It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spine chilling", someone proudly admits to killing JFK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I saw this too and commented above.
Its too bad I was hoping for something new on this topic.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Do any of you think tonights show might contradict the video the user whom I'm replying to imbeded? I believe we will be no where closer to finding out anything tonight.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Weather Hunt's account is true or not. No one can deny that there is a conspiracy here. I have always said, in regards to 9-11, that Osama Bin Laden could not make NORAD stand down. In regards to the Kennedy assassination Lee Harvey Oswald could not make the Secret Service stand down.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

A lot of Jesse Ventura's show use ALex Jones and a source and they investigate off information he provides. I do not know for a fact that tonight's shows "bombshell confession" will be E. Howard Hunt, but I'd bet my left arm it is. To my knowledge there has never been another "confession" by anyone else.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mntnhooger

I don't think it could have been Castro, because of the coverup. Too many in the government and intelligence favored attacking Cuba; why would they cover up Castor's involvement, when it would have been the perfect chance to get the war they wanted?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

A lot of Jesse Ventura's show use ALex Jones and a source and they investigate off information he provides. I do not know for a fact that tonight's shows "bombshell confession" will be E. Howard Hunt, but I'd bet my left arm it is. To my knowledge there has never been another "confession" by anyone else.

According to this news story *here*, it is excatly the Hunt confession that is being covered.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So then it was the person next to the driver of the limo ,who turned and shot kennedy in the head,, who by the way was proudly anti-catholic. (Yes children,,,back then u could say that publically and it was ok,,,,),,heck u even got jobs to do

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Really? I only saw part of the episode. I kind of got bored of Jesse trying to act like a tough know it all.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is sounding more and more like those UFO reports that show the same old points of fuzzy lights in the sky.....
I really was hoping for new news....Please encapsulate the result here for those who neither have TV nor can stream this.
Ill be checkin back....thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The man who said the plot called 'The Big Event' was to kill JFK and proudly participated in it is named E. Howard Hunt.

Those who were involved in the whole murder and/or coverup were Presidents Lyndon Banes Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and George H. W. Bush.
edit on 11/19/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Do you agree those five and most likely more had anything to do with the assassination? What were your thoughts of the show. Maybe they wanted to punish Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Its a long story,, kennedy was first off an American hero,, great wife, internationally loved,,he was King Arthur to the people of the world,,of course the world at that time did not include the Barbarians at the Gate, the Commies,, kid u could be anything u wanted to be in America at that time and i mean anything, repectable, but a Commie.
Oh and he President Kennedy also had an heir apparent in his brother Bobby,,he was a sweetheart boston accent long hair, ALL the kids thats right from 12 and up didnt matter those crazy teenagers luved this guy so u know as soon as JACK kennedy was done his term, and the next,,, u just knew Bobbi was going to follow JACK,
And Bobby,, He was smart too cause he was Attorney General of U.S.A and he hated J Edgar Hoover the head of the F.B.I cause J.Edgar had some dirt on John F,, but i ramble
so L.B.J who was vice president at the time knew his only way to the Presidency was by killing Jack Kennedy.
may he rest in peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So how does Marilyn Monroe fit into this? Why did they murder her too? I think he hit the nail on the head when he said that the Gov. does not think that they did this for any other reason than for the betterment of the country, or at least the way they see this country for their benefit.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I like Ventura, but I also hate the tough guy routine.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
CIA did it.

For sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I thought the show was actually pretty good. A lot of it we have heard before, but what I particularly liked was the first person interviewed. One of the people in the photo of the "kill shot" who had ducked for cover. A man who is 20 feet from the President when he was shot, had the closest view of anyone without being in the car. He was never questioned by the Warren Commission, and he heard the shot come from directly behind him... the grassy knoll.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Great show, Hunt's son, a recorded video confession from his father, and CIA documents that back up the story. If it's true, heads are rolling.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Heads should roll, but they won't. This is not a new story, it came out a few years ago.
onlinejournal.com...

Rolling Stone published an article on it too. Sadly, nothing came of it.

I can't see the program, as I don't have Tru; has the recording been verified as Hunt's voice?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

He may act like a tough guy, but at least he's bringing these questionable events back into the spot light. You kind of need a guy who has a tough guy attitude to investigate stories our spineless reporters in this country are afraid to acknowledge or take on. No matter how controversial you may feel about Ventura, he's questioning incidents that have been denied to the American public that have been swept under the rug for too long I can handle the tough guy attitude, go get'em Jesse!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

It was recorded by Hunt's son while his father was on his death bed. That seems pretty credible to me. If it was recorded by someone that wasn't directly related to him, than I would think you would have to question the credibility of the recording. The uncanny resemblance of his father in the photo with the other two "so-called" tramps is also strong evidence. His son knows his father better than anyone else. He said he knows his dad's expressions well, and he believes that's his dad in the photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join