It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Surviving Flight Attendant Forced To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Pat-Down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Why do you roll your eyes at humanities largest problem?

We live in a world with lunatics that just want to kill people. Yet everyone wants peace. So... What is your solution huh??

Some people think the solution is to increase security. Others just want to blow the lunatics off the face of the planet (war), but that just creates more lunatics. Do you have any solutions? Or are you just going to sit there and roll your eyes and cry about it?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
why did the government spend trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives fighting wars in the Middle East? I thought that was supposed to keep us safe from terrorists.
Maybe that was the plan, but some people think it backfired, and may have motivated more people to become terrorists when they saw pictures of their fellow countrymen stacked up in naked pyramids and other abuse.

I finally did some research on the radiation levels of the "naked scanners", and you do get radiation exposure but they claim it's just a small fraction of the radiation exposure you'll get on the flight.

So if that's true, if the flight attendant really wants to avoid radiation, she should stop flying, that's a bigger source of radiation exposure than the scanner.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

What?? It wasn't because of 9/11? Or weapons of mass destruction? Or because they hate our freedoms? Why doesn't the media tell us these things?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That's very bad. Everybody should be treated with respect.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

...are you saying we should allow potential terrorists to hide bombs in fake breasts? Fake breasts should not be examined for weapons?

Here is an idea, you call yourself you, I will call myself me, because you sure don't speak for me.

Now people like you, should in fact realize that people like me, would rather see people like you, locked up in prison than terrorizing us all because of your imagined fears. It would be a prison for people just like you, and not like me. See, you could all stay in your cells all day long because you would be too scared of one another to go out of them!

Then people like me, wouldn't have to stay home any longer, because I won't go to where people like you, embarass yourself and everyone else there, by submitting to, and fearing something I never would.

People like me, know that the only thing I have to fear, is fear itself, so I don't stand in lines for hours waiting to be xrayed, groped, demeaned and stared at with fear by people like you, because people like me, have self respect and dignity.

Now since you would prefer to not be around people like me, and I would prefer to not be around people like you, who are scared of everything and everyone, what do you think everyone else who is like me, ought to do, about everyone else who is like you.

Let you dictate to us and make your imaginary fears ours? Or do you think people like me, should tell people like you TO GROW UP ALREADY, SUCK IT UP, AND ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING.

If you are scared of everyone and everything just stay home! Stop interfering with people who want to be free and enjoy life already.

You see people like me, are figuring out people like you, are in fact the real enemy.

Thanks.

edit on 19/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

edit on 19/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree 100000% man. A lot of people out there act like scared cattle, they want all kinds of fences to keep the scary stuff out, but these damn fences keep people like me who want to be free IN. I will never fly with all the crap fences put up to make the cattle feel better. Maybe some people are OK with being prodded and poked, and cavity searched to make themselves feel safer, I am not. I guess I will have to take a damn boat if I ever want to see europe, or drive like 50 hours if I want to visit my baby sister in FL. It is such crap that damn cowards are making my life harder.
edit on Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:29:25 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Why do you roll your eyes at humanities largest problem?

We live in a world with lunatics that just want to kill people. Yet everyone wants peace. So... What is your solution huh??

Some people think the solution is to increase security. Others just want to blow the lunatics off the face of the planet (war), but that just creates more lunatics. Do you have any solutions? Or are you just going to sit there and roll your eyes and cry about it?

Well, since you asked ...

No, I don't have a solution. Not to say there isn't one, I just think it will take someone smarter than I am to come up with it. But whatever the solution is, it should not violate Americans rights against unreasonable search and seizures as outlined by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If the people in Homeland Security and TSA can't find a way to do their jobs without scrapping the Constitution, they should resign their positions to make way for someone who can.

You may disagree with me here, but I believe that this country was founded on the principle that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and that the Federal government does not have the legal authority to violate the Constitution or the Bill of Rights under any circumstance. Even if those circumstances may result in the complete destruction of the nation itself. If we call ourselves a nation of free people with inalienable rights, and we find that we cannot exist as such, then we should either stop lying to ouselves about being free and having rights, or die as the free people we perceive ourselves to be.

Maybe it would help to explain my point if I put it on a more personal level. I have certain ethical standards. I realize mine are different from others, that's OK with me. What standards others may live by is up to them, but the standards I set for myself are what makes me who I am. If someone were to hand me a gun and say, "You shoot this helpless person or we'll shoot you.", then they would have to shoot me. I will not murder an innocent person to save my own life. I realize many people would kill an innocent person to save their own lives, but that's them, not me.

We all see the world from our own point of view. My point of view is that the America I learned about in school, America as I believe it should be, should have ethical standards at least equal to my own. If we, as a nation, are unable to live up to the principles of freedom and rights that were envisioned when this country was founded, then it's time to admit that this experiment in democracy has failed against the threat of terrorism. Maybe we can't be a free country, but we can still be an honest one.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Really? You were being sarcastic right? Boob bombs? She is a veteran flight attendant and you think she could be a potential boob bomber?

Anyway...we need to stop doing things in the world that make people want to commit terrorism on us, our Government is making us unsafe for corporate profits. Now who is the real terrorists?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
You see people like me, are figuring out people like you, are in fact the real enemy.

Throughout history it has been people like that who have allowed mankind from being free. It is people like that who let Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and all the other monsters take over.

Yes my friend I agree, it is people like that who are the real enemy.

The reason for the line in our national anthem "Land of the free and home of the brave" is because to be free one first has to be brave.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How can you sit there and tell me to grow up? Because I have concerns for the safety of others??

How about YOU GROW UP AND STOP CRYING THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SEARCHED FOR WEAPONS!

You people sound like babies!

Why are you so afraid of being searched for weapons? YOU grow up.

You wish I was locked up because I have concerns for peoples safety?? I think YOU should be locked up for wanting to allow people to fly on aircraft with weapons, how about THAT?

YOU are the real enemy. You don't have any balls to make it harder for terrorists to carry out their plan. You would rather they freely enter aircraft with weapons.... you even sit there and cowardly deny terrorists even exist.... YOU are the enemy. Not me.
edit on 20-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
reply to post by Arrius

What?? It wasn't because of 9/11? Or weapons of mass destruction? Or because they hate our freedoms? Why doesn't the media tell us these things?

I know, right? It'd seem as if the government....lied to us...the people.....whoever heard of such a thing?!

You know, I've observed that the real WMDs are in Washington. Our corrupt politicians are socio-political weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

She is a veteran flight attendant and you think she could be a potential boob bomber?

Here you are, another person asking the TSA to NOT treat everyone equally. You are actually asking the TSA to profile and prejudge people because of where they did or didn't work.

How are the TSA supposed to know she isn't a terrorist? You do realize you are asking the TSA to discriminate right?

That is the whole reason why everyone has to be scanned. Because you people don't want them to discriminate. So they scan EVERYONE. Then, when they scan everyone, you people cry about it and wonder why they scanned a veteran flight attendant, or a seemingly innocent white person.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The Nerve!

? Where is the outrage?

What will it take to stop this dead in its tracks?

Many people I know are just signing up for a Global Pass...requires pre approved consented extensive background check. www.cbp.gov...

Then again, I heard today that even this might "fail" for in States travel.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Please, understand I do not share your fears. You see I live a full and interesting and vibrant life and do not need to create needless drama and fear where none exists.

I know I do not have to fear any evil, because I love everyone and everything.

Why would I allow myself to be searched for a weapon when never in my life have I carried one or struck a blow?

Why would I have to fear anyone, when never have I done anything to anyone to create an enemy.

Because some one like you wants to make enemies out of strangers?

By trying to tell them what they must do in order to make you feel safe and secure from the demons of your mind and your own imagined fears?

Because you succumb to the fear and false promises of others, who would promise you something no one can deliver to you? Your government can not protect you from so many random things, the sting of a virus carrying mosquito, an asteroid from outer space, a raging hurricane, a tiny microbe you can not even see, a cancer that grows inside you.

I am not like you, and I will never be like you, and I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never ever, ever, ever, want to be like you.

I love my life, I love this world, I don't fear it, I celebrate it, I enjoy people who eat different food, dance different dances, sing different songs, share different stories.

I am free as the breeze, and I know I owe no debt or pact to any God or Government, or your fears.

Now having said that, the greatest threat to your security and liberty are the people who tell you they can protect you and keep you secure.

The people who would enslave you to laws and debts and through their own averice, hubris and greed, make their own enemies your's in the process.

Yes they would like to use you as their human shield, and in fact do, just like a Secret Service Agent trained to throw themselves in front of the oncoming path of a bullet fired at a government official.

They would like you to be one, without pay, by paying for their mistakes, and their greed, and supporting their conquests and thefts, while telling you what a good law abiding citizen you are.

Yet, should they have trouble with those debts that they incure, or have trouble with the thefts that they have carried out, they would prefer you pay them, and you sacrifice you for their own protections.

So you go ahead and be the fool, and I will be the wise man.

You go ahead and be the coward and I shall be the brave one.

You see a coward dies a thousand deaths, but a brave man but one.

You be politically correct and I will be correct.

You use conventional wisdom while I will just be wise.

You fume and stomp your feet and twist your gut with fear and anger while I but laugh and say here's mud in your eye!

I lead a carefree and charmed life, one day you, might want to give that a try!

edit on 20/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In case people have forgotten, Flying was statistically the safest way to travel BEFORE 9/11 and still is today. So now we are expected to give up MORE of our personal dignity and privacy for the ILLUSION that we are safe?

If a person wants to blow up a plane and cannot get in through the passenger level, they will get in via the pilots roster. If they cannot get in through the pilots roster, they will get in through the cargo team. If they cannot get in through the cargo team, they will get in through the mechanics team. If thay cannot get in through the mechanics team, they will get in through the security team. If they cannot get in through the security team, they will setup a remote controlled rocket outside the airport (easily done at DFW, BTW).

This is smoke, mirrors, and PR and does NOTHING in a practical sense to keep us safe. Security would be training all air crew in advanced martial arts and equipping aircraft with EMP devices to fry remotely operated bombs.

Even then, you are more likely to die from a lazy mechanic than some looney terrorist.
edit on 11-20-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Please, understand I do not share your fears.

Stop mistaking fear with concern. I have ZERO fears. I only have concerns. So do millions of others.

You see I live a full and interesting and vibrant life and do not need to create needless drama and fear where none exists.

Are you denying the existence of murderers? Are you denying 9/11?

I know I do not have to fear any evil, because I love everyone and everything.

Loving everyone doesn't remove evil from mens hearts.

Why would I allow myself to be searched for a weapon when never in my life have I carried one or struck a blow?

Obviously you lack respect for your fellow man who may not trust you. You expect everyone to trust you? Who the heck do you think you are?

Why would I have to fear anyone, when never have I done anything to anyone to create an enemy.

Thanks for showing your ignorance, and selfishness. It's all about YOU YOU YOU. You don't have any concerns for anyone else.

News flash, you don't have to do anything to create enemies.

Because some one like you wants to make enemies out of strangers?

Like me? What on Earth are you talking about? I don't want to ever make enemies. They make themselves.

By trying to tell them what they must do in order to make you feel safe and secure from the demons of your mind and your own imagined fears?

It's not fear, it is concern. Some of us on this planet are not ignorant to murderers like you are. There exist a lot of evil people in this world who are psychotic. They are not mentally stable. Why are you pretending this doesn't exist? Are you so afraid of it that you deny it's existence?? Did you forget 9/11?? I don't care who you think did 9/11, but SOMEBODY MURDERED PEOPLE WITH JETS. Are you really such a coward to ignore that?

Does it make you feel safe to ignore it? You think I am imagining 9/11??? You must be at the hight of ignorance.

Because you succumb to the fear and false promises of others, who would promise you something no one can deliver to you?

I am not expecting anything from anyone. Now you are typing hogwash. Trying to be "deep" and "meaningful".

Again, I am fearless. I just have concerns for others. Unlike you, this isn't about ME, it is about OTHERS.

Your government can not protect you from so many random things, the sting of a virus carrying mosquito, an asteroid from out space, a raging hurricane, a tiny microbe you can not even see, a cancer that grows inside you.

You erroneously think I am fearful. You have made a gigantic error.

Also, the government helps with a lot of protection. Are you even cowardly going to ignore that too? You are cowardly going to ignore the armed services, police, firefighters, etc... ??

I am not like you, and I will never be like you, and I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never ever, ever, ever, want to be like you.

You don't even know me, and you have erroneously judged me based on my opinion about airport security. You will NEVER be able to be like me because you don't have the balls, and you are selfish, prejudice, and a coward who ignores the evils of the worlds because it makes you feel better.

I love my life, I love this world, I don't fear it, I celebrate it, I enjoy people who eat different food, dance different dances, sing different songs, share different stories.

Cool. Me too... Except, I am not ignorance to the evils that exist on this planet. Nor do I cowardly ignore them to make myself feel better like you do.

I am free as the breeze, and I know I owe no debt or pact to any God or Government, or your fears.

You, you, you, you. It's all about you isn't it.

Now having said that, the greatest thread to your security and liberty are the people who tell you they can protect you and keep you secure.

The greatest threat to everyone's security are people like you who ignore evil and do nothing about it.

The people who would enslave you to laws and debts and through their own averice, hubris and greed, make their own enemies your's in the process.

Oh, first you claim to have no fears. Now you are spreading fears about people enslaving others....

I think you are confused.

Yes they would like to use you as their human shield, and in fact do, just like a Secret Service Agent trained to throw themselves in front of the oncoming path of a bullet fired at a government official.

Spreading more fear I see.... what was all that talk about being fearless? Are you a liar?

They would like you to be one, without pay, by paying for their mistakes, and their greed, and supporting their conquests and thefts, while telling you what a good law abiding citizen you are.

Fear, fear, fear, fear, fear...... so much for you being fearless.

Yet, should they have trouble with those debts that they incure, or have trouble with the thefts that they have carried out, they would prefer you pay them, and you sacrifice you for their own protections.

More fear........... what a major fail your post is.

So you go ahead and be the fool, and I will be the wise man.

Thanks for insulting me. Hypocrite. You are not wise.

You go ahead and be the coward and I shall be the brave one.

You are the coward for ignoring the evil that exist on this Earth so you can feel better. You are not brave. You fear your leaders.

You see a coward dies a thousand deaths, but a brave man but one.

So are you on your 999th death then?

You be politically correct and I will be correct.

Well you are failing...

You use conventional wisdom while I will just be wise.

I do not use conventional wisdom. Nor are you even close to being wise. You have just fooled yourself and are having delusions of grandeur.

You fume and stomp your feet and twist your gut and fear and anger while I but laugh and say mud in your eye!

You are simply delusional. It's quite obvious after reading your post.

I lead a carefree and charmed life, one day you, might want to give that a try!

Carefree? HA! What was all that talk about people enslaving you and using you has a human shield? .... Absolute RUBBISH.

Get off your high horse, stop being selfish, and start caring about other people for once! I can't believe your worthless post got any stars. Obviously people are buying your delusional rant.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Has it occured to you yet, that I really don't care what you think?

That I am a free an unencumbered human being, not bound by any of those things?

That I see the world for what it actually is, not what other's tell me what it is?

That I am my own God, King, Master, Man, Counsel and Confidant, Teacher, Muse, Historian, Tactition and Scribe.

That I seek no assistance, or direction in regards to these things.

That you on the other hand have fallen for such deep, base and perverse deceptions, that you couldn't see if they gave you a 200X Powered Telescope and a 5,000 watt lightbulb.

Now look, I feel badly for you, on account of what your evil Masters have done to you, how they have tricked you, how they have blinded you, how they have taught you to fear your fellow humans, who are often just as preversely manipulated as you by their own Masters.

But the things you are advocating aren't just demeaning to others, aren't just demeaning to us all, they are especially demeaning to you.

So you and millions of others have no self respect, or capacity to think and investigate independently or outside of the box your Masters have placed you in, or beyond the blinders that they have bonded upon you.

That does not make your lunacy valid.

Millions of Americans died fighting one another in the civil war, and you want everyone to be stripped searched and demeaned because a frigging building got blown up, on a planet that has known nothing but violence and war for thousands of years.

Alrighty then! Enjoy your time in that line, going through those corals, going through that assembly line, make sure to show them your number, they always like to see your number, then squeeze into that tight little space, oh make sure to give them some money, it's all, always about money, me, I will be under a palm tree, enjoying the warm tropical breezes, listening to birds sing, children laugh, the waves crashing on the sand, and wondering what the heck they put in the water!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wow. The disrespect of the TSA just keeps getting worse and worse.

I would actually prefer to be killed by a "terrorist" than have to tolerate their behaviour.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Has it occured to you yet, that I really don't care what you think?

Yes, after your last post it has occurred to me, and many others, that you don't care about anyone else but your self.

That I am a free an unencumbered human being, not bound by any of those things?

You think you are, but you are not. You claim to be fearless, but you fear the loss of your freedom.

That I see the world for what it actually is, not what other's tell me what it is?

Translation: You see the world the way you have fooled yourself to see it. You ignore all other perspectives because you are admittedly selfish.

That I am my own God, King, Master, Man, Counsel and Confidant, Teacher, Muse, Historian, Tactition and Scribe.

Delusions of grandeur yet again.

That I seek no assistance, or direction in regards to these things.

You, you, you, you.... it's always about you.

That you on the other hand have fallen for such deep, base and perverse deceptions, that you couldn't see if they gave you a 200X Powered Telescope and a 5,000 watt lightbulb.

Tell me, how was I deceived? You think my friends which were murdered on 9/11 are all fake? GET REAL!

You think the murders and wars I see around me are fake?? GET REAL!

Now look, I feel badly for you, on account of what your evil Masters have done to you, how they have tricked you, how they have blinded you, how they have taught you to fear your fellow humans, who are often just as preversely manipulated as you by their own Masters.

What on Earth are you talking about??? I fear nothing! I have no "masters"! Stop with your delusional RANT.

I have functional eyes and ears. I see wars, and murder, and evil all around me. Don't sit there like a coward and pretend they don't exist!

But the things you are advocating aren't just demeaning to others, aren't just demeaning to us all, they are especially demeaning to you.

What things am I advocating? Security?? Oh yeah, security is demeaning.
Only to selfish cowards who care more about themselves than they do others.

So you and millions of others have no self respect, or capacity to think and investigate independently or outside of the box your Masters have placed you in, or beyond the blinders that they have bonded upon you.

More delusional rant.

Yes thats right, keep ignoring the wars and the murder and people who lose everything and decide to take the life of you and your family.. Keep pretending they don't exist you coward.

That does not make your lunacy valid.

Your ignorance of such basics of life such as evil doesn't mean they don't exist. Thinking they do makes you the lunatic.

Millions of Americans died fighting one another in the civil war, and you want everyone to be stripped searched and demeaned because a frigging building got blown up, on a planet that has known nothing but violence and war for thousands of years.

Stripped searched? What on Earth are you talking about? I don't want everyone to be stripped searched.

How can you sit there and compare the civil war with increased airport security. Have you lost your mind?

"A frigging building got blown up"?????????? About 3,000 innocent people were killed, not just a frigging building!!!!!
What a disgrace you are....

Finally you admit this planet has known nothing but violence and war.... to bad you are too much of a coward to do anything about it, and the safety of innocent people.

Alrighty then! Enjoy your time in that line, going through those corals, going through that assembly line, make sure to show them your number, they always like to see your number, then squeeze into that tight little space, oh make sure to give them some money, it's all, always about money, me, I will be under a palm tree, enjoying the warm tropical breezes, listening to birds sing, children laugh, the waves crashing on the sand, and wondering what the heck they put in the water!

You are simply the most delusional person I have ever met on ATS. You live in a fantasy la-la-land. You pretend to be fearless, but fear the loss of your freedom. Then you cowardly ignore the evil and wars all around to make yourself feel better, but still talk about it with words which displays an utter and complete confusion inside your mind. Then you accuse people who are able to see the problems of the world and their only current solution as being "deceived", while you are stuck in some type of psychosis. Then you downplay the largest mass murder of our time and say a "frigging building was blown up". It was more like 4 frigging buildings which got blown up, and it took around 4 other buildings with it, and about 3000 lives. You are a disgrace to every human on this planet, no doubt about it.

Here I am concerned about security... and I get insulted. But here you are downplaying the one of greatest mass murders of our time, and cowardly ignoring the evil that surrounds us.....

Under a palm tree listening to birds, children, and waves.... yeah... sure.... you are dreaming while people in the middle east are shooting bullets at each other and creating enemies. You need to wake up...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

AND

Seriously, shouldn't you two get a room?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join