It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome creepy corporate symbols

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just noticed how creepy alpha romeo's symbol is.

anybody else have any other cool ones?

~TR~

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
that is an interesting symbol. The fire breathing serpent and the cross hey. I have heard about these in the bible or something.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

It's not breathing fire, its eating a little man. If you look at the older ones its more obvious

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That looks like a Gnostic Alchemy symbol.

In either case, one must be devoured by Lucifer. Above in the heavens, one becomes a Naga of Resurrection, a serpent King, when Binah swallows the lower seven Sephiroth. But down below, Lucifer as Satan masticates the lost souls until they are cosmic dust, and in the end one gains nothing but pain. Through Resurrection comes knowledge, or better said: Understanding (Binah); yet down below one gains the long-drawn agony of bitter death throws.

Binah is related to both the Garuda or Eagle and the Naga or Serpent.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The alchemists believed the dragon symbolized the base self. The image of a man standing on the dragon means he has conquered those senses. The crown is the goal, becoming King or obtaining the Cristo as the greeks put it.

Seems to me their symbol symbolizes the base self destroying the higher Self and ruling in its place. Can't get more material than a fancy car I suppose

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Biscione (Italian for ‘large grass snake’), also known as the Vipera (‘viper’ or in Milanese as the Bissa), is a heraldic charge showing in Argent an Azure serpent in the act of consuming a human; usually a child and sometimes described as a Moor. It has been the emblem of the Italian Visconti family for around a thousand years. Its origins are unknown. However it has been claimed that it was taken from the coat of arms of a Saracen killed by Ottone Visconti during the Crusades. Additionally, a man being swallowed by a serpent but being rescued features in a number of legends about Theoderic the Great, most prominently in the poem Virginal, where the city of Arona, which was owned by the Visconti, is featured.

The biscione appears also in the coats of arms of the House of Sforza, the city of Milan, the historical Duchy of Milan and Insubria, as well as the Polish town of Sanok. It is also used as a symbol or logo by the football club Internazionale, by espresso machine manufacturer Bezzera, by Alfa Romeo and, in a version where a flower replaces the child, by Fininvest.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious what this symbol means.

Royalty eating humans.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

edit on 20-11-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

I see you understand.

I actually used to collect them by taking photos of them. But it was that time consuming, I gave up.

Certain roads here seem to have new ones pop up every time I go down them.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
How's this one I took from the Salvation Army?

Is that creepy enough for ya?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ed7eaaf1e16.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
To me, the same "royal serpent" in the Alpha Romeo logo is the same one coiled around the cross. And given it eats humans, no points for guessing what "blood and fire" means.

This one is also pretty creepy, given that it specifically targets children.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08e3eafaeff9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The georges cross makes me want to puke, when you think of all the stuff done in its name. When i see italian footie, and inter milan play in a kit with that cross, just reminds me what has been done by the english all over this world.

edit on 11/20/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Found This from an article at the theroxor.com. It explains 23 logos we see everyday.
theroxor.com...

Oh, and the salvation army logo gives me the ebee jeebies!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Alfa Romeo is clearly the spearhead of the NWO.

You can clearly see how the helpless puny human is being eaten by the almighty snake overlord.

More precise imaging here:

Hehe. Nah, it's just a symbolic reference to Ottone Visconti, the arch-bishop of Milan, defeating a Saracen warrior.
Nothing to get scared of.

References:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry to be a party pooper

edit on 20-11-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Biscione Wikipedia link says about the Serpent-symbol found on the Alfa-Romeo logo:

However it has been claimed that it was taken from the coat of arms of a Saracen

A lot of Alchemical Knowledge was transmitted to Europe by the Arabs and Moors (or perhaps stolen from them, in some cases).

edit on 20-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
The georges cross makes me want to puke, when you think of all the stuff done in its name. When i see italian footie, and inter milan play in a kit with that cross, just reminds me what has been done by the english all over this world.

edit on 11/20/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

The St George's Cross Flag that is now the flag of England was a Phonecian sun symbol from the Near East. Sumeria I think. Iraq's ancient name. Or thereabouts and then it was taken on as the symbol of the Knight's Templar. Hence the Inner city of London being controlled by the Babylonian Brotherhood. AKA The Illuminati!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fca23f354e2.jpg[/atsimg]

Not exactly corporate - or is it? Creepy!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomb_Raven

This one isn't corporate, but I didn't realise that the MI5 logo (British Intelligence) had the same sort of symbolism in it before. This is the first time I have seen it, I found it while I was looking for things for this thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64a0e96c9959.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, what you people need to understand is that most large organizations have anti-christian roots and or tenets that are key to worshiping and deifying "the other". As soon as you realize this, lots of things that may puzzle you become much clearer.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This one:

And not to derail your thread but here's one I posted about it:

Patterns where there are none dept.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join