It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is catching up with UAV's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Here is an article from the Wall Street Journal about China and their new unmanned vehicles. They are catching up to the US and Israel and are eager to sell.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Years ago I listened to a talk show called For The People and the host was Chuck Harder. He was the guy that made all the noise about Y2K. After Y2K didn't happen he kind of lost all credibility. He had some great topics. He would talk to David Hatcher Childress about lost worlds rediscovered. He talked about the Oklahoma City bombing and had a guy on the show that wrote many books about it. I can't remember the guys name but he ended up dead. Anyhow he spoke alot about China and how they were going to take over the world. He called them the Chi-com and he would really do a number on Clinton and how he allowed China to gain so many of our secrets. Now this was back in the late 90's but I'll tell you alot of what Chuck Harder has talked about has come true. His show was a very interesting show, too bad it's gone. Maybe he still is on the air but not in my neck of the woods. Now I'm going to go see if I can figure out who the investigator was.
Sorry about the rambling I just wanted to post about the drones and got side tracked.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
JD Cash was the mans name that investigated the Oklahoma City bombing. He died at age 55. JD had liver cancer and all of a sudden ended up with pneumonia. Of course people believe he was killed.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

The link was to an article about tanks. Here are two articles I found talking about China and UAVs is it one of these?
China UAV
China UAV

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't know how I messed up the original post but here is the link.
online.wsj.com...
I guess I had too many windows open and copied the link from the wrong one. I B Dazzlin thanks for pointing it out too me. The links you provided are good also and apply better than my tank link.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

That is a nice article find S&F
. What I found that was the most interesting was that they wanted to export them that is why they were displaying them as they were. I thought the sound of the space drone and avian drone sounded pretty interesting.

Jet Drone: The WJ600 from China Aerospace Science & Industry Corp. has several missiles and a jet engine and is the Chinese drone of greatest potential concern to the U.S.

Drone in Space? China Aerospace Science & Technology Corp., one of the main contractors in China's space program, displayed an attack drone, complete with air-to-ground missiles.

Largest Drone:ASN Technology's ASN-229A Reconnaissance and Precise Attack UAV, the largest drone at the show, carries air-to ground missiles and uses a satellite link to find targets over a radius of 2,000 kilometers 1,250 miles.

Avian Drone:The ASN-211, a model under development, is about the size of a large duck and has flapping wings. It is designed for reconnaissance behind enemy lines.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yeah, if they can get others to fight the states then they don't need to. Kind of like how Iran is sending fighters into Iraq. They're able to stay out of the war but they can stir the pot plenty. Too bad we all just can't get along. There is so much going on in the world right now that it's almost hard to keep track.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

True it is too bad we all can't get along. I think it is a good move economically for China as they are looking to do as the U.S. did after W.W. 2. The U.S. made alot of money because we were the only industrial nation left that had not been destroyed. So we sold goods to many, many countries and now as there are less industrial nations around as such countries as the U.S. do not produce as many goods to be exported, someone must pick up the slack. All I see China doing is capitalizing on an economic oportunity. Because if war broke out between the U.S. and China then there would be a world wide economic crash but this could be what the NWO wants, if you take credence in the NWO.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A war between China and the US is a scary thought. I don't know if the US cold pull things together like we did during WWII. We don't have the infrastructure. With so many of our products imported we'd be screwed. Once China successfully shuts down the shipping lanes we wouldn't be able to build anything. All of the tiny circuits that we get from Japan, India, Pakistan and China wouldn't be coming. They'd have to find facilities and train so many people to make them in the US, we'd start off behind and never catch up. I don't know if the patriotism is here anymore, we have so many people working against the US from the inside. It's a sad state of affairs and I hope it never happens.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

I think the U.S. would be ok as we would still be able to get the products we need from other countries like Brazil who has a booming computer technology industry right now. Also I imagine that the Asian countries would be split between between the U.S. side and the Chinese side as most of these countries have been fighting with each other for centuries. An example of this is India and Pakistan. Japan is a pacifist country, so they do not want to enter into a conflict. We also have bases in the Pacific so I don't know how they would totaly shut down out trading. At any rate if nothing else the U.S. military is technologicaly superior to China's. The only reason their army is so scary is because it is the largest army, in actual count of soldiers. If an actual attack on the U.S. was threatened by a country I think there would be no problem with unity in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Globalists know America is the last stand to keep the One World Government from happening. They can't disarm America's citizens so their plan was to put all of America's National Wealth into China to build it up, then destroy the United States with a non-nuclear war.

After America is defeated they will finally be able to prohibit the private ownership of firearms and the One World Government will finally be put in place.

My guess is our rich and elite will sit it out in Dubai and become citizens of that place. There is no other reason the entire National Wealth of the United States was funneled into China along with our entire manufacturing base.

If China sunk some of our Navy ships there isn't 1 steel mill in our country now to even begin making replacement ships. There's a reason they set us up to lose.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
brazil is also manufactering its own UAV´s for border patrol

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You are incorrect when you say there are no steel mills left in the U.S. There is a steel mill about 30-40 min away from where I live. Yes the steel industry has gone down hill in this country but that does not mean that there are no steel mills that we could use to process steel from for weapons.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hey guys, I don't know if you have seen this, but China appears to be cooking up yet another UAV. This one has box wings (two pairs of wings, one swept forward, the other swept backward). It is really strange and unique. Here is the link to the photos.

www.politikalmatters.com...

top topics

join