It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare "Buck-Doe" shot in Michigan.( It has antlers but female parts!_

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
www.wzzm13.com...

Strange cross of a male and female deer. How is this genetacally possible? I wonder if it is because of the environment, or possibly incest?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Holy crap! I'm not sure if I should be worried or laugh my butt off!
I am forwarding this to all of my redneck buddies!

I would say it's probably inbreeding or something in the food source. The deer probably wandered into an animal testing lab and got poked. Then, the deer walked out into the wild after being infected with the sex change. I'm sorry. I need to quit smokin so much...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just what I need . . . another bull-she-it story first thing in the morning.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Just what I need . . . another bull-she-it story first thing in the morning.

Very good sir, very good

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Why thank you . . . that's my lucid momement for the week . . . now back to the Wild Napping with the Overweight Network Stars Kingdom

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
www.wzzm13.com...

Strange cross of a male and female deer. How is this genetacally possible? I wonder if it is because of the environment, or possibly incest?

It is Intersexed. Intersex beings exists everywhere, even within the Human Species. The cause? It's such things that happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So what is next? A deer with both male and female "parts"? This is just more proof that we are in for some very weird things. Every day you hear of somehing new and odd.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
www.wzzm13.com...

What about all those GM genetically modified crops...
it seems assured that (the lame duck) Congress is going to pass the frankenfood bill this year,
to the Ag-Corp industry delight.

With the state sanctioned & legalized 'harvests' of deers & other animals, its hard to rationalize just
how mutant deers could even be present in the populations. theres gotta be a source for gene
weirdness that is in the deers normal environment, i'm pretty sure its the food they pinch from the
farm crops... rather than a water source.

next off... survivalist hunters will need to decide if the game they shot is a viable source of meat
when they run across these switch-sexed animals. Perhaps the Illuminiti/TPTB are gleeful at
this unforseen development...as it makes it even more difficult for self-reliant types to opt for
free-range game (in this case venison) as a steady resource after the grocery system collapses

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
umm this is 100% possible and does happen from time to time. My grandpa shot a spiked doe once. Though rare it does happen. Usually the horns are just a spike though.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I like how people make own their own explanations for why this might happen, instead of doing some research..

Male hormone imbalance could achieve this.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This stuff happens all the time, it's nothing new or special. It's like female Narwhals having tusks

new topics

top topics

join