It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site exposes IDF 'war criminals'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The hate again is up to the individual. You seem to be putting all the blame for a lie on either Americans, or America. That is either very ignorant, or short sited.
As to the address of war criminals, you seem to be using that word a lot. Did you research each of the names and put the actions of the individual with a spefic crime? I might guess it does not matter. The actions go against what you want, there for they are war criminals.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

www.ynetnews.com...

It seems that the information was collected via the internet, doubtlessly through extensive use of social networks. A quick search reveals that many of the pictures on the site, especially those of the younger low level soldiers, were taken from facebook profiles.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Ynet has discovered that many of the details appearing on the website are correct. The photos were taken from various news publications and social networks like facebok. The officers and soldiers aren't quite sure how their details got into the website's hands, but clarified that they were proud of their actions and happy to be included in the list.

First Sergeant (res.) Ziv Danieli from Ramat Gan served in the 101 paratroopers regiment and received a regimental commander citation for his actions in Operation cast Lead after he extracted his wounded commander while under fire from Hamas militants.

They are proud to be part of the war crimes/

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

They said that they were proud of their actions, can you specify the actions of each individual in "ze list" or are you just assuming that they were all baby-stomping monsters?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Actions carried out by IDF can not be called mob justice. The IDF is under the command of its Government, so this is more about wording. You can not call actions by a country's military as mob justice.

I would accept that you could depending on your view point, call these war crimes.

Mob justice is typically metered out with raw emotion, based on events, and no regard for any due legal process, and no matter how you want to spin these actions, the IDF will always claim they are acting under orders from their Government. You may not like the Government or what it stands for, but it is a Government that is recognised by a whole host of other countries.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hi, thank you for posting this story. I've following stories about Mossad and Israel like a hawk recently. I feel bad for the Jews, because I think it will eventually be shown that Israeli intel was responsible for 911, at which point Israel will be destroyed, and American Jews will be put into FEMA camps, where they will be reprogrammed with psychedelics, not killed thankfully.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Would you like to see the soldier's names, rank and residential addresses of the American/British & Coalition forces that committed grave crimes of murder in Vietnam, Aghanistan and Iraq spread all over the internet as well? Or how about the Republican Guards of Iran or the military in China & North Korea, Syria etc etc? Are you alleging only Israeli soldiers should be subjected to the War Crimes Courts in Geneva ?. Are you that balantly stupid or do you suffer from selective memory loss?

While Israel is subjected to many many thousands of bombs & missiles fired on their territory by Hamas and Hizbollah, Israel should be forced (unlike any other nation) to sit on their bums, smile, and do nothing? If the Mexicans decided they want California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas back and declared war on the USA, in your view, what would your Govt do? Let me tell you, the American military will DESTROY Mexico within hours.

Any person or organisation releasing names of these IDF soldiers (a friend and allies) or any other in our military for the sole purpose of causing trouble, should be called in as criminal and be subjected to a closed military court and have the key thrown away.

I'm sure if names of your own country's military soldiers is spread all over the internet, you'll sing a different tune!!! Committing such an act places not only the soldiers but also their family and friends lives at risk.

I hope you don't have any relatives in the military, your posts might have a strange way of making their way directly to them, especially their tech personel.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

so what you are saying is
israelis can be war criminals but no one can point it out
gee

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by oozyism

I think you missed the point. Publishing names and addresses and other contact information makes them open mob violence.

Sometimes MOB justice can actually make a difference

Do you agree?

Absolutely not.

We live in a civilized world, we have courts to lay judgment, what you are advocating is lynchings.

Welcome to 1888?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

War crimes have been and are committed by a small handful of our soldiers within the military but it's not in anyone's best interests to have their names published. Allow the military to take care of their own and deal with it themselves.

Like every large organisation, there are always going to be afew rotten apples.

In regards to the IDF, 200 names have gone feral over the net (mostly with no concrete evidence of any alleged crimes by each individual soldier); it's not a matter of if but when we start to see names etc of our own soldiers and now it's time to tighten up our "freedoms" of information over the net and legislation should be passed where the culprit releasing names should be arrested and severly punished - to CLOSED door courts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join