It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians & Vampires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There seems to be a similarity between Reptilians & Vampires...
Both shapeshift, drink blood, are cold-blooded, live very long lives, are involved in a conspiracy to eat/enslave mankind, are very concerned with bloodlines, can hypnotize people with a stare, etc.

Vampiric lore had a renaissance in popular vulture from the mid-to-late 90s, at which point the Reptilians (as popularized by David Icke) began to become popular. There is a popular culture theory that the reptilian folklore is just a continuation of the vampire folklore--vampire lore for the new millennium, if you will:
www.reconstruction.ws...

According to some conspiriologists, there have always been Reptilians, and the vampire folklore was built as a way to explain the reptilian presence on Earth. Vlad Tepes, the historical "Count Dracula," is also worked into the conspiracy. As well as, to my surprise, even stuff from Anne Rice novels!
www.davidicke.net...
www.zayra.de...

As a big fan of vampire lore, this is an interesting & unexpected new avenue in which to do research.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

There seems to be a similarity between Reptilians & Vampires... Both shapeshift, drink blood, are cold-blooded, live very long lives, are involved in a conspiracy to eat/enslave mankind, are very concerned with bloodlines, can hypnotize people with a stare, etc.

Don't you mean both share similiarities in the stories that are told about them. Or do you have evidence of the existence of each?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Vlad the Impaler and either his father or son, I can't remember which made the story of vampires popular. Vlad took a liking to soaking his bread in blood among other horrendous things!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

There seems to be a similarity between Reptilians & Vampires... Both shapeshift, drink blood, are cold-blooded, live very long lives, are involved in a conspiracy to eat/enslave mankind, are very concerned with bloodlines, can hypnotize people with a stare, etc.

Don't you mean both share similiarities in the stories that are told about them. Or do you have evidence of the existence of each?

I purposely left that vague; I realize that there are people who have the opinion that it's folklore, and then there are those who think either reptilians or vampires (check out the "real vampire" internet community) are real.

Me personally? I have an open mind. I think that every folklore/conspiracy theory has at least a very small grain of truth to them with which to expand on--that little grain of truth is what I search for.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think there is a strong case for Vampires actually being Reptilians. But I am skeptical of the form of the vampires. If Vlad made vampires popular, you notice that the teeth on the vampires are like stakes, they impale the victim in effect. Another discrepancy is not going out in the day, but this could be attributed to not revealing their form during the day. This relates to being dead, or cold-blooded. You know, it would be very interesting if the original other of 'Dracula' (forget his name) actually outlined how you go about killing/fending off these reptilians by saying how you kill/fend off vampires instead.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Those are some strange similarities. And Jamuhn, there are a lot of random lies about Vlad being so sick and twisted (which he was), but soaking his bread in blood and such things, I don't recall those being among truths.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
You know, it would be very interesting if the original other of 'Dracula' (forget his name) actually outlined how you go about killing/fending off these reptilians by saying how you kill/fend off vampires instead.

Yeah, wouldn't it be something if all this vampire & vampire-hunter lore (like Montague Summers, who wrote several books on vampires) were just "hidden" advice on how to kill Reptilians?

Or if in some extra-dimensional, shamanic way people who are "cold-blooded," greedy, selfish, & evil "look" like vampires and/or reptiles? Like you can read it on them like an aura? And they themselves might not even be aware of it?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ah, kind of like how they disappear in a mirror, that may allude to their non-existance, or lack of a physical body. And the traditional bat they change into could correlate not only to shape-shifting, but the bat itself could be a symbol of a higher state that their "true form" exists in. There was a movie where these two guys could see people as reptiles. Eventually, they were able to break this machine that changed their frequencies so that everyone could see them as they were.

But yea, I definitely believe so, their reptilian side apparently exists in a high frequency state, so that if you could adjust your perception to see higher frequencies you could see them as they were. You could see it I'm sure if you literally try to look into them rather than focusing your eyes on their physical form. I'm not sure if their true energy corresponds to aura or not, I'm not very familiar with auras. I always thought aura was just the type of energy you decided to give off, and in that case you may not receive strong reptilian vibes, but rather, like you said, greedy, etc. Because everyone has the Reptilian complex somewhere. So I'd think trying to look at their real energy would be more effective.

Also if you expose the vampires to light than they die. Light is pretty synonymous with truth, as in exposing someone to the light. So that if you expose the truth about these reptilians they will die. That is the most effective way of killing them in the story. Maybe the Dracula author was hoping for such a decryption because he was afraid of exposing the truth for fear of consequence.

Or maybe my imagination is running a little bit too much...

But I definitely think you are on to something...

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Ah, kind of like how they disappear in a mirror...Still thinking this one out.

My problem is why do their clothes disappear as well. Are they evil threads?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If they can manifest a human body, I'm sure they manifest and demanifest clothes....

top topics

join