It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Is the ATS community REALLY going to discuss this?

REALLY!

So here goes, homosexuality is FINE and dandy. So is having sex between two partners creating role playing components. ARE we going to talk about that?

You people make me SICK!

Whatever, are you REALLY saying that anything children say is on the books? REALLY?

Or are you just attempting to use ANYTHING to SMEAR the opponent!?

Whatever, it is two years away, I guess that is what is TYPICAL nowadays.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Smear the opposition?

Nah, that never crossed my mind (in my responses) I was addressing the Social aspect of the 'net and more specifically, social net. sites and the consequences of using them thoughtlessly - however, the discussion would have been more applicable to the Social Issues forum, that I agree with. What Palin's kids do on FB is not Breaking News, no doubt.

Having said that, there will be those who will seek to smear mama with this and sadly, that is how Politics are played these days (it seems) and more sad than that? The public eats this stuff up!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Welcome to the real world.

In the real world people actually listen to celebrities.

I could care less though, it's going to look bad for her mommy though.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not a surprise coming from Sarah Palin's demon spawn.

That woman should be jailed just for reproducing in the first place.

If we allow people that STUPID into power, then we truly deserve the end result (armageddon, nuclear war, etc).

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I hope they use it.

There is a probability that this kind of thing will backfire.

NOW, the thing is, if I was a political strategist...........................anyone that uses anything like that should be attacked. That of course is just me.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I really find it laughable that people keep calling Sarah Palin stupid when The Messiah thinks there's 57 states and can't even pronounce the word "corps" correctly.....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
To comment on this situation specifically, this Tre kid, while more than likely knew he would ruffle feathers, was completely, not only legally, but socially fine. He said the show fails. In interweb terms that means he doesn't like it. That he thinks it is no good. Perfectly fine. He has his opinion.

Bristol had three options, respond thusly:

Ignore it, like an intelligent adult celebrity that knows everything they say online is closely scrutinized should.

Or respond how she did. "You're running your mouth just to talk #..."

Frankly, she should know better. As should her sister.

They really should have. Everything this family does is scrutinized. Right or wrong it just is how it is.

In all seriousness, this whole thing is silly. It really is. Tre can say what he wants, Bristol can say what she wants, Willow can say what she wants but only two of them are the daughters of a political figure. (one riding the fame train from something that any other family would be embarrassed of.)

If Sarah Palin runs, this WILL be brought up when that whole "family values" thing comes up. It doesn't matter what that term really means, it matters how people perceive it. Someone who has "family values" does not allow their kid to talk like this, and would hopefully have taught her now adult daughter how to turn the other cheek. This is politics, it doesn't matter what the normal people do, it matters what the public thinks the political people should do.

My personal opinion, Bristol was out of line. Tre didn't say OMG EFF THIS ISH! THOSE PALINS ARE DUMBASSES! that would be attacking them. He said Sarah Palin's Alaska is failing so hard right now. He is attacking a reality show, which, if you ask anybody thinks is a staged thing, if not completely fiction. He said a show was failing, get over it. Also, the Palin kids learned to talk like that somewhere. I know kids cuss around each other, but you don't act like that in public unless you can call your parents out on doing the same thing.

BTW...anyone else find it mildly funny two of the major players in this are named "matt and tre"

edit on 11/19/2010 by iamsupermanv2 because: my bad grammar

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The whole stuff was pretty lulzy to read. Seems like Sarah Palin the leader of Tea Party Conservative movement party who goes on preaching family values, ethics etc. to the world has yet to start at home. It is delightful to watch the Palin's to be exposed of what they are and the biggest fun is, they are doing it themselves just by interacting with people.

To add further salt to the wounds it seems Sarah's second teenage daughter Willow Palin is now pregnant too - LOL

What happened to the conservative values?

edit on 21-11-2010 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

you are less smart than her.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That is just typical Facebook babble from teenagers. Teenagers are rude and he's making a spectacle just because of who she is. She should have had enough sense not to say something like that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Democrats are still in the majority so anything you are unhappy about going on in Congress, thank your party.

About the Palins...some of you people have no idea how rabid you sound when talking about her and her children. A governor is "trailer trash"? Really? Are male governors from Alaska trailer trash too, or just female governors? Goodness, get a grip on your nasty selves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join