It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church selling indulgences. Price. Silence & Kowtow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Catholic Church selling indulgences. Price. Silence & Kowtow.

Martin Luther, the founder of the protestant movement, must be spinning in his grave. He was named a heretic for sounding out the Catholic Church in the 1500s because the Vatican was selling salvation through selling indulgences. For those who do not know what that is, it is basically a get out of hell free card that tells God how long to punish the wicked.

At that time, the people recognized that the Catholic Church had over stepped their authority and were forcing God to punish to the will, and under the conditions set by the Church hierarchy. God became a church laky instead of it’s head. Slave instead of master.
Let us pray that people are as bright today.

First Jesus had said, only through me and now the Church was saying only through them can you enter the gates of heaven; usurping God’s power.

The Church is doing the same thing again today, the selling of salvation , as this link will show.

www.cnn.com... eed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+%28RSS%3A+Most+Recent%29

The new price is not just a few dollars as it was in the past. It is now the very soul and humanity of Catholics as they are told once more to, sit down, shut up, and do what they are told, by the Church hierarchy.

I as still a Catholic but I here and now renounce my faith and only have two things to say to the Vatican.

The first thing that I would tell the pope is, he is as described at the end of this following link.

www.youtube.com...

The second link tells him what I would do to the Church for reducing human life and the salvation of souls to the price of selling ones humanity to his coffers. The Church is completely wrong and doing the immoral thing in it’s anti-gay policies and judgments.

To coerce parishioners to do what would likely send them to hell if done on their own, is immoral and wrong. Such Church sanctioned actions guarantees that it is the Church hierarchy that will be greeted by Satan. Martin Luther may just have been right in calling the pope of his day the anti-Christ. That name certainly and without a doubt applies to today’s Church leader.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

If you feel so strongly about this, you should condemn God and the Bible instead of the Vatican in regards to homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:22 "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Genesis 19. Destruction of Sodom and Gommorah.

Or if you prefer the New Testament:

Jude 1:7 "Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "nor men who have sex with men... will inherit the kingdom of God."

1 Timothy 1:9-11 "We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious... for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality... and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God."

Romans 1:26-27 "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

By doing one, I do them all in a way.

The Bible is a book of ancient wisdom and has a use. The Vatican, not so much.
Men that would coerce adults to hate their children are a different story. They are immoral in this case.

Regards
DL

new topics

join