It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Withdrawl Protest by Dec. 7th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
People are going to withdraw their money from all banks on 12-07. I encourage all of you to do the same in support for your country and as a protest to the dictorial government here in America. The banksters have ruled long enough. Withdraw before 12-07 or on that date. Monet orders are cheaper anyway. Even if it is some of your money; do it for all.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What if this is what TPTB wants? They need chaos before order.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I see the crime rate going up all of a sudden,

All the criminals will know everyone has a stash of cash

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
not to mention the utter chaos that would be caused when a few atms would start running out of money. i would put 50 dollars on the table, betting that the op is wanting riots to start around that time for the same reason. to make a "prediction" then try to get people to go along with it and make it self-fulfilled is a bit off. do you just know of a boycott in planning to this affect? or u trying to start riots?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You better read the letters your bank sends you.

My bank sent a package I usually throw away. But I read it this time.

$100 daily maximum may be withdrawn. No more.

I went to the ATM machine and it gave me $200. I suspect they sent out that notice as they are expecting something and now are legally ok in limiting the amount a person can withdraw.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Are you kidding?If it was me I would definitely be closing that account real quick.I haven't dealt with a bank in awhile I'm with a credit union.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
whats a withdrawl?

2nd

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
whats a withdrawl?

It's when you ask for your money speaking very slowly.
With a drawl.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Hehe! My vote for best reply!

2nd

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
You better read the letters your bank sends you.

My bank sent a package I usually throw away. But I read it this time.

$100 daily maximum may be withdrawn. No more.

Seriously? What's the bank?

I would guess that this is a limit on ATM transactions, which in my experience, has always been there ($200 a day comes to mind) but that you can have increased, because it's there as a form of protection to keep someone from wiping out your accounts if they get your card/PIN. I don't know if it's still done, but criminals have been known to make "fake ATMs" that get your card and PIN number, and then they can just clean you out (if there's no limit) because a teller isn't going to give out all the money in your account without ID, but a machine sure will.

I guarantee that if you go into a branch, present ID and ask for $101, they will happily give it to you. And if you ask them to increase your ATM limit again, they'll likely do that, too.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hang on a minute, my account is in debit at the moment! Does that mean I have to pay back my overdraft on the 7th?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
People are going to withdraw their money from all banks on 12-07. I encourage all of you to do the same in support for your country and as a protest to the dictorial government here in America.

This has already started in parts of europe and has been reported a while ago so it isn't an American idea for sure and the american people certainly won't be leading the way.

Not much will happen imo because most people always leave action up to someone else but like to talk about it as if they are involved. Also, making arrangements for all the direct debits, transfers etc is just too much hard work for most people.

The most noticable action will be in western europe, the USA will go on handing over their excess money to the fatcats as usual.

Come Dec 7th, you'll see.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
whats a withdrawl?

it's kinda like financial DT's !!!
straight jacket not included

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
and if that isn't enough then let's see what happens
when China drops all of it's US Petro Dollars through
world markets on the same day of Dec. 7.

it will be a day that will live in infamy

it's a game changer

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
People need to engage their brains.
First the max I have been able to draw from an ATM in one day was £350. Sometimes it is down to £200. But lets say enough people do it so machines run out. Who is it hurting? Not the banks. People like you and me who come round later to find they can't get the cash they need - that's who
Yeah very clever NOT. Blow for freedom NOT.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

are you sure you understand
how a bank run really works ???
what everybody seems to be missing is
the part where once u get it all out.
You do not put it back in. You keep it.
Cash your checks but do not deposit
anything. If you have direct deposit
then take it out a soon as it is on the
books. All mine is already out cept
for $23 and $20 of that will be withdrawn
Dec. 6 from an ATM.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What, by the way, is this supposed to be protesting against? Are you supposed to take all of your money out of your accounts and put it in your mattress or something? Are we supposed to put it back in the bank a week later, or just make do without banks? Are the people who will be looking for home mortgages or car loans on 8 December just going to be out of luck?

The most something like this would do would be to cause a "run on the banks" and the Fed (in the US) to issue more currency, which is the last thing we need. I agree with the poster who said "they need chaos to act", and this would certainly cause that, without much potential anything positive to come out of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Buy silver online from a reputable dealer with some of your money and have it delivered to you instead of withdrawing all of your money in cash.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Buy silver online from a reputable dealer with some of your money and have it delivered to you instead of withdrawing all of your money in cash.

don't know if it's true or not
but I heard that they are tracking
physical purchases of gold and silver.
If so, it's not like the gov couldn't take
it all away from u if they wanted.
They did it once before

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

are you sure you understand
how a bank run really works ???
what everybody seems to be missing is
the part where once u get it all out.
You do not put it back in. You keep it.

Ah right I get it now.
Except we had all better pray we don't get robbed/our houses don't burn down.
That was a good idea someone had about the silver.
Except if the world goes pearshaped all the silver in the world won't be worth a few kilo of salt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join