It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aroura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
zee fastest plane in the world

where is this plane you ask?

i think its baced near my town

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Please atleast put something on your thread worth reading or seeing...

Thanks

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yeah im surprised the mods haven't locked it down yet what are they waiting for this is a dead thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is BTS. Honestly quit wasting our time please.
Learn to spell Aurora.

[edit on 7/3/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPYjpf
zee fastest plane in the world

where is this plane you ask?

i think its baced near my town

The MicroCraft X-43 now holds the record for the fastest air-breathing aircraft, having attained a speed of Mach 9.8 on its last flight in November 2004.

The 1985 Pentagon aircraft procurement document P-1 mentioning the name Aurora for aircraft procurement in FY 1986 and FY 1987 was first reported by the Los Angeles Times and Washington Post in February 1985:
www.latimes.com...
www.cia.gov...

The 1985 LA Times report suggested that the procurement funding codenamed Aurora could be either for the B-2 or F-117, and Ben Rich's 1994 memoir about his time at the Lockheed Skunk Works confirmed suggestions that Aurora was merely the Pentagon codename for funding B-2 procurement. Speculation that Aurora referred to a replacement for the SR-71 stemmed from the name Aurora appearing next to the Lockheed TR-1 tactical reconnaissance version of the U-2R in the P-1 procurement budget document. In an interview for Science Channel’s TV show Black Files Declassified, Colonel Adelbert W. “Buz” Carpenter explained: “Aurora looked like a reconnaissance program but, in fact, [represented] a lot of production money that was to be used for the B-2.”

new topics

top topics

join