It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real alien picture? And what about this Roswell EBE footage?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
you peeps have some weird thought processes.

The NSA denies UFO's are real yet has UFO files released on the NSA website and you accuse us 'peeps' of weird thought processes?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thanks for the photo and vidoes!

I read somewhere long ago that the photo depicting a small "alien" between two men in fact is a photo montage and that the men is holding a baby carriage. I can't verify this though, sorry.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PyxisVela
The video looks as though it has had a sepia effect over the top of it, and purposely obstructed so that the whole scene is not visible.

I would say there are 30 people max in the video, it wouldn't be difficult to find a group of 30 people willing to partake in a hoax (think flash mobs)

I think the photograph too looks fake, but that's just my own personally hunch. The 'alien' looks almost drawn onto the photo, and also looks to be standing in front of the two men, rather than by their sides, it almost pops out at you.
edit on 19-11-2010 by PyxisVela because: Adden more to my thoughts.

You know, this is one of the things that bother me about that video as well. It looks like overexposed film. Almost as if somebody applied an effect. I suppose it could be that the film is badly degraded too and it is genuine. but who knows.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
m aybe this will show the alien video is hoax:

Its from a movie of the santilli alien hoax starring two british light entertainment stars. It was tagged at the end of the movie and many took it for 'real' as part of the 'real footage' santilli was 'replicating'.

Wayne...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The pic with people walking the alien like a 3 year old child is fake. Being b&w doesn't make it any more authentic. Don't know about the rest, but I'm skeptical about aliens looking like humanoids, that would mean they have some 98% similar genes, which would mean they planted us here. I've started becoming aware that 99% of this stuff is fake and misinterpretations and the remaining percent weird phenomena like the Norway spiral. There was a time when I was 80% sure aliens visit us, but now maybe 7%. Why? I can tell fakes apart now and these huge news never lead to anything. Life always goes on like it does.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

see secretwebs post ^^

the film studio made the black & white footage for the movie.
edit on 20-11-2010 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

edit on 20/11/2010 by the secret web because: no longer needed

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by belsce
I read somewhere long ago that the photo depicting a small "alien" between two men in fact is a photo montage and that the men is holding a baby carriage. I can't verify this though, sorry.

Well you COULD read this thread and you will see that the 'baby carriage' is also a montage created in an attempt to debunk the original

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The videos of the alien from the 1974 crash look pretty real.

Although I suppose it could be fake.. but it seems pretty legit, looks like it should had it been kept there for all those years.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by Maxmars

Then it came to me, the message from GOD was:

The alien is us, "No Brains", "No Guts", "No Balls".

The letters "ET" translate to "US" using the ET Corn Gods language.

See the websites listed in my Profile.

This is GOD playing with us. The word “Person” translates to be: “Pin Head”.

Finally, a direct meme to attack eh?

First of all, the thinly veiled insult is unappreciated.

Second of all, as for the whole matter being like a religion; I presume you mean to say there are zealots among them who are not moved or prompted by logic, I agree. However, the same can be said of politics, sports enthusiast, anthropology, archeology, history, sociology, climatology, economic studies, and many, many, more.topics to which groups of people cling.

I would propose that 'skepticism' could also thus be classed, in which case your words are suspect.

If you don't mind, I would like to proceed to request we gather information, muse at the possibilities, rinse, repeat.

What I found in your response was caustic, and somewhat indicative of the seriousness with which you regard this subject. While I seek to discover whether the records of the main stream media bear out the publication of and categorization of alleged hoaxes, you are free to rail at my "pin-headed" ignorance. But try an do so without intimating that you have any idea who I am, or what I believe.

.... there... I feel a bit better.....

(Notice I did not insult you, call you anything, or disrespect your motives, as I perceive them.)

Have a nice day.

There have been, perhaps 1 Million sightings/encounters -- and no "evidence" of UFO/ET's -- doesn't it look like Magic, Religion??

See my websites listed in my Profiles -- I've spent 25 year (24/7) working with "ET Presence".

edit on 20-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have seen the video before of the officers and soldiers rushing to look at a body on a stretcher. A point
to consider, IF its is a real footage, is if its 1947, ufos were a new phenomenon, and the military didn't
know about contamination from biological beings. Its probable when the body was brought in, the soldiers
and officers would rush to get a look, doesn't seem abnormal to me at all. And it has been discussed on many websites and books that the military then had Bell and Howell Filmo cameras, which didnt have auto focusing.
And the cameraman was simply to document the event, not necessarily get in the officers/soldiers/MPs way.
So the footage being blurry and the cameraman not getting very many close up shots is reasonable. I dont
know about the picture, havent seen it before.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, my bad. Sorry to all, I seems to have read the thread with my eyes partly closed ... It's late here. Take care!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NationOfSin
The videos of the alien from the 1974 crash look pretty real.

Although I suppose it could be fake.. but it seems pretty legit, looks like it should had it been kept there for all those years.

See the video I posted above..... its from a film called alien autopsy about the santilli hoax.

Wayne...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
shaved monkey
hoax video for alien autopsy hoax
obvious hoax video with 0 credibility or proof, some poor dude passing a pinata in a box as an "alien"
edit on 20-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Cyberspy

I'd say they are all fakes. Can't prove it just yet. But then you can't prove that they are real either.

Wow.

I'm not trying to prove anything. You, otherwise, seems to be desperate to prove they dont.

Your argument is redundant and not helpful to the thread.

But thanks anyway.

????? Then what are you trying to do here. Your whole thread is redundant in that case!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
No. It's a fake. I don't know if it's a well known fake. But it's still a fake. Edit to add: it was a pub shot for the "supposed FBI alien thingy" and I will get the link to show you. There is no proof without proof. True proof is undeniable.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why I describe the alien body as American alien is because it has no reproduction organs. If it looks that much like us should have a penis or a vagina. Americans are just so shy about their sexuality they could not wax one.

Or maybe it's real. We will never know.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
AND WHAT ABOUT THIS INFAMOUS 'MONGOLIAN ALIEN' - SAID TO BE AREA 51, ROSWELL, GERMANY?

HERE, TAKE A LOOK

MONGOLIAN ALIEN

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been previously mentioned in this thread, apologies if so- but I know that the first picture shown is a fake. I have seen it shown in several TV shows assessing evidence for alien life on earth and the likes; it is a widely accepted fact that the picture shows a shaven monkey

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This photo is very old, I first saw it in several late 1960's UFO magazines.

The shadow on the "alien" under its right arm do not seem to match with other shadows on the mens coats that must be at the same distance/angle to the camera. Assuming the light source is daylight it is directed from the top right towards the subjects but this shadow under the arm then seems incorrect indicating a top lighting effect. An analysis of the shadows by someone more expert in photography than myself would probably be conclusive.

I think it's a very old fake probably made by simple masked exposure of two negatives.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join