It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill, rape, threaten........6 months, 90 days, 3 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
All in the great state of New Hampshire.

This lady got loaded and crashed a boat killing her friend. 6 month sentence

This repeat sex offender got let go after 90 days.

This guy told some lunatic woman to get off his property and got 3 years.

I'm failing to see "justice" here.
edit on 19-11-2010 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Basically, if your're a man, expect the worst from the "criminal" criminal justice system. If you're a woman and can pin the blame (real or imagined) on a man, you have nothing to worry about. I am living proof of this. I won't go into the sordid details except to say that at the end of 2001 my life was changed forever by the misguided encouragement given to my attacker by various local agencies and the court system. In the end it was I who was labeled the attacker, and nothing has been the same since. Fortunately my quality of life is dramatically better now than it was before and during my ordeal of 2001/2002.

The best revenge is to live well, and I'm on top of that, I can tell you.

*end transmission*

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
PS-

I don't hate women. I love women. I hate liars.
Line 2 is PTSD.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

There are many who know exactly what you mean.
It used to say "to serve and protect" on our cruisers round here.
It doesn't say that anymore.

After the local chief and sargent lied in court to get me convicted because my thieving boss lied to them, the forensic report came back from the police forensic lab "No analyzable evidence found"
The huge bust they bragged about was empty shopping bags filled with empty shopping bags.
The chief lost his job and promptly went back to teaching at police college.
The thieving boss was caught by the corporation and fired.
He stole enough to go buy three tim hortons franchises and is now a millionaire.
I still have a criminal record because of it
I should have sued.

They have lowered the IQ requirement for police in many areas, it shows.

This is why many people are forcasting the NWO will fail:
The quality of minion is degrading to the point where when the good people are all used up, they will screw each other into the ground.

I wrote a song about the incident and it wound up in a feature length movie called "Fireballs".
The song has got me more free beers and respect then I could ever have imagined.
The best revenge IS living well.

pS the hard part is the chewing your self to pieces agonizing over the desision to not just haul off and drop the *holes.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I agree with the 6 month sentence. I don't believe in the involuntary manslaughter charges, and killing one's friend should be punishment enough, do we really think any amount of jail time will be more of a deterrent than a dead friend?

Anyhow, the other two are ridiculous! Maybe he should have just killed the lunatic lady! Better yet, somebody should have killed the repeat sex offender!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

So where's the song? We want to hear it!! Linky?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

The guy gets two years for the sexual assault and only 90 days for the parole violation. I think he should be getting more than two years since he is a repeat offender. However, he is getting more than 90 days.

The lady that crashed her boat was not convincted on the charges of being drunk. She recieved for negligent homicide. She killed her friend because she failed to be a good boat captain. Six months sounds right for that one.

edit on 19-11-2010 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join