It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 Point Plan by Alice Bailey to be implemented in our schools!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The NCSE is a nationally-recognized clearinghouse for information and advice to keep evolution in the science classroom and "scientific creationism" out.

For those who never read about Alice Bailey 10 point plan the link towards this info is rite here:
theindustry.yuku.com...

You see in order to progress you need GOD.You need to be integrated in divinity.
Pantheism is the solution, this would just turn us all into empty meat pulps.
You cannot prove theism or atheism cause they are both incorrect.

God is not separate from but is totally identified with the world.
Truth via empirical evidence in this case.
edit on 19-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
whatever the cause, natural, god or mystical alien scientists, is irrelevant.

the outcome IS EVOLUTION.

it needs to be taught on its own without any "the leader created lightning" type nonsense. the fact is, we can prove, through experimentation and selective breeding, that evolution works.

show me proof through any reproducible means that god exists, and i will happily see it taught in any school. (in fact every school)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You see in order to progress you need GOD.You need to be integrated in divinity.

you know what, maybe there is a god, but your argument comes off as very unappealing about it and very ignorant, arrogant and spiritually immature to say the least.
edit on 11/19/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

You cannot prove any creature turned into any other creature.

You can do genetic experiments today, but thats not evolution is it?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That's because your probably a psy-ops.
You want to give the MARK OF THE BEAST to our kids.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
hahahahah im psyop! lol thats awesome (: if i was getting paid for doing this it would be awesome. come in to threads of simplistic religious folks, point out the flaws in thier arguments.

evolution doesnt say one animal TURNED into another, it states series of small changes occurred. random mutation. passed on to the next offspring.

i suppose you guys think that gravity is only a theory too, and god actually holds us onto the planet with jesus tape?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The beauty of nature, exists already somewhere in our soul. The inametrial thing integrates with nature, and in turn it captivates our mind and soul which creates a mystical part of life, a poem that never fades away which words will always be painted with the colour of nature. That´s the absolute divine.
Otherwise you become a hypocrite, self-denier of art, culture and nature itself.
Evolution is not just about biological mutation. Consciousness and our spirit also evolves, and the transformation of subconscious human feelings.
You never understood the arts, did you? You never felt it either. I think persons such as yourself and this woman, always had been an identity seekers. Not knowing who you truly are, and that's the reason why I pity you.

edit on 19-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Can someone please list the ten points as I do not have the bandwidth to watch the 25 minute video
edit on 19-11-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

If you take God out of education, they will unconsciously form a resolve that God is not necessary to face life.
The whole thing is outdated. But the 'powers that be' still wanna do it apparently.

top topics

join