It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru did exist, it wouldnt be a planet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If Nibiru does exist i dont beleive it exists as a planet, why would an advanced civilisation rely only on the planets orbit to venture to Earth?

I beleive Nibiru was or still is (
) a spacecraft, Nibiru was always depicted as being winged, winged like a spacecraft perhaps?

Of course ancient mankind could not comprehend spaceships and flying machines, so instead of the "Annunaki" trying to explain they have flying machines, which would of been incredibly hard for ancient man to comprehend, they simply stated, this is our planet and this is where we come from.

Now with the orbit supposedly being every 36000 years, maybe this is how long it takes the spaceship to get from there home world to our homeworld, the Annuaki were seen as gods because of there technology and how long they lived, they lived soo long ancient man thought of them as immortal, now taking this into account, a species which has a huge life span, maybe thousands of years, a journey to Earth wouldnt be so hard would it?

Im just trying to throw stuff out there, what do you think of this theorey?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hi just wondered where your source of info was regarding..

Nibiru was always depicted as being winged,

Would be interested to read this as i have not come accross it before!

Also you say it maybe takes 36000 years for them to reach there home but surely it should be 18000 years if it is making a round trip ? Not tryin to be clever here, I like your idea but surely a spacecraft would not be constrained to a 36000 year cycle and would be free to make un-regular visits?? I think it is more likely to be a planet! yet one still with little evidence!

If you could point in the direction of your source about it been winged would be appreciated thx

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

Have a look at this link, it shows some ancient clay tablets of a planet with feathered wings eitherside.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I had the same theory of a massive space ship. It would also explain why we wouldn't be able to detect it, until it arrived, if it were traveling inter-dimensionally. It would just appear in the sky. The existence of a massive "Alien" vessel could account for many of the ancient prophecies dealing with raptures, fire from the sky, alien disclosure, biblical disclosure, etc.
Now, whether or not this [vessel] reveals itself on time is still wayyyy up in the air. I guess we'll just have to see.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Ok thx for the reply and your source.

I however was under the impression it was Zecharia Sitchin who first proposed the idea of Nibiru and the idea of it been home to the Anunnaki. Further to add that it was actually on a 3,600 year orbit not the stated 36000 which i think may have become confused due to the Mayan count and 2012 doomsday conspiricies!
In my opinion it is probably the 2012 hype that has created this winged planet idea and although i do not disagree with your ideas ( ultimately there is no proof either way ) i do enjoy the idea of disscussing this topic as for me it is one of the more interesting conspiricies!

Therefore a star for starting this thread and hopefully we will see some interesting responses!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exforcesuk

Hi just wondered where your source of info was regarding..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2a7c2cbef57.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc765906864f.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bab929c1ba0.jpeg[/atsimg]
see it up top near right
edit on 11/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

I had the same theory of a massive space ship. It would also explain why we wouldn't be able to detect it, until it arrived, if it were traveling inter-dimensionally. It would just appear in the sky. The existence of a massive "Alien" vessel could account for many of the ancient prophecies dealing with raptures, fire from the sky, alien disclosure, biblical disclosure, etc.
Now, whether or not this [vessel] reveals itself on time is still wayyyy up in the air. I guess we'll just have to see.

This is the theory I have always head, that a Spaceship/Death Star of some kind is the real danger, and Nibiru is the Dark Star or Black Sun that the secret societies always worship. I do not know, even in the face of all I have read about it, who exactly runs Nibiru. I would say that perhaps El and Enki may be dead by now, and some other group may be in control. I think Nibiru, whatever it entails, will return, shortly before the pole shift. They may come to perform the famous "Harvest" spoken of in the Bible. They may come on a rescue mission. They may be "The Destructor" or "Nemesis." Or maybe "the Great Dragon." It may be all of these things. Are you prepared?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In a novel i'm writing, Nibiru is a moon orbiting a gas giant in tidal lock. Of course this is science fiction, I used it due to it's popularity and putting it in tidal lock around another planet made sense in case I put life on it in the story.

top topics

join