It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Doctor jailed for giving breast exams in bars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.montrealgazette.com...

An Idaho judge has set bond at $100,000 for a Boise woman police say posed as a physician and duped at least two other women into having their breasts examined by her at Boise-area nightclubs.

Kristina Ross, 37, remains in Ada County Jail in Boise on two felony counts of practicing medicine without a license.

Read more: www.montrealgazette.com...

This is crazy....
The suspect's gender is unclear. Idaho court records show that Ross was arrested for petty theft in the spring and that the arrest warrant was issued to a Kristoffer Jon Ross.

wow what kind of bar is this where women will have an exam done?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Really? You mean the "FBI: Federal Breast Inspector" shirts actually work?

If anyone should be charged with anything it's these 'victims' for gross stupidity.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

what's creepy is that the "gender" of the suspect is in question

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

Too funny. How drunk do you have to be to fall for this?
One of my customers (a former pilot) just last night said he's training to be an airport security screener - would I mind if he practiced on me? As soon as Jim said "I am training to be an airport security screener" I was walking away....You have to laugh.

Lots of us joke that some people are going to actually enjoy the extra attention...."If it weren't for cavity searches, I wouldn't have any sex at all!"

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger

Umm, a bar in IDAHO.

'Nuff said...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Perp - Hi . . . I'm Kristina . . . tradeja a drink for a breast exam

Victim - huh?

Perp - I'm a doctor . . . really . . . it's common for us to make 'bar calls'. It's part of our Hippopatittymus Oath . . . see it's right in the name

Victim - Really . . . that's sounds kinda wierd . . . how does THAT work?

Perp - . . . you get booze, I squeeze boobs

Victim - Well now that you put so eloquently . . . however can I resist

Tune in tomorrow for Hijinx of a Freelance Gynocologist

Seriously though . . . how shallow is that gene pool to fall for something like that.

Next thing you know, Kristina the Squeeze receive a two year sentence working for the TSA . . . somehow I think she'll fit right in.
edit on 19-11-2010 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
www.montrealgazette.com...

An Idaho judge has set bond at $100,000 for a Boise woman police say posed as a physician and duped at least two other women into having their breasts examined by her at Boise-area nightclubs.

Kristina Ross, 37, remains in Ada County Jail in Boise on two felony counts of practicing medicine without a license.

This is crazy....
The suspect's gender is unclear. Idaho court records show that Ross was arrested for petty theft in the spring and that the arrest warrant was issued to a Kristoffer Jon Ross.

I've examined quite a few breasts in bars in my time - I'ma old fart. Sorry ladies, it was fun and I was young, dumb and full of - something. LOL.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

too much!

You made my day with that one!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

The other two women should be arrested for excessive stupidity....

Meanwhile, props to the perp .. if only I'd known it was that easy lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He might of breast examined a drunk shemale, shemale felt horrible, cuzz the doctor turned them down for a blast in the pants, went and told the authorities because they were upset they got turned down.. only way this could of went down...
edit on 19-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wait this is illegal? I'm going to have to find a new profession. Hmmm gynecologist may work in the bar. Anyone need a checkup?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Reminds me now of a joke i heard recently where a guy tells a girl in a bar he can guess her age by feeling her breast.... She at first doesnt believe but after the guy's persistance gives in...... The answer of course...... You were born YESTERDAY

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
Really? You mean the "FBI: Federal Breast Inspector" shirts actually work?

If anyone should be charged with anything it's these 'victims' for gross stupidity.

Dont underestimate the Stupidity of some women when it come to their Jubblies and or Paint..

I remember many years ago a guy posing a Artist at the Edinburgh Fringe placed an add looking for models. Payed gig..

To cut a long story short he painted two girls breast...I'll just leave them to dry, be back in a moment. he said...

After about an hour the Girls went to look for the Artist...Gone!...those poor girls had to go to hospital to get the non drip wood Gloss removed from the Tetas.

I know i shouldn't but i smile everytime i think about that Evil Man.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dirtyclean
Wait this is illegal? I'm going to have to find a new profession. Hmmm gynecologist may work in the bar. Anyone need a checkup?
I have always felt it proper to claim "amateur" gynocologist when performing this act of professional charity.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfect stranger

Yeah I wanna found out too.....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
I wonder if the chances of success increase if you look super legit...

new topics

top topics

join