. I am not saying everyone is a terrorist, I am saying everyone has the potential to be one. Just like you have the potential to not be a terrorist. This is 100% truth. Claiming it is not the truth is a complete utter lie, and I don't like liars.


Originally posted by projectvxn
It is obvious you're fearful of others, so much so that you would have a government agency strip the rights of the people under the Law and the God that governs them so that YOU can feel safer.


No, I don't have any fear AT ALL. I am just stating the truth. Everyone has the potential to be a terrorist. I am not about to judge everyone and point out who does and does not have the potential to be a terrorist. I am not going to be racist either. I am going to treat everyone equally. If some Muslim has the potential to be a terrorist, then so do all Americans. Everyone is just human, all the same. We are all created equal, right?

No rights are taken away. You just over exaggerate your rights and think they are taken away. Nobody is forcing you to fly in an aircraft. Nobody is forcing you to walk through security. Claiming your rights are taken away is a complete lie.



Originally posted by projectvxn
I find that selfish, thoughtless, and paranoid.


What is selfish is thinking you are special. That people should treat you with more respect than anyone else. What is selfish is for you to not care about the safety of others.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


That isn't the truth.



How is it not the truth? Everyone is a potential terrorist. I am not saying everyone is a terrorist, I am saying everyone has the potential to be one. Just like you have the potential to not be a terrorist. This is 100% truth. Claiming it is not the truth is a complete utter lie, and I don't like liars.


Originally posted by projectvxn
It is obvious you're fearful of others, so much so that you would have a government agency strip the rights of the people under the Law and the God that governs them so that YOU can feel safer.


No, I don't have any fear AT ALL. I am just stating the truth. Everyone has the potential to be a terrorist. I am not about to judge everyone and point out who does and does not have the potential to be a terrorist. I am not going to be racist either. I am going to treat everyone equally. If some Muslim has the potential to be a terrorist, then so do all Americans. Everyone is just human, all the same. We are all created equal, right?

No rights are taken away. You just over exaggerate your rights and think they are taken away. Nobody is forcing you to fly in an aircraft. Nobody is forcing you to walk through security. Claiming your rights are taken away is a complete lie.



Originally posted by projectvxn
I find that selfish, thoughtless, and paranoid.


What is selfish is thinking you are special. That people should treat you with more respect than anyone else. What is selfish is for you to not care about the safety of others.


So why aren't they implementing this everywhere thats public then?? Almighty knower of knowledge? I find you weak, silly, and scared!!!!



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


The TSA genius.

That's who. And under the 4th amendment their procedures are ILLEGAL.


The TSA didn't force you to buy a plane ticket and walk through the security gates genius.

The 4th Amendment prohibits UNREASONABLE searches. It's pretty reasonable to be searched for weapons before you board a potential guided missile genius.



Originally posted by projectvxn
Being searched for weapons is no more legal than being randomly searched for drugs.


Nobody is doing any random searches genius, you are voluntarily walking through security gates genius.


Originally posted by projectvxn
Just because the suspicion is there doesn't mean there is PROBABLE CAUSE.


It's not about suspicion or probable cause, it's about treating everyone equally genius. Or would you rather they discriminate and search only Muslims... is that what you want??


Originally posted by projectvxn
I recommend you get acquainted with the Supreme Law of the Land.


I recommend YOU get acquainted with the Supreme Law of the Land, it's quite obvious you don't know what you are talking about or the conditions for which they apply.


edit on 20-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


You equate not wanting my 4th amendment rights trampled upon with being careless with the safety of others?

You do realize that RIGHTS are individual and PLURAL right? Of course I'm thinking of myself. When i see a woman have her prosthesis removed so that she could be checked for a bomb I think to myself and wonder if I would want to be treated in such a fashion?

You need some perspective man. You claim to want others to be safe, and yet you don't see how this could violate the safety(A word with several inflections and meanings) of others.

The Constitution was set up to prevent dragnets like these. WHY? Because these sorts of things are DAMAGING to liberty over time.

What you don't seem to get is that Liberty doesn't go away over night. It goes away in increments.

If we did everything the government wanted us to do in the name of "safety", we would have no rights to speech(you could incite terrorism) we would have no rights to self defense(good bye second amendment) we would have no right to privacy or property(good bye 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Amendments)we would be left with nothing. And the government would have all the power and rights would be theirs solely.

No thanks man. I want to live in an America where rights are respected and not treated as a superfluous concept as you are doing.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Horrible. Just because it is a prosthetic breast, doesn't mean it is not counted as the woman's breast. Would they ask other women to take out their breast and put it on display? Hopefully not, and the same goes for the prosthetic breast. I cannot imagine how humiliating this was for her. Bless her heart.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


using your logic, everyone has the potential to be a child molester, can we just send the police over to examine your computer?? everyone has the potential to be a drunk driver, so, lets just have roadside checks every mile with a requirement to take a breathalyzer test. everyone has the potential to be a bank robber, so from now on you will need to be strip searched every time you walk into the bank, oh, and don't even think of using the drive up window, you could use your car as a missle, so we'll just outlaw all drive up windows.

am i getting my point across, sounds pretty crazy, huh??



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The TSA is out of control. I too think the American people need to start verbally abusing the agents and if they are your neighbors you should shun them and not associate with them in any way and don't invite them to the neighborhood barbecues etc. Remember they are molesting our sisters, mothers, children and grandmothers. They should be treated just like you treat any other molesters in your neighborhoods.

I personally hate the TSA and whatever they were called for the past 40 years. They've always been pricks and now they are criminals with a pass.

At least terrorist who would kill you gives you some peace when you die. The TSA terrorizes you by wounding your soul again, and again.

reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


If I were you I'd go ask my doctor for a drug called Thorazine. I think it will help relieve you of your paranoia a bit and perhaps help you to see clearly without so much fear of the world.

Just try to remember that 911 was just about 10 years ago. Meaning that even if we had one such event every 10 years (which isn't going to happen) that you would only know a half dozen or so of these events in your lifetime if you live an average lifespan. So, don't be too afraid as the odds are against it. Besides they have hardened cockpit doors, there are capable armed air marshals on board including some armed pilots, plus the public will stand up and fight against any terrorist on board.

Most Americans value their privacy, liberty & freedom. If you can't or don't - that's your own business, but don't expect the rest of us to change our values for you.

edit on 20-11-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 



I recommend YOU get acquainted with the Supreme Law of the Land, it's quite obvious you don't know what you are talking about or the conditions for which they apply.


Go ahead an ask any member of this community if I need help with Constitutional issues.


The government doesn't have the right to pick and choose when they will, and won't respect the rights of the people. Government doesn't have rights, they have enumerated powers, and this crap isn't one of them.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 





Paranoia is a thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and/or delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.


source

Let me ask you this? Have you ever been directly affected by a terrorist act? Chances are the answer is NO.

I could get killed by some random lunatic walking down the street with a gun. I don't lose any sleep over it though. Same thing with terrorism, I don't lose any sleep worrying about it.

If you have little kids then take them on a trip and let them get a TSA molesting and see how long it takes them to stop crying from having a stranger touch them.

I had an incident about 5 years ago at CYYZ airport where the button on my jeans set off the metal detector. The female agent asked me to drop my pants to my ankles right out in the open. I refused saying that that wasn't appropriate thing to do at this spot and should be done in private. She insisted, I refused and demanded to speak to her supervisor which I did and I'm sure she was fired or severely disciplined as it was a huge violation of policy. I wasn't refusing the search, just refusing having it done in public with hundreds of other travelers watching and also that a man had to do the search.

It was a State Official who let the underwear bomber on the plane in Amsterdam without a passport. So how were body scanners suppose to stop that stupidity.

The truth of the matter is that well trained agents and bomb sniffing dogs are far more effective as these scanners are unable to detect anything that has a density equal to or less than clothing. It would not have caught the underwear bomber.

Not to mention the fact that Michael Chertoff pushed for these things and then makes a fortune off of them.

L-3 is a supplier of body scanners, there board of directors is made up of mostly ex-military brass and other government insiders.

L-3 BOD and Bios for each



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The problem is though that seemingly due to the madness of political correctness in the UK, some people are exempt from the same stringent security measures, ironically enough the same people who are statistically more likely to engage in terrorist activity. The example below, whilst not a terrorist suspect was a murderer with a string of convictions, who was able to by-pass basic airport security at Heathrow and board an aircraft to Somalia all because no one asked him to lift the face veil he was wearing, assuming he was the woman in the passport (his sister) without actually checking as it is considered to be offensive to muslim women to ask them to do so??? So it invalidates the point being made that everyone should be treated equally, and subject to all security checks because clearly they are not, which leads me to believe that security is not the real agenda!

Murder Suspect Flees UK in Veil




top topics



 
41
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join