It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Campaigns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All of the Bush campaigns I have seen so far never tell much about what Bush intends to do if he gets a second term. They always end up critizeing Kerry. Does anybody think thats right. I'd like to hear some views.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wait, you want to hear about what Bush plans to do? You want Bush to tell the people what he is going to do? Well, he'd lose if he did that. I don't think to many people would like that commercial.

"I'm George W. Bush and I support this message."
"When I screw over America again and "win" that second term, I will declare myself king of the universe! Then I will have anyone who tells the truth killed and my people, all 2% of them, will rule the rest. Then we will make gas prices about 5$ a gallon, charge about the same for a watt of power, then screw America even harder by taking away the Bill of Rights and all other amendments. Then I will declare Texas the Holy Land and nuke anyone who disagrees. BTW, Kerry sucks."

In other words, you will never hear what Bush plans to do. I love the commercial saying Kerry voted against body armor. He didn't! The bill to be passed had things like 10 billion to be spent on hookers. 50 billion to be given to Haliburton for no reason. 2 dollars for body armor. And 50 billion more to Haliburton for no reason. So yes Kerry voted against body armor, but only because the rest of the bill was bull#.

new topics

join