It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowboys and Aliens July 2011!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A friend just linked me to this movie, Cowboys and Aliens

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52b16ebf1a2e.jpg[/atsimg]

It has Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in it! Add some aliens and I am set! I like the title though, never thought I would see "cowboys" and "aliens" in the same sentence.

It looks good! Set to open on July 29, 2011.

Here is the story line per imdb.com

The Old West.. where a lone cowboy leads an uprising against a terror from beyond our world. 1873. Arizona Territory. A stranger with no memory of his past stumbles into the hard desert town of Absolution. The only hint to his history is a mysterious shackle that encircles one wrist. What he discovers is that the people of Absolution don't welcome strangers, and nobody makes a move on its streets unless ordered to do so by the iron-fisted Colonel Dolarhyde (Ford). It's a town that lives in fear. But Absolution is about to experience fear it can scarcely comprehend as the desolate city is attacked by marauders from the sky. Screaming down with breathtaking velocity and blinding lights to abduct the helpless one by one, these monsters challenge everything the residents have ever known. Now, the stranger they rejected is their only hope for salvation. As this gunslinger slowly starts to remember who he is and where he's been..

source: cowboys and aliens

Sounds good to me! Anything with aliens, Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford I am all for.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

My birthday is a couple of weeks earlier than this, so I fully expect you to come take me to this movie as my present!

I'll buy the popcorn!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LOL Deal! I like GA

It's funny because I don't like westerns or anything to do with cowboys but add some aliens and I am in!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wheeee Haaaaa!

Thank you for posting this! Can´t wait to see it!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numino
Wheeee Haaaaa!

Thank you for posting this! Can´t wait to see it!

You are quite welcome.

My friend sent me the link this moring on FB. I have dubbed him my alien movie partner lol He is the only person I know where I live who will go watch alien type movies.

I can't wait to see this one either!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the trailer

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I simply cannot wait!!!!!!!!

top topics

join