It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced "The Wave"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Yes, I think there are a few ways to open the third eye.

Although I didn't notice any unusual shifts of consciousness after the experience I described, I have managed to open it in other ways, a description of which would violate the terms and conditions of ATS, so I can't go into details; )
When it did happen though, I could see auras (Pale blue with whiteish strands radiating outwards), and telepathically communicate with animals, but it felt rather boring and obvious at the time, as though I could already do all this stuff but I'd just never noticed.
I pretty much took it for granted at the time, but now I've returned to everyday consciousness..............

I remember reading a book by Lobsang Rampa called 'The third eye', in which he describes a process used by the Tibetan monks whereby a thin dowel of some kind of wood is made to penetrate the skull at the third eye point, and he was left in total darkness for a number of weeks, after which the wood was removed and he saw brilliant auras of all colours which reflected the moods and feelings of the people he observed.

I think his works are fiction, but I'm not sure about the techniques and practices described.

Any book on Pranayama should furnish you with the methods of achieving this though, but if you do try it, please be careful and take it very slowly, as mental and emotional problems can result if not done properly.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
reply to post by GirlGenius

Hi GirlGenius, I do recall somewhere here on ATS a fellow member describing what you experienced while he was having a near death experience or actually had died and was being revived. He explained the connectedness as you did. I'm sorry I have no idea how or where to find that post again. I'm so happy you got to experience this insight and revelation at such a crucial time in your life. I commend you for taking your rehab seriously. I have a loved one in my extended family battling alcoholism and drug abuse and I hope he is able to make positive changes for himself as you did. Thanks for having the courage to share your story. It's very uplifting and a nice antidote to the usual bad news and doom and gloom we are bombarded with.

Thanks - I will look for that post!

I am hoping that the big change that is coming represents a mass enlightenment of this nature rather than a post-apocalyptic future

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow, GirlGenius, your post really resonated with me. I'm a long time lurker and never post because it seems that someone else always answers my questions or posts my thoughts before I ever finish a thread. There seems to be a collective pool of consciousness that we all draw from.

Around 1975, when I was nineteen, I had an almost identical experience to yours. At that time I was “head over heels” over a girl I’d met that summer. One night she asked me if I believed in God and I answered her honestly that I did not know what to believe. I said that there were thousands of different religions and denominations out there all believing something different and I can’t believe that any of them even have a clue.

A couple of days later, in a state of crisis over my relationship with this girl, and without going into detail, I felt wedged between a rock and a hard place and unable to move either left or right with regard to the situation. I had never felt a tension that extreme before but it was truly unbearable. But right at the peak of that tension, something gave way, which I can only describe as a curtain lifting or as a veil being removed or as a window opening or as the scales falling from my eyes. All of a sudden I could “see” with such clarity that any question that entered my mind (things that had always perplexed me and that I could not answer), I immediately could see the answer to it. In that moment, the question as to God’s existence was to me the most absurd, ludicrous question that could be asked. I saw that God (for want of a better word, maybe “All that Is”) was so close and so permeated our reality, was so much a part of our own being that we can’t see the forest through the trees. It’s so close to us that we can’t see it. I could also see that we have absolutely nothing whatsoever to fear and that everything works out and that to worry is senseless and unnecessary. I felt a peace and security that is beyond understanding. This was a “Knowing” and a certainty beyond debate, beyond argument. If questioned as how you can know this, you can only answer “because I Know!”. It may sound arrogant but it’s not. Logic and reasoning cannot get you there. It’s a revealing, a “revelation” and until it happens to you, you cannot understand. This veil or window remained open for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes and then just gradually, imperceptibly closed and I went back to my old ignorance.

I’ve had subsequent experiences since then and each one different. They seem to often come in times of tension. I believe that it will happen on a global scale and that these are foreshadows. It will probably come in the midst of extreme world crisis and I feel that it is very near.

I would also recommend the “Wave” series by Laura Knight-Jadczyk but I would recommend reading the raw Cassiopaean Transmissions even more highly as I feel Laura has become a bit cultlike.

Thank you OP and all the other posters for describing your experiences. It’s encouraging to me to see that others have had this experience too and that we are truly “one”. Imagine this happening on a global scale and that veil lifting permanently. The world could truly become perfect overnight.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yes, I have experienced the same thing. It was just one part of an experience. See my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

My mother (ATS user NotThat) and I both experienced what you describe. We called it the River, for lack of a better term. Pure nergy, pure love, pure knowledge flowing around. I was still myself but I was part of something bigger, like a cell is its own entity and yet also part of something much larger. Every question I ever had was answered. Everyone who ever lived and will ever live was there. I couldn't see them. I could feel and hear them. It wasn't a place of seeing. I just felt Oneness. Complete. All I wanted was to remain in that space. I experienced an immense feeling of loss when I was no longer there. It was difficult being "normal" again. I don't even know how I got there or how I came "back."

I don't have time now to look through my thread to find the exact wording I used when I described it. Needless to say, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

I'd be curious to hear if other abilities of yours have become heightened after this experience.

Did you feel "perfect" for a little bit after you came back?

edit on 21-11-2010 by Waiting2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
About 10 years ago, I was meditating. Not really doing any specific type of meditation. Just trying to clear my mind and breathing deep and slow. It's so hard to put into words but I felt like something was coming. Could definitely be described as a huge wave of energy. When the wave hit me, it was truly like a cosmic orgasm. My entire body erupted in something like a blast of energy. It was amazing and I knew that whatever had happened, it was profound. I've tried to replicate it since, but it has never happened again to that level.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
I don't know how else to label it. If you have experienced it, you know exactly what I am talking about! If there is another thread about it, please point me to it. I searched, but found nothing similar...

I was 14 years old and happened to be in a residential drug rehab (a Phoenix House in Brooklyn) at the time. It was 1970. It was the middle of the night and I was sleeping in a room with 4 other young women. Something woke me up and I sat up in bed. Something was coming; I could feel it. A wave of energy. It grew stronger and it enveloped me - a hum, a tingling, a vibration, blinding light without heat or in fact light, accompanied by an overwhelming crescendo of rushing knowledge and profound understanding. All at once, everything was clear to me and I understood that we were all one and everything made perfect sense. It felt like a rushing of ideas, memes, archetypes, thoughts, falling into place. A revelation of oneness and connection to a higher state of being. We are all each other; one joy; one pain. It lasted for a few moments and dissipated.

I was stunned but not at all scared -- very, very excited! I wanted to wake up everyone in the room and share - it was spilling out of me - my excitement. Sadly, with much effort, I contained it. I thought they would think I was crazy! The words that were flooding me were inadequate to describe the experience. I said nothing.

Several days later, when my mom came to visit, I spilled it all out very excitedly and she did the best she could to reassure me and help me to process and validate my experience. My mom was very open to spiritual experiences, although we were not a particularly religious family. We never spoke about it again until the sharing period before her death in 2004.

I've wondered why I experienced this many times over the years, why at that particular time, and (above all), exactly what was it and what did it mean? I think I experienced it then because it was a period in my life that was introspective (a lot of group work in rehab); it was a period in my life that was substance-free, so when I look back I understand that this was a natural phenomenon that occurs without the help of substances; it was something that took me to a different perspective and helped me to shape my view of reality (so better to come at a young age); it was a time when I was connecting very closely to people (there was a high level of honesty in the relationships I experienced in rehab). Also, the experience would be something I would look back to in moments of pessimism and doubt (about God and the meaning of life). What was the point of it? A test prod? A hint of something to come? Validation? Revelation?

What was the nature of it? God? Angels? Aliens? The Force? Energy? Love? Is this what is coming? Coming to us all at the same time in a much bigger way? A mass experience of this kind? It was of such a nature that if everyone experienced this at the same time, that would surely end all war.

So, does this ring a bell for anyone? If so, what are your impressions and thoughts as to the nature and meaning as well as relevance for what is coming upon us?

Please post your experience if you can or flag and come back later

Because the pyramid was built to block the frequencie that block this ,it often erupts across the earth at suttle times.
Its funny i call it the wave to.
Welcome to the many stages of immortality.
"The wave',lol super cool.i used tot alk about it all the time i think theres enough people from my other sites to clarify what im talking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Never experienced this. Sounds amazing though.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure I've experienced this but sometimes when I meditate or even listen to good music I get the 'chills down my spine" but usually not just down my spine but throughout my entire body, its quite pleasurable.

Something else that may be of interest, have you read "The Power of Now" by Echart Tolle? I practiced what he said and one day tried really hard at being fully aware. I became more and more aware and it actually caused me to get an erection and I felt my prostate throbbing. I have since learnt that this has happened to others too, and I've also managed to make this happen 1 other time. Its quite strange and really does point to something "out of this world" which really needs more investigating and study.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This was just a little of a post on another sight i am on, I was trying to teach them about Astra ling or somthing,but this is one out of many experiences i have had.
I call it the wave because that’s what it look likes’ I have heard many lies and lies i do not like. To notice it and give it a name is truth to me.

Hope u find out one day the things u receive from it and JUST the basic understanding of what it really is. Good luck buddy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Astra ling with the "Green Eyed Russian" (reply)
... ... IF U CAN SUSTAIN YOUR BRAIN ENOUGH IN WHICH U CAN WITH STAND THE "WAVE FORCES" OF GOING INTO THE HOLE THEN YOUR IN.....THAT IS JUST A PRIMAL EXAMPLE OF THE WAVE, IT COME IN MANY SHAPES AND FORM AND WAVES....HUMANS USE MATRIX I ... UFOs Immortalundercover527
04/04/10 18:20:02

ALICE IN WONDERLAND IS THE KEY?

IF U EVER HAD A DREAM OF FALLING OR WEIGHTLESSNESSTHEN YOU WAS GOING INTO THE RABBIT HOLE ,U WAS ENTERING ASTRA LING...BUT U WAS SCARED AND WOKE UP...

IF YOU CAN SUSTAIN YOUR BRAIN ENOUGH IN WHICH U CAN WITH STAND THE >"WAVE FORCES"< OF GOING INTO THE HOLE THEN YOUR IN.THAT IS JUST A PRIMAL EXAMPLE OF THE WAVE, IT COME IN MANY SHAPES AND FORM IN WAVES....HUMANS USE MATRIX, I USE WAVES ...SO WHEN I MENTION WAVES, U THINK OF THE HUMAN VERSION ..MATRIX....

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS GET CONTROL OF YOUR BRAIN WHEN U HAVE ONE OF THOSE HD very powerful high colored high detailed dream, the one with the voices and defined perfect detailed, if u can controlled the excitement of your outer soul then...............
edit on 22-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)[/edit by]
edit on 22-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I know what you are talking about. I was actually doing some reading on similar subjects just last night, so this is all still very fresh and in the forefront of my mind.

What you experienced is something I seem to do at a lower level, however with me it seems to be continuous. Although I do have those moments where it is as(if not, more) intense than how you have described your experiences. It would seem that, as frequently as I "ride the wave," I should have a great deal of information to share about it; in truth, I don't. It's happened to me so many times and so consistently...it's just so much information and insight to try and get all at once.

One theory that I have found is based off of a Chemical called '___', which is a naturally occurring chemical in the human body. This Chemical is frequently associated with out of body and near death experiences, as well as semi-legal recreational drug use. though I don't agree with drugs for recreational use, only as a means of seeing more, or getting in touch with different frames and sets of consciousness. and strictly for that. My point with the whole '___' tangent, however, is that some people naturally produce larger amounts of it, or have bursts of it. Not entirely sure how it works, and as of my own research, haven't come to any conclusive findings as to what might cause this or what genetic factors may facilitate this.

Another idea, is that this happens because of being highly attuned to one's self or intuition, or even the multiverse..

I mean, honestly, how and why this happens, we don't really know. I like to think that whatever happens, happens; it's Christmas every day and I'll treat it as such, so to speak.

but whatever theory you come up with, just remember the principal of Occam's Razor. and keep me updated on whatever you may find.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join