It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nice thread but I have said this before. Flying is neither a right nor a privilege, it is a consumable product folks.This is not a coup against our rights as i am pretty certain the amendments and bill of rights do not protect us or address this. This is about common decency. My questions is WHY has the president of the United States stepped forward and said stop....

The TSA is not the only entity that is approved to do the job of the screeners. There are 4 other organizations that can be used. Here is also a list of airports that are very large and are not using just TSA security. There is need for the TSA as it is but not for groping 14 year olds. Additional Security at the largest airports is usually handled by state or private security firms.

Boston Logan International Airport
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Newark Liberty International Airport
Philadelphia International Airport
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
Washington Dulles International Airport
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Orlando Sanford International Airport
Orlando International Airport
Miami International Airport
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
O'Hare International Airport
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
Denver International Airport
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport
San Francisco International Airport
Los Angeles International Airport
Honolulu International Airport

It is the CHOICE of the airport and not the Federal government who will do the screenings which can also be seperate from the security at the airports. There is NO 9/11 connections except for the fact that we were afraid as a country as we should have been with 9/11 and 587 weeks later. The TSA was used to calm the fears of those flying just after 9/11 but it is time to move on and privatize...there are 17 airports that do this right now and I am sure when casual flyers are lost and the airlines start to see people heading to buses or trains there will be change. It is all about money...

Link to Sanford Airport

There is more to the TSA than these people who are groping and we cannot entirely remove security but pat downs NEED to be removed.

DAPRA, FEMA and a coup against our rights is a nice title but it has NOTHING to do with the TSA and there is NO link to 9/11 with the TSA except for the fact it was enacted afterwards. In reality, if we as a country had been smarter and enacted a smiliar TSA prior to 9/11 it may very well have NEVER happened.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

And just wait until people are subjected to rectal and vaginal searches!! If this isn't stopped soon, that will happen! I can't wait to hear from those then, who feel these searches are all worth it to keep them safe on an aircraft.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Excellent thread, got halfway through the OP and knew I couldn't finish it tonight, will be back to digest it all properly & comment.

S+F & if I knew how to 'friend' on the new site layout I would just to be sure of hearing about more of your threads,
I am very impressed
it is this kind of thing that I stay at ATS for.

-B.M
edit on 20/11/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Nice thread but I have said this before. Flying is neither a right nor a privilege, it is a consumable product folks.This is not a coup against our rights as i am pretty certain the amendments and bill of rights do not protect us or address this. This is about common decency. My questions is WHY has the president of the United States stepped forward and said stop....

The reason the Prez hasn't "stepped forward and said stop" is because it isn't written on his tele-prompter. Seriously, do you really think Obama is in charge? He mouths whetever is told him by TPTB. He has no ability to step out on his own. This TSA assult on the American public is to further take us down the road where the American people will allow BigGov to enslave us and instill the long awaited NWO.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Great thread you started here - Bravo!

Shut up and be scanned
articles.latimes.com...

Would you rather pose for a nude photograph or be groped by a federal employee? To hear many fliers these days, those are the only two choices for air passengers as the Transportation Security Administration installs full-body scanners at airports and introduces a more invasive pat-down technique that some have likened to sexual molestation. We're not wild about the new methods either, but they're a necessary evil in the era of suicide bombers who board planes with chemical explosives in their underwear.

I am looking up the corporation responsible for manufacturing the full body scanners.
They, if they are a large enough corporation with the right connections or subsidy's, could easily be behind this push for pat downs. The mfg is probably some giant defense contractor with ties to the GOP Lobby and politicians in their pocket. I'll be back if I find anything interesting in that regard.

Meanwhile if I am wearing this, how will they go about it?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Sorry, I guess should have said insert sarcastic comment here about the president stopping it. He is not in charge and I laugh at the use of tele-prompters with him. He has been an embarrassment on the world stage. My point was actually that this is in a 9/11 forum trying to link the Bush cabal to the loss of rights/FEMA/whatever when this is being done during an administration that could step forward and STOP this since it is a Federal Agency instead of trying to associate blame. The TSA is tasked with creating the law and the TSO's are there to enforce them but they are just workers. Why have NONE of them stepped up and said they will not do it?

This is another step to slowly degrade and bring down we as a nation...crime is common...jobs are hard to find...now the last step is to subject yourself to a grope by a complete stranger to get on a plane? It is like a man or a woman who slowly brings their mate down to a submissive level where anything is acceptable and anything can be done without hesitation or resistance. For too long we as a nation have been told to look the other way and not get involved and it has allowed us to be slaves to what is our government. Most people do not see it, they just want Starbucks, monday night football and SUV's.....
edit on 20-11-2010 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I just read this article on Drudge Report: www.sun-sentinel.com...

So your options will be like it states, submit or pay!! So, now, you not only can be stopped from boarding the aircraft, but be questioned by TSA, law enforcement, and face a fine!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by asperetty

I just read this article on Drudge Report: www.sun-sentinel.com...

So your options will be like it states, submit or pay!! So, now, you not only can be stopped from boarding the aircraft, but be questioned by TSA, law enforcement, and face a fine!!

You forgot one other option...
Don't fly.

wewontfly.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
In a way, this is illegal because it's a Tying Contract.

The Clayton act said it was illegal to force you to buy one thing so you can buy something else.

We are being forced to go through these screenings, and if we don't get this "Product" we can't get on planes.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Body scanners are manufactured by the Rapiscan Systems - Connected to former Homeland Security Chief under GWB - Michael Chertoff.

The more I think about it, the more I see the whole Bush Presidency was a gol darned (can't use the F word!) set-up.

Cheney and Halliburton, Rumsfeld and his connections to the Drug Companies, George Sr and his hatred for Saddam Hussein which made George Jr go after him and start these decade long wars to help his buddies in the arms and munition businesses stay afloat.

We should make nepotism a violation now
People in the same paternal or maternal order should not be able to run for President.
Nip looming and certain disaster in the bud befroe ol Jeb even gets to the GOP Primaries.
He will run with Rubio and kill anything standing in their way. Mark my words...no pun intended.
This isn't even a little funny.

edit on 20-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: Hi Sinter Klaas
Star for you! Watching your video now!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I recommend watching the vid ace46 posted. From Naomi Wolf...
A real eye opener.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

First, the current administration just signed the largest arms deal ever so it is everywhere and not just Bush and Co. When are people going to stop that garbage? Read a book and do some more research as it is widespread. Certain families have money and people with money are linked to other with money. Like Chris Rock said...If Bill Gates woke up with Oprahs money he would jump out a window....or another classic that Shaq is rich but someone 'wealthy' signs his check. Don;t hate money and big business as if it were not for that Clinton could not have ridden the boom of the 90's and we would be farther if there had not been a terror attack that many do not remember crippled the nation and put alot of people out of work..uncertainty..but as a nation we rose above it and no one asked me for papers...however, grabbing my junk to fly is ridiculous. I fly quite a bit and thankfully i have done local work recently as i usually fly 5-10 times a month. I hate having to take off my shoes but so what...

Since they are worried about breast bombs and underwear I say we all go commando and braless!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

First, the current administration just signed the largest arms deal ever so it is everywhere and not just Bush and Co. When are people going to stop that garbage? Read a book and do some more research as it is widespread.

You must be kidding. Bush made being a puppet to Corporatism an art form.
And we "rose above" nothing. We sank and continue to sink deeper into an abyss caused by, the some say orchestrated, events of 9/11.
Stay away from the books.
Read a variety of factual information and resulting opinions from a variety of sources.
Your books are tainted. Written for an amenable audience or to be "sold."
Strip naked and spread 'em if you want to, but the rest of us should not be expected to suck it up while our 4th amendment rights are completely removed.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

If it free speech were threatened or it looked like guns might get taken away, people would be clamoring in the streets and Glen Beck would be hosting rallies. Irrespective of the dangers and hazards each of those may cause, a manual for pedophiles ?? with guns, just consider the number of accidental gun deaths - (more people than were killed during 9/11 and will ever be killed in any plane crash) YET these considerations STILL do not justify removing our right to free speech or our 2nd amendment right to bear arms.
topics.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 20-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Agreed...Obama is a convenient puppet. A bigger concern is the current main stream media, which seems to be spinning in favor of scanners, pat downs and added security--what happened to journalists that used to break big stories like this and report on public discontent? I'm grateful for the excellent reports on ATS...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I have one question "How many terrorist incidents involving planes have there been in the U.S to justify this kind of security"?I speaking of the ones that our government hasn't been involved in.I know my memory isn't what it used to be but I can't really think of any that our own government wasn't involved.........help!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
When the media turns a blind eye to lies and corruption and people are brainwashed from school to be patriotic and respect authority, corporations and banks LITERALY OWNING countries, not being able to express your opinions on any site..even on so-called "alternative sites" without getting harrased------------WELL

Where is the suprise? Am I supposed to be *shock and awed* or what exactly

Yes I am being sarcastic BUT it is ALSO the TRUTH! People don't want the truth do they? It makes them uncomfortable, so the government needs to hire disinfo agents "to calm peoples fears"
Amazingly not one disinfo agent in this thread but if go to the ufo(NASA) board 9 out of 10 posters ARE DISINFO AGENTS!

What is luciferianism? Who was albert pike? Does ANYONE CARE??? Probably not!

I am not going off-topic at all, just years of frustration and people telling me "I need to get out more" when I was close to the truth after all. The FED(short for federal reserve bank of america) is owned by the world's most influential bankers, the same bankers who own much of europe and the rest of the world. They have "invested" time, money and personal intimacy into THEIR PLANS(keep dreaming about "a government by the people, for the people
because that is all you can do now) for over a hundred or even two hundred years.

They have planned every major war on this earth and are planning to depopulate further with ww3 in the works. That is why you keep hearing about iran and israel exchanging harsh words to each other. If they suceed(likely) it will the final nail of OUR COFFIN. Yeah keep laughing...whatever...ignorance due to lack of information.

People are starting to get angry after 9-11(maybe 5 percent of the population) because they realise things are heading down fast. Of course it was an inside job or at the very least they let it happen with prior knowledge of the event, so the military/security-industrial complex could make lots of money in foreign wars and lots of money developing new anti-terror technology. At least that much should be obvious by now!

The big multi-national corporations are colluding with EVERY GOVERNMENT(except perhaps cuba, north korea, venezuela) to force despotic control of our very lives. I see no end in sight unless we stop it. You call your senator and you get "thanks for the call(insert name), I appreciate your concern on the matter and will look into the matter 'personally'" and five minutes later the senator is drinking alcohol with his corporate lobbyist buddies LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY.

Some people just don't get it. Its not easy and everyone has their own opinions but to me its perectly obvious we are going to get a luciferian corporate world dictatorship in the next 10-20 years due to media complaceny and personal apathy. We probably deserve it!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Do you know how to get rid of the TSA? Stop using public transportation all together. If enough people stop using planes, trains, and buses, the companies that own them will go out of business. Instead of turning America into a green society, just use your car (or car-pool) instead of public transportation. Maybe they will change their tune if the money starts to evaporate.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We tell them they want to know too much...

Then 9/11

Then we tell them they should've known more...

Then the anger, fear, and patriotism ceased with lies...

Then we tell them they want to know too much again...

Can you complete the next step in the pattern?

___________________________________________.

We, the humans, the unfacilitatable creatures that we are...
We'll never be happy... it's impossible. We act like spoiled children yet like spoiled children, we don't provide reason to get what we want, because we want both the good and the bad. the sad and the happy. But then maybe the problem lies with the word "we" since it doesn't exist... because "I" want something "you" don't want and "they" want something neither of us want.... "we" doesn't exist until the human race can think as a race and not as a group of unhappy individuals.

The government will continue to use this methord of control on the masses until people wake the hell up and impower themselves as a race and not as many individuals.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Sorry, I guess should have said insert sarcastic comment here about the president stopping it. He is not in charge and I laugh at the use of tele-prompters with him. He has been an embarrassment on the world stage. My point was actually that this is in a 9/11 forum trying to link the Bush cabal to the loss of rights/FEMA/whatever when this is being done during an administration that could step forward and STOP this since it is a Federal Agency instead of trying to associate blame. The TSA is tasked with creating the law and the TSO's are there to enforce them but they are just workers. Why have NONE of them stepped up and said they will not do it?

This is another step to slowly degrade and bring down we as a nation...crime is common...jobs are hard to find...now the last step is to subject yourself to a grope by a complete stranger to get on a plane? It is like a man or a woman who slowly brings their mate down to a submissive level where anything is acceptable and anything can be done without hesitation or resistance. For too long we as a nation have been told to look the other way and not get involved and it has allowed us to be slaves to what is our government. Most people do not see it, they just want Starbucks, monday night football and SUV's.....
edit on 20-11-2010 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

Well, here is what he said:content.usatoday.com... So much for supporting the public.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Brilliant post. Every American needs to read this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join