It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site exposes IDF 'war criminals'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Site exposes IDF 'war criminals'

www.ynetnews.com

Website reveals details of hundreds of Israeli soldiers it claims took part in Gaza war. 'I stand by everything I did in Operation Cast Lead, and I have nothing to be ashamed of,' says First Sergeant (res.) Ziv Danieli, one of toops included on list
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think this was taken down recently, but a great move, to put shame on these war criminals who murdered innocent Gazans, hundreds of them.

I wonder if anyone saved the detail before the website was taken down.

One for justice.

Zero for Zionist terrorists.

This comes in the light of the news where more Palestinian homes are being destroyed to make way for more colonial settlements.

Thoughts?

oz

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The site, "Israeli war criminals" was published in recent days by an anonymous source in the U.K. and declared that its goal was to focus on the personal level and not on the national level of those responsible.

edit on 19-11-2010 by oozyism because: More info

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The site in question was taken down but not before it went feral over the internet; now you can find the names, rank, addresses etc of all 200+ IDF soldiers.

How the hell did this happen? Next would be soldiers of the American and Coalition forces...

I hope the culprit is hunted down and arrested!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Do you don't want war criminals to get arrested, but you want those who exposed them to get arrested?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I think you missed the point. Publishing names and addresses and other contact information makes them open mob violence.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by oozyism

I think you missed the point. Publishing names and addresses and other contact information makes them open mob violence.

Sometimes MOB justice can actually make a difference

Do you agree?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
thread already exists here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So when has mob justice made a difference? Are you implying that if I and my friends dislike someone for any reason, we can exercise your own mob judgement on them?

Lets use an example. Can me and my mob pass judgement on you for your post? Because to my mob, it will make a difference!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Your supporting mob justice, and your asking me to agree. Read below.

Turkish police have recovered the body of a 16-year-old girl they say was buried alive by relatives in an "honour" killing carried out as punishment for talking to boys.

source

Now if any one thinks mob justice as above is a good thing they should not be in a civilized society, and any civilized society should find some place to lock them up where they will never see the light of a society again, or worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

So it is not MOB justice when Palestinians are massacred in massive numbers?

It is the same, just from another perspective mate.

When innocent people are killed through extreme/false/orchestrated hate, that is MOB justice.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yes and as you said above, that you support this.
So this is the world you want, full of hate and mob groups killing who ever they don't like. Well your right that is has worked before. Thats how Nazi Germany came to power.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by oozyism

Yes and as you said above, that you support this.
So this is the world you want, full of hate and mob groups killing who ever they don't like. Well your right that is has worked before. Thats how Nazi Germany came to power.

I never said I support it, I said it works sometimes, doesn't it?

Unleash the same MOB against these war criminals and their masters, as they have unleashed against the Palestinian women and children.

Some people might argue, why use the justice system, if the justice system allowed the same injustice in the first place? In that sense, the argument will end up with:"fight injustice with injustice".

Just an argument, different people think differently, you never been in a situation like that, you are living in a very peaceful country I suspect, never been in a hopeless situation, where all hope lies in another country, and you have no country, or any true force to protect you and your family.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So like the 16 year old girl that was burned to death by the mob, it is ok to instigate mob violence to get your ideas or opinions across. Notice I made that a statement and not a question. Actually I did not even really need to make that statement. You are supporting this action with every post that you have been making.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Unleash the same MOB against these war criminals and their masters, as they have unleashed against the Palestinian women and children.

You're wanting to fight hate with hate. It doesn't always work that way and can cause more problems then anything. Yes, what the Israeli government is doing to Palestine is very wrong. But publishing the addresses to people who invaded Palestine is also wrong. And two wrongs never made a right.

Mob justice has no place in a civilized society and lowering ourselves to that just shows we're no more better then the Israeli government or the Palestine terrorists. (Notice I said Israeli government, not people and Palestinian terrorists not people.)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I will repeat:

From previous post:

I never said I support it, I said it works sometimes, doesn't it?

It seems you are looking at MOB justice from one perspective.

Why don't you look at it from the other perspective, hence America uses emotional arguments to stir hate against Afghanistan and Muslim in general which allowed them to use MOB justice, which led to hundreds of thousands of innocent Afghan death, not to mention American deaths.

Why?>

Because of BS hate, and lies..

I want you to look at it from all sides, not just one side.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I agree with you hundred percent.

Here is the problem..

If Palestinians who have been under Zionist prosecution for decades, haven't found any peaceful solution, but terrorism, how can anyone else find a peaceful solution?

Care to give us one solution which might work?

and this is not about the occupation, this is about the Gaza war crimes, those accused of war crimes, but protected by Zionist military, are exposed.

Anyways, i would love to hear your solutions, how can we keep the individuals accountable, how can we hold Israel accountable? How can we hold those behind the war crimes, and the apartheid policies accountable? What about the continuous theft of land through colonial settlement expansions?

regards.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

It seems you are looking at MOB justice from one perspective.

Why don't you look at it from the other perspective, hence America uses emotional arguments to stir hate

At least your using the emotional side now instead of the violet side. And emotional argument does not necessarily have to stir up hate. That is more to the individual.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

How about America using lies to spread hate against Iraqis and Muslims as a whole, and generalizing in the media, and brushing all Muslims under the same light to create that deep hate, which has cause the deaths of over a million innocent Iraqis (MOB justice).

As if the US sponsored sanction of Iraq wasn't enough, which killed under a million innocent Iraqi children in direct result.

I find it odd that you care about a bunch of war criminals more than a million innocent Iraqis who got murdered in direct result of MOB justice.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So basically they went on Facebook, searched for “IDF”, browsed the results, selected a few people, copy/pasted their personal information and attached accusations of war crimes without any shred of evidence whatsoever.

How was that a "great move"?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

A website counter at the top of the page states that over 3000 people have viewed the website so far. They claim that the information "was received anonymously; presumably from a member of the Israeli Military".

www.ynetnews.com...

Americans might be able to forget the Gaza war crimes, but not us, not me, not ever. Americans might be able to forget the occupation, and continuous raping of Palestinian land through colonial settlement expansions, but not us, not me. Americans might be able to forget the Apartheid rule, and the blockade, but not us, not me..

Man, that sounds so cool, the above paragraph, I might start writing like that after this, it sounds like a speech.. Finally, English getting GUD!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join