It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I guess I'm new here... (and I guess that means introductions are in order)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this site one day when I was researching the finites of lasers, fission, fusion, and nuclear decay on a happy little tuesday that I had off. I later was stumbling around looking for that nice little article on nuclear grenades (that a friend had shown me in his science class magazine shelf, a military project. when I decided that you guys had some pretty cool stuff, and that I may as well join. I'm a horrible speller, ein amerikanische, and I know enough about explosives, torture (physical and psychological), and simple human manipulation in general (the fun stuff in psychology) that my friends (that know that side of me) tend to either be careful, profess their indentions of going into military design to me, or try to fit in by speculating about ways to wipe out humanity, or bragging about knowing how to make some explosive. (mostly ineffective methods, and lack of true motivation or unrealistic examples. The explosives that they know how to make also tend to require ingredients that would draw a fair deal of attention.) I also know a bit about hand to hand combat, but my acquaintances who are more into that sort of thing easily dwarf my knowledge, but I tend to be able to balance that out with strength, and a pit of that whole psychology jazz about your conscious mind taking over on some decisions that your subconscious is always making (such as heart rate, adrenalin, and reaction to pain)

So, when being known for the above have decided to be called Sensen.
Hope to learn allot here.
edit on 19-11-2010 by sensen because: couldn't confirm

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You sound dangerous.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
You sound dangerous.

YAA

I mean, I know we joke around a lot but I kinda like this site... would like to see it stay open.
Surely you don't want to lure the public into the realm of making explosives combined with being pissed off at the government, do ya?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
....in any case....

Welcome to ATS! If you have any questions or concerns while your here please feel free to drop me a u2u or get in touch with any member of the staff.

We're here to help!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"YAA

I mean, I know we joke around a lot but I kinda like this site... would like to see it stay open.
Surely you don't want to lure the public into the realm of making explosives combined with being pissed off at the government, do ya? "

Well tempting as that is, I don't tend to tell too many of the necessary details about how to inconspicuously make them, and it's not a habit that i have too much time to indulge in myself
and besides that's what I saw before I signed up , so it can't hurt the site much more than it dose already aye?

Also It's not like I'm encouraging going out and blowing stuff up...though I did watch Fiight Club today... regardless don't do it if you don't know how to do it right, and have a good reason.
edit on 19-11-2010 by sensen because: quotation marks

edit on 19-11-2010 by sensen because: quotation marks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
o rly?... yeah, I suppose there are some suggestions thrown about. I, myself, an partial to the squidbillies theme song among a lot of other less than constructive forms of entertainment.

... but mentioning "building" in your introductory post... that's well...

Interesting??

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
o rly?... yeah, I suppose there are some suggestions thrown about. I, myself, an partial to the squidbillies theme song among a lot of other less than constructive forms of entertainment.

... but mentioning "building" in your introductory post... that's well...

Interesting??

When did I mention building? or theme songs for that matter?

edit on 19-11-2010 by sensen because: what??

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sensen

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

top topics

join