It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant in Yemen and Why Yemen is the next war front.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Philbin

Originally posted by manna2
Faith being the evidence of those things unseen...

Woah, stop right there. What a contradiction. Just READ what you've written.

"Faith being the evidence of those things unseen... "

Come on, this is why humanity is screwed - this sorta sheople-blinding wordplay. Lawyer, come out from behind your legalese.

no, we are screwed because people cannot discern simple language anymore and instead superimpose their own dogma just to spin an argument.
I was clear and stand behind this simple definition to clarify and qualify my stance in support for truth.
Youcan choose to spin and argue, that is your choice, it too is simple but for other reasons
edit on 17-12-2010 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
3000 year old city should certainly have something interresting. Ark of the Covenabt? Well....maybe but I read a few years ago the the Ark was in Ethiopia.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
imho, the one in Ethipia and Yemen are both copies.
The original was placed by Jeremiah in a place made without hands, a cave beneath golgatha, where the blood of the lamb and the High Priest would sanctify the articles within the Holy of Holies.There simply can be no other location.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't believe in any supernatural reason for interest in Yemen just cold reality. It is one of the remaining countries in the world, along with Syria and Iran that does not have a central bank. They are only busy in Libya with there depleted uranium bombs because its rebels, as soon as they were armed set up a central bank. I wonder if they realize what using depleted uranium will do to their country and people.

I can't make much sense of what is translated by the OP. It seems to refer to a box of El and a Son with a group of nations who can enjoy love and another nation who have to sit on a mound and not love. Some nations will be destroyed by fire. In the Qu'ran Sheba's people worshipped the sun. Perhaps there is a metaphor from the change from Pagan beliefs to enforced monotheism buried there somewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is this thread related to what's happening today in Yemen?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
OMG

US aint even finished with SYRIA yet but already arming YEMEN 'ISIS' rebels to topple Yemeni gov't...

how many million civians will die THERE now and how many will be sent fleeing in droves to eurasia?!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join