It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro biotics and human enginering ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
With all the anti bacteria product on the market over the past 20 years we seem to have been killing every germ known to man. Knowing that all animals NEED of have a sort of symbiotic relationship with one of many parasites, have we made ourselves so week but killing our own parasites that we now have to start ingesting man made or cultured germs? Is this some sort of grand plan to restore ourselves to out prior genetics or is it the start of a grand scheme of government sponsored human evolution and transformation program ?

All I know is that since we've introduced anti bacterial product, allergies have sky rocketed with the 0 to 18 generation and about 5 years ago, mass marketing was brought forward for many products containing Pro biotic's.

We were lead to believe that killing all germs were good and now we are being lead to eat man manufactured germs ????? Hummmmmm Coincidence ???

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

I agree with what you are saying. We need a healthy immune system- and the antibacterial products and antibiotics are killing our immune system

As a mother - I do not take my kids to the doctor until it is absolutely necessary- I want them to have a natural functioning immune system

- the only time I use hand sanitizer is after I do a jail run to visit my clients (it is a necessity) and I let my kids play in dirt---

GERMS ARE GOOD --- and our bodies have an ability to handle them -- without that ability our bodies are weakened and we easily fall ill -- or have the allergy issue-- thats why some doctors say that you should allow your infants to be around indoor/outdoor animals - it helps build a resistance to basic grass,pollen, dirt, etc.

I think you are onto something with the probiotics - my mom has RA - which requires the suppression of her immune system (RA attacks her joints) - she is constantly having to take prescriptions to fight secondary infections which in turn wipes out the bacteria in her digestive tract and she is required to eat yogurt and take probiotics -

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've mentioned this on another thread, but do some research on Kefir, it's a traditional and mysterious way of keeping that delicate balance. I've been incorporating Kefir into my diet for months now, and it's changed my life completely. The closest analogy I can come up with is that I feel like I've been driving my entire life in a car that's always needing a service, tyres are low, oil is low, everything's still running, but it's a lot more work than it should be, but it had always been that way, so I didn't notice. Now, I've had a full service, everything topped up as it should be, and if you've ever driven a car out of the garage just after a long needed service, you'll know how different that same car can feel. I've just had that experience with my body!

Here's an excellent resource site: users.chariot.net.au...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

It's one thing to eat or drink a natural bacteria but a complete other when it is mass marketed, generalized and intended to reach a maximum of consumers of witch some don't need the product and may have adverse effects for consuming it. !?!?!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
With all the anti bacteria product on the market over the past 20 years we seem to have been killing every germ known to man. Knowing that all animals NEED of have a sort of symbiotic relationship with one of many parasites, have we made ourselves so week but killing our own parasites that we now have to start ingesting man made or cultured germs? Is this some sort of grand plan to restore ourselves to out prior genetics or is it the start of a grand scheme of government sponsored human evolution and transformation program ?

All I know is that since we've introduced anti bacterial product, allergies have sky rocketed with the 0 to 18 generation and about 5 years ago, mass marketing was brought forward for many products containing Pro biotic's.

We were lead to believe that killing all germs were good and now we are being lead to eat man manufactured germs ????? Hummmmmm Coincidence ???

Maybe, but it's probably just marketing and uninformed consumers that make this a profitable business model. All it takes is for an article to say something like people who have disease X show a deficiency in vitamin Y for some smart marketing team to say their product is high in Y and *could* prevent X.

I don't know whats stopping a company like Oscar Meyer, for example, from putting "Won't give you AIDS!" on their label.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I hope that you are right, I'm just putting out there. I find it odd that we market everything concerning germ killing for a period of years and then we turn to the market of man made pro biotic germs that alter your digestive system, an maybe more .......

top topics

join