It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Theory the New Religion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

actually my friend it is not bird shaped let me find the artifact i think ur talking about!

so that is based off a bird eh?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

so that is based off a bird eh?

Well yes. It is. Put it this way, theres more evidence for it being based on the shape of a bird, than of anything else. Until we can verify by realistic means that there was something else in the region other than birds to base this object on, then I cannot see how anyone would arrive at a different conclusion.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The consensus is that it is a flying fish, which were present, admired, and eaten in the area.

Harte

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

sorry i guess i'm not capable of that level of thought! it's to low and inside the box for me! it's to blind! i'm only capable of seeing what i see and then deciphering whether or not there is PROOF of whether or not anything that lived ever looked like that!

BUT THERE ARE NONE!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
there are a lot of proof supporting this hipothesis.

for example sitchin...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just found this and thought it interesting.

Raelism

WIKI

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, until I hear how Aliens were created I think i'll stick with homie God

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

well let me explain to u!

first of all everything in the universe consists of the same energy that is expelled through a supernova!

also aliens are made of the samethings we are the stars!

everything in this 3rd dimension is based off a vibration!

you are god. i'am god. aliens are god. the universe is god.

your are inside a hologram a matrix of consciousness the true you is the you..you cannot see your soul!

b/c everything you see is imagined in the brain everything u do i processed in your brain and your brain is even an illusion of itself this is all a dream.

when you lay down to go to sleep you are doing things talking to people as if u were not asleep so when u wake up u are jus waking up to another dream that u do not wake up from until you die!

we are god! aliens are god! the universe is god! god is inifinite! we are infinite b/c the soul does not cease to exist!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Either way humans are humans and here on earth we do have multiple religions at hand and in conflict..what makes you think America or nations are gonna fall or stand for any other new crazy alien religion when we cant deal with our own here on Earth?..It really sucks because I believe if here on Earth, if there was a complete understanding of each other's religion or have Peace (if you wanna call it) the ETs may give us the power of enlightenment or whatever you believe in. Why would Ets just give human's power we dont have, if honestly all we do is deconstruct and explode..

It may have happened in the past, where ETs have given earthlings power ..500,00 year old spark plug?

The Coso Artifact is a spark plug found encased in a lump of hard clay or rock on February 13, 1961 by Wallace Lane, Virginia Maxey, and Mike Mikesell while they were fossicking for geodes near the town of Olancha, California. Following its collection, Mikesell destroyed a diamond edged blade cutting through the rock containing the artifact and discovered the item.

Virginia Maxey, one of the people who discovered it, speculated at different times that this artifact was either 100 or 500,000 years old as noted by Stromberg and Heinrich (2000, 2004). Mrs. Maxey failed to provide either any specific information or verifiable citation about either the dating technique or evidence used in calculating either date. The 500,000 BP date is based only on the opinion of an anonymous "geologist" as repeated second hand by the people who discovered this artifact. Neither the identity, credentials, nor expertise of this "geologist", from which this opinion came is known. It is not even known if he or she was a real geologist or even exist outside some person's imagination. As a result this date is meaningless because nothing is known about how this date was determined. It is well documented that the nodule surrounding the spark plug may have accreted in a matter of years or decades as demonstrated by examples of very similar iron or steel artifact-bearing nodules, which are discussed and illustrated by Cronyn (1990).

What about a Million year old handprint in cement? Egyptian's secrets..Everything hid from humanity?

..Sorry folks, but if there isn't a drastic change...We are all just "shooting for the moon."

We do not need another Jesus to come to Earth to change people, or one of the Elites magnificent machines to sway humanities thoughts...We just need to wake up every morning with the thought..I am in charge...I am my own and I make my decisions..i do not need outside influences (gangster or government..although they are the same) judging or controlling my choices/funds.

This have gone to far.. America I would like to really feel how it would be living in a free country...Wouldnt you? all it takes is you knowing and understanding what is wrong and right.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Think about this one carefully. If there were aliens that were far superior to us in evolutionary terms, had incredibly powerful telepathic, and possibly telekinetic/levitational abilities, perhaps even some that could teleport themselves or fly - of course they would be "Gods". That is, when you read the ancient books, the depictions of God's were basically very ancient and wise beings that had extroadinary powers. When it comes to the "creator" then indeed, there must be some kind of vast intelligence that created us all "in the begining".

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I've thought exactly the same thing about this. Glad to see I'm not the only one worried.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The fact is that these very ancient aliens taught occultist sciences to men, in past times, to improve our existence.

Please people don't listen to this charlatan, we're here to deny ignorance. This person has no evidence to be spouting out revealed wisdom regarding off-planet life assisting us in our venture in enlightenment, in science.

I don't know how you can not feel guilty spreading information without evidence or proof.

Are you aware that most archeaologists and historians within the scientific community would laugh at you and your theories, not because they are ignorant or in denial, because you literally have no evidence to back up your ludacris claims.

Please think twice before listening to people like this professing Nephilim/Annunaki/Nibiru trash.

Is this really nessessary? the language? listen, if you don't buy a theory---cool. tell us why it's wrong. but irregardless of your belief system, i'd like to think we can keep the discussion in more friendly and ADULT terms, which seems to be a major issue for you. alot of really credible posters who have posted here for extended periods of time (longer than yourself) believe in ancient astronaut theory and bring stable, coherant discussion points to the table. the person you are attacking is sometimes not so great at communicating those points but calling names like a 7 year old doesn't make them invalid; it makes it look like you're so pissed off that someone would challenge you that you have to resort to name calling because you don't like to hear about another possibility besides god. do i buy ALL ancient astronaut theory? no, some of jumps the shark. but some of it can be reasonable questions, and even if NONE of it is true, the only way we will continue to hone on the correct, true answers about our past is continuing to investigate that past and have our current thoughts challenged in every way possible.

for all this talk about "charlatans", you are the only one that is hindering greater understanding of our history; if you want more conventional history talk i would suggest going to a place where more conventional talk is the exception rather than the norm; you are on ATS; this is a place where we are free to air views that aren't nessessairly common place.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Is this really nessessary? the language? listen, if you don't buy a theory---cool. tell us why it's wrong.

SNIP

you are on ATS; this is a place where we are free to air views that aren't nessessairly common place.

All well and good, but I believe if you re-read the post AB was responding to, you'll find the poster stated an outrageous claim as a fact.

Even using the word "fact."

A stupid idea is only an idea. Stating falsehoods as "fact" is disinformation.

AB was right. The poster is spreading ignorance. ATS' motto is to deny ignorance. AB is only doing that, whatever his phraseology.

Harte

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05if you want more conventional history talk i would suggest going to a place where more conventional talk is the exception rather than the norm; you are on ATS; this is a place where we are free to air views that aren't nessessairly common place.

Simply because we are on one website as opposed to another does not mean we should censor ourselves, regarding theories, evidence and the truth. The truth is the truth, no matter where we are. If someone believes in the ancient astronaut theory, they should feel free to express themselves, making a cogent argument and providing evidence to support it. If someone finds fault in the ancient astronaut theory, they should feel free to express themselves, making a cogent argument and providing evidence to support it. Rejecting and seeking to censor particular views or evidence because they do not conform to this site's mainstream view only serves to further ignorance.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ancient Astronaut Theory is not religion. It is theory... much like the theory of Evolution.

It is based in science, not dogma. It only seeks to offer an explanation of human origin... it does not offer a set of ideals or beliefs to govern one's life.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Excuse my nerdiness here, but... this topic has been one of my main interest, for some time now. Along with any other theory you might think of.. Anyway.. this topic is huge, and has great detail.

To begin with, the thought, that we are a biologically created species, by some intelligent extraterrestrial beings, could, in theory be quite probable; although, i find a great detail of the "DANGER" sign flashing before my eyes, when i meditate on this subject. If you research into the Illuminati, in connection with the government, you will find that they play a decent role with everything that goes on, everything we 'think' we know.

The main reason i needed to post this thread was to state that 'when' THEY come. Do not worship them. They will have many tricks, and technologies to perceive as if they could be the Holiness, but this is not true. Mark these words. I did said "when". These awe striking menaces will show there faces, and they will make themselves publicly known. When this happens you can assure that whosoever believeth in Him will be hunted, and murdered. Those that fall into the trap, the ones who are decieved, will be falsely granted freedom, in which in turn, there souls will forever be lost. No freedom. All is death.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i don't care either way if people believe this or not, or if this is the new religion. if aliens came down and said were your masters, even if we didn't have an ancient alien theory, we'd still probably believe them anyway. even if it was a staged government tactic.

creationism = lol, nope
evolotion = its a good theory, it's no the end all however. where is the missing link? it's very strange if you ask me.
AA = answers and fills in the blanks of many strange anomolies. i'm not saying AA means humans didn't accomplish anything either, i still think we could have done everything we have done, but the complete lack of evidence, tools, equipment, processes to do those things (writing, pictures) is highly suspicious. my spin on AA does not mean humans stood by and watched the AA make everything, i think the AA had small but vital roles in the push in development. (the saqsaywaman structures lore is literally this: a huge bird shot a chemical down from its beak to seal the rocks together. the rocks suffer massive heat damage at the seems. look at the pictures of this megalith. to me its pretty obvious what they are describing)

i guess what i'm saying is, it doesn't matter if its the new religion. people will believe whatever they want. at least it inspires critical and creative thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new ancient alien overlords.

Oh and....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0565db26176.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by semanynammai

Your post on this thread, scarily harkens back to the Dark Ages, and the Spanish Inquisition.

If you are a United States citizen - I question your patriotism. That is... if you are a U.S. citizen... Do you support Article [ 1. ] of the U.S. Constitution?

Which states:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

edit on 30-8-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 30-8-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join