It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Convert Information Into 'Demonic' Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My first thoughts when reading this article.. is this could really provide some weight to the idea that the government is keeping free energy a secret. Other than that, I am not sure what to make of it. I can't really understand what they are saying they were able to accomplish. Where they saying the separated warm water into cold and hot? Any other takes on this article?

For the first time, scientists have converted information into pure energy, experimentally verifying a thought experiment first proposed 150 years ago.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
While I'm not very versed in physics and molecular studies, this sounds fascinating and revolutionary.
I am curious as to how this may be used and maybe some of our science savvy members could speculate?
Nice find

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Not exactly...

Molecules, when they reach various temperatures, begin to vibrate and move about randomly. The way this experiment worked was to physically restrict a molecule so that it would progress along a path when moving a given direction, and would hit a 'wall' when moving any other direction.

It is not a violation of thermodynamics. At least, not yet. The only way for it to potentially upset laws of thermodynamics is if a passive method for this could be developed that expended no energy, or less energy than was obtained from the system. Then we would have some difficulty in figuring out how to figure that out.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
Then we would have some difficulty in figuring out how to figure that out.

right.
I agree.
Vibrations and moving molecules + demon energy

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Interesting read, so a S&F from me.

Thanks for posting!

Rev

top topics

join