It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Dudley Dorito' UFO footage

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is kinda intriguing, it has a flashing light/strobe but doesn't appear to be a normal configuration. I live directly under the approach to Seatac international airport and have watched probably thousands of planes big & small fly over and near where I am, that doesn't make me an expert but..I never seen anything like this before. The lack of noise is disturbing. *Yes I hear a small plane in the distance..doesn't seem to be related to this flying object though*

www.heraldsun.com.au...




posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is a video from a guy in PA, USA. Why credit someone else's work? He has a youtube account as well.
OrionIFO guy The guy claims to be in contact with these space crafts, there are plenty of videos including the one you have shown, so sorry my friend, but this didn't take place in the UK.



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
A strobe flashing once per second is FAA standards. It looks like it has wings like a normal aircraft should.

Why on Earth would anyone think this is anything but a normal aircraft?



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


I agree, many of these videos this man has created look very similar to planes, & jets, but there are also those few I have seen, that literally stuns me, and seem to be something other then the conventional aircraft.



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just posted the link, Im not saying its my video, just saw it on that herald sun page.

I see jets/planes flying at that distance all the time, you can usually make out the fuselage quite easily as its surrounded by lights, and also the sound. I dont get that from this video..so why on earth would you assume its an airplane?



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
thanks for the link though, I will check out his page!


Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
This is a video from a guy in PA, USA. Why credit someone else's work? He has a youtube account as well.
OrionIFO guy The guy claims to be in contact with these space crafts, there are plenty of videos including the one you have shown, so sorry my friend, but this didn't take place in the UK.



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He saw the term used in an English newspaper and decided to highjack it for his own hoax.
(2nd line)



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ok I just took a video of a passenger plane flying overhead, even thru my double glazed windows you can still most definitely hear the NOISE of the jet, as I always do hear them. There's WAY more lights on a commercial jet than is present in this video..not just 1 flashing strobe, several and different colors..so yea..



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...-standard_aircraft_warning_lights

"Aircraft use collision avoidance lighting systems to warn other aircraft of their presence. These lights include landing lights, white beacons, wingtip strobes, and wingtip navigation lights. The wingtip navigation lights are required to consist of a red light on the left wingtip and a green light on the right wingtip. Landing lights are used during the descent and approach to landing, and at other times if deemed necessary by the flight crew or operator."

I see 1 light on the 'edge' and 1 in the center of this object in the video..I don't see wingtip red/green lights or much anything else except those 2..so its kinda abnormal & illegal.


Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
A strobe flashing once per second is FAA standards. It looks like it has wings like a normal aircraft should.

Why on Earth would anyone think this is anything but a normal aircraft?

edit on 19-11-2010 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here's the video I just shot..I didn't try to brighten it at all but its very obviously a commercial jet. I honestly can't say the same for the dorito ufo video (lack of jet engines sound, FAA standard lighting)

www.youtube.com...



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
I see jets/planes flying at that distance all the time,


What distance?? You can't even tell the distance of the jet, you can't even tell how far he zoomed in on his camera.


Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
you can usually make out the fuselage quite easily as its surrounded by lights,


Not all the time. No. I live near LAX and can confirm that your statement is not always true.


Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
and also the sound.


...again, you don't know the distance of this aircraft so it could be out of audible range, to far to hear. Also, he is talking, and there is other sounds, there could be destructive interference. Sounds can cancel other sounds. Wind can even cancels sounds.


Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
I dont get that from this video..so why on earth would you assume its an airplane?


I assume it is an airplane because it looks like one. It has FAA regulation strobe lights. Also, you can just slightly see the green navigation light on it's right wing. Green is always on the right, red is on the left. In this case the object is flying toward the right, and that just happens to be the side the green light looks to be on.

It's obviously a jet.
edit on 19-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
en.wikipedia.org...-standard_aircraft_warning_lights

"Aircraft use collision avoidance lighting systems to warn other aircraft of their presence. These lights include landing lights, white beacons, wingtip strobes, and wingtip navigation lights. The wingtip navigation lights are required to consist of a red light on the left wingtip and a green light on the right wingtip. Landing lights are used during the descent and approach to landing, and at other times if deemed necessary by the flight crew or operator."

I see 1 light on the 'edge' and 1 in the center of this object in the video..I don't see wingtip red/green lights or much anything else except those 2..so its kinda abnormal & illegal.


I see the green light on the right wing tip:




posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Where's the tail light? Surely it must have a tail light/strobe...



"I see the green light on the right wing tip:





edit on 20-11-2010 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well there are TONS of videos out there with flashing DOTS. don't prove anything



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
en.wikipedia.org...-standard_aircraft_warning_lights

"Aircraft use collision avoidance lighting systems to warn other aircraft of their presence. These lights include landing lights, white beacons, wingtip strobes, and wingtip navigation lights. The wingtip navigation lights are required to consist of a red light on the left wingtip and a green light on the right wingtip. Landing lights are used during the descent and approach to landing, and at other times if deemed necessary by the flight crew or operator."

I see 1 light on the 'edge' and 1 in the center of this object in the video..I don't see wingtip red/green lights or much anything else except those 2..so its kinda abnormal & illegal.


Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
A strobe flashing once per second is FAA standards. It looks like it has wings like a normal aircraft should.

Why on Earth would anyone think this is anything but a normal aircraft?

edit on 19-11-2010 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)



I've witnessed F-16s on CAP completely blacking out their lights. That's "illegal" according to the FAA, especially in the high traffic zone where I watched them, but it doesn't mean they don't in fact do it for any number of reasons.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
Where's the tail light? Surely it must have a tail light/strobe...


www.ehow.com...



If the lights don't protrude from the wingtips but instead are inset in the wing, the plane is required to have a third light on the tail of the airplane or on its vertical fin for the light to cover the required area around the plane. Some planes may have both as a supplement to the wingtip lights.


The aircraft in the video appears to have lights protruding from the wingtips which make the lights visible from all 360 degrees, so a tail light is not required.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join