It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real alien picture? And what about this Roswell EBE footage?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy
I'd say they are all fakes. Can't prove it just yet. But then you can't prove that they are real either.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

Typical statement on the subject. Very thoughtful

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
As a fully-paid up member of the 'Dis-Info Agents-Are-Us' brigade or a NSA agent sneaking
among you, it's my job to sound unwilling to believe this stuff.

yeah there are a lot of those around ATS lately...
Is the pay any good?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think its fake because I had a book and that was in the hoaxs section as far I can remember.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
As a fully-paid up member of the 'Dis-Info Agents-Are-Us' brigade or a NSA agent sneaking
among you, it's my job to sound unwilling to believe this stuff.

yeah there are a lot of those around ATS lately...
Is the pay any good?

Sadly, they've down-graded the pension plan and the raincoats
are no longer free... a payment is take automatically from your pay
packet.

Oh, and the Christmas party was cancelled.
edit on 20-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
For the picture, I've still struggled to decide whether or not it is real for 12 years now.
The video, I'd like to say that it is genuinely real......can't prove it; just my personal belief.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I'd say they are all fakes. Can't prove it just yet. But then you can't prove that
they are real either.

I think its fake because I had a book and that was in the hoaxs section as far
I can remember.

I mean no disrespect to the owners of the above comments, but what I was getting
at with my first post on this thread can be borne out here.

If aliens have landed/crashed/based here, do you think it's an astounding event?

If the people that you elect choose to cover up the existence of such creatures and
their world-changing technologies... do you think that is okay?

If people are being abducted, raped and used for experiments by a species from another
world AND the people you elect -ignore this occurrence, then don't you think it should stop?

And yet, our perception of any of these possiblities comes down to what other people
film and write. There's a world-wide business been built up on our gullibility and we accept
the same damned format everytime.
'We see glimpses of the monster/alien/ghost, and then it's gone... but there's more in the
back, but you'll have to pay'

It's been going on before you were born and it'll still be there long after you're dead.
Apologies again to the posters of the above sentences.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Esger
I don't know why most people believe aliens (if they do exist) looks like humans. Why would they?

Because ever since this whole Alien mess started we have been 'visited' by humanoids. Just look at the types ( not including any reptilians

The Day the Earth Stood Still...1951 (supposedly based on a real event
Visitor from Venus) Supposedly

George Adamski 1952 Visitor from Venus Earsay, no proof

Howard Menger 1956 Visitor from Venus Earsay, no proof

Valiant Thor 1958 Visitors from Venus Earsay, no proof

Then we have the Nordics, and the Pleiadians Earsay, no proof

And don't forget that Hitler believed that the tall white aryan gods of the Vedic scriptures were real Believed

So all along before even Roswell was a household world, the Aliens were more like us than not

Gen 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness Nice story, nice book also

It can be argues that God and the heavenly host, being not of this Earth are true ET's and we were made in His image

So why would ANYONE expect them all to look like Reptiles or Grey puppets? That is beyond me

Because it's way more logical (environmental conditions, mutations, genetics, etc.)
edit on 20-11-2010 by Esger because: color=Orange

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Not saying it fake or real but heres the info from the book, Definitley not like us. This creature allegedly came from a UFO that crashed near Mexico City in the 1950s. It was sent to Germany for examination and, predictably, turned out to be a hoax.
To be honest I cant really see a race of those little guys flying around with advanced technology.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

I agree and I am sorry if I offended you.
(*BIAD blows a kiss at Fusion!*)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Sometimes the need to debunk things exceeds all bounds of reasonableness.

That's hilarious! I was just about to say,
Sometimes the need to believe things exceeds all bounds of reasonableness.

IRM :shk:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
In the Roswell tape there are lots of people, seems to me that would be difficult finding enough of them willing to be part of a hoax.
Interesting!!

One of the problems that I have with BOTH videos is that in both cases the "Aliens" have 4 fingers and a thumb (just like us). Correct me if i'm wrong here but wasn't it supposedly that the Gray's were thought to only have 3 fingers and a thumb?

And the 2nd video (especially the last part) the "Alien" body appears to be very...hmmm "fibrous" like fiber (fiberglass) strands, ummm like arts and crafts/glue/straw ugh it's hard to describe lol, but doesn't look real to me. Thanks to the OP for posting though. Always entertaining these threads ;-)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
We have discussed this photo before, but as for the alien body vid, "It could be anyone's guess."
John Lear had discussed the photo though. He said it was authentic, but then again, "Who knows for sure?" It was rumored to be a picture taken after a UFO crash somewhere in Oklahoma or Arkansas, can't exactly remember.
Funny part of the whole debate over it is that the photo was taken before the advent of aviation as we know it from the Right Brothers.Similar to the "Texas Roswell Incident", both cases discussed and collaborated, until something or someone stopped these types of early eyewitness accounts.
I personally feel if they were able to actually see this in real life, they would have taken picture's of it, which they did. It all makes sense when one evaluates what one would do under those circumstances.

here's the "Texas Roswell" story, note the date and the eyewitnesses:

hose who study the UFO mystery are always asked for proof. And proof is hard to find. The enigma of UFOs is different than any other phenomena, and proof is elusive. There have been many reports of crashed UFOs, but most of these rely heavily on circumstantial evidence, and not solid, physical proof. Sometimes there are eyewitness accounts of physical evidence, but that evidence has been removed, lost, or stolen. Such is the case of the Aurora, Texas UFO Crash of 1897. The case bears many similarities to the Roswell Crash of 1947

ufos.about.com...

If you "Google this , you will be brought to videos as well. Very interesting stuff that never seems to die of conversation and debate.. "Enjoy!"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The first photo has been around the web for a long time. It has been debunked in books and online as being a shaved monkey. sorry if this has already been mentioned, didnt have time to read all the previous posts.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't know why most people believe aliens (if they do exist) looks like humans. Why would they? Scientists believe there might be from 2 million to as many as 50 million kinds of animals alive on earth today. Among them, only a few looks like humans. And, this is on earth, with our conditions.

What are the chances that aliens looks like humans? Almost none, pretty slim IMHO.

Every videos showing aliens looking like humans sound fakes to me. Show me something disgusting with 2 head, 6 legs, no ears ans maybe, I say maybe, I could believe it's an alien. Looking like a human? No.

Edit : What aliens might look like
edit on 20-11-2010 by Esger because: (no reason given)

But if we came from them...it would make sense.
There have been many reports of aliens who appear entirely human, and they are usually accompanied by some weirdness in the form of a Grey or another "type" alien all together. These are the most confusing reports. At first I found it difficult to understand how it was possible (and really who knows? They are just "reports") but that is only because I was assuming WE humans, came first.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

i always thought that this is 1 of the best if not the best ptoto of an alien, it also looks like the same kinda alien that paid rendelsham a visit in 1979.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First photo issue:

"April fool's joke 1950"

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

Several German newspapers reported sightings of UFOs on April 1st. The Cologne Neue Illustrierte published a picture of "a tiny, aluminum-covered man" who had supposedly been rescued from a saucer that had crash landed. The report stated that the saucer had been shot down by American anti-aircraft guns. A newspaper in Frankfurt quoted the "American Aeronautical Institute" to report that flying saucers had been found aground in the United States. [The Charleston Daily Mail, Apr 6, 1950.]

This is a humble request of anyone with access to local newspaper archives on microfiche or whatever, to see if the record bears this out.

Could someone please confirm that on April 1st 1950 the following picture was published in the Cologne Neue Illustrierte.

And or on April 6th 1950, in the The Charleston Daily Mail the report included such text.

I have no idea what Frankfurt paper would have quoted the American Aeronautical Institute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, for those inclined to predisposition either way, even if the report is confirmed, it only proves that it was "reported" to be fake... not that it was fake. Isn't that part of the conundrum of using media to 'prove' anything?

Suppose it was real for long enough to consider that a photo of such an event would require a cover story no? Now suppose it is fake long enough to consider that removing all verifiable connections to its falsehood furthers the confusion and dilution of evidence that may not be deniable. Also, there is a possibility that it is neither a hoaxed alien photo, nor a alien at all. But that would make that a sad little creature out in the cold.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The entire "Alien/ET/UFO" thing is a Religion. It has all the characteristics of a religion. Lots of stories, none can be "Confirmed" -- lots of "Experts", the church calls them "Preachers". These are characteristics of "Act of God". This is the tower of Babel -- no one agrees on anything.

I remember when my wife an I were watching the "Alien Autopsy", we saw the alien's head split open and what was inside was displayed: The attending doctor said "That's no Brain". They cut open the stomach, and the doctor said "That's no stomach". They panned the camera. looking between the ET’s legs, there were no genitals.

Then it came to me, the message from GOD was:

The alien is us, "No Brains", "No Guts", "No Balls".

The letters "ET" translate to "US" using the ET Corn Gods language.

See the websites listed in my Profile.

This is GOD playing with us. The word “Person” translates to be: “Pin Head”.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't know why most people believe aliens (if they do exist) looks like humans. Why would they? Scientists believe there might be from 2 million to as many as 50 million kinds of animals alive on earth today. Among them, only a few looks like humans. And, this is on earth, with our conditions.

Actually, Michau Kaku did a breakdown of what an advanced alien would look like based on simple scientific principles.

ultimately a bipedal creature with eyes in front, fingers, etc...aka, humanoid
now, that doesn't mean human looking...but formed like us...so unlikely there will be advanced space centipedes and whatnot due to brain issues, etc...

I tend to trust (some of) what he says in this subject...I won't go over the argument he presents, but it is pretty compelling.

the gray alien is actually pretty close to what one may consider to be a likely candidate for space travellers...big brains, smaller body so more brainpower can be channeled for machine workings,

I don't believe that aliens will look exactly like us though, unless we share genetics (very possible in my opinion)...but then they don't look like us...we look like them.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.

What is the difference between a "debunker" and a "Skeptic".

Wouldn't you say its far healthier to assume false until proven true verses assume true until proven false? theres alot of garbage out there...and if you go with a belief until proven absolutely false...your going to have a very confusing worldview.

I could hoax something right now (and sell a book on it tomorrow). Surely you see the inherent danger in this.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i would like to point out that the body on the stretcher looked just like the alien in the autopsy video. which would prove that video authentic or the hoaxer is still hoaxing us.

www.youtube.com...

oh and not to mention that there is a laceration on the right leg in both videos!!!!!!!

edit on 20-11-2010 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join