It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Right Rule quick yes or/no Poll thnks :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

So once again the TPTB make decision and joe average gets to die in the fire. wounderful,, just wounderfull

Moral of the story:
If u get invited to a wedding your there to celebrate the marrage,, bride, groom,, not to stuff your face.
edit on 19-11-2010 by BobAthome because: i guess

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

don't know where you get that from those

So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.-Matt22

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.-1Cor1

And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.-Rom9

for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.-1Cor7

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God-John1

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted._luke18

Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.-John8

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

all quotes viewable online at various sources if you do not have your own bible, program or software biblegateway.com, bible.com etc.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join