It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'to raze 88 Palestinian homes'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Israel 'to raze 88 Palestinian homes'

presstv.ir

"Israeli will evict 1,500 Palestinians from al-Bustan to make room for a tourist center in the area," Rowaidhi said.

The Palestinian official further added that Weinstein's order may affect 20,000 homes in East al-Quds.

He also warned that Israel will displace around 100,000 Palestinians from East al-Quds if it implements its demolition threats.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This is getting beyond a joke. As far as I'm concerned this is just Zionist controlled Ethnic Cleansing. Zionist Israel is trying to wipe the Palestinians off the face of the planet. They are doing the same as the Nazi's did in World War 2. So they are no better than Hitler!!! Ethnic Assasination would be another word!!

presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
1 step at a time , after a while you've covered a mile.
Israel seem to be inching their way across the land, squeezing the people out.
What they can't do by force they'll do by stealth, and again the world doesn't pay attention, like a naughty child who keeps pushing the boundaries till finally it either wins completely or it gets a spanking from an annoyed adult.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Just adding read John Pilger and Noam Chomsky for more details, its obvious to anyone who looks, a silent holocaust happening today and the MSM refuse to cover it in an adult way, which basically makes the entire media guilty of being an accessory after the fact, still, no justice will be found in the corruption that we call a democracy.

A million
against the politicians of Israel.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I just don't get when some people will wake up and smell the **** their tax paying money have been feeding.

This has been going on for a long time, when Palestinians resist, they say, hey, look, they can't resist therefore use the most desperate tactic in this earth of suicide bombing, which means they are ****** terrorists. Let's continue kicking them out because they are ****** terrorists.

I just don't get when some people will see the Zionist terrorist agenda? I don't know how brainwashed are people, or are they waiting for all Palestinians to get pushed out, then another invasion and occupation, and another expansions of settlements in the newly invaded + occupied territory.

I guess when the above happens, those ****** sheeps will finally wake up and smell their own ****** ****s and realize that the Zionist terrorists are simply trying to gain the whole of Biblical Israel to fulfill a ****** prophecy and that ****** Christian Zionist terrorists have every bit of a play in it.

The above is an example of emotionalism..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'd love to see Eliad or Skyfloating coming in to try to defend this one. Israel obviously has no intention of peace if they keep doing things like this. They are forcing families from their homes into walled towns and cities that are no better than refugee camps. Stealing more land inch by inch. Does their book not say stealing is a sin? But i guess stealing from gentiles is justified somehow.....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

No better than refugee camps? They are refugee camps! The only difference is they have been refugee camps so long that they have turned into towns with buildings.....

But the world stays silent, lest you get branded an "anti-semite" for daring to criticise...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
And the machine keeps grinding on. Until someone takes a firm hand in the UN on this issue, nothing will change in Palestine. Families will be evicted from thier homes, communities will be removed from thier roots, houses will be smashed to ruin, then rebuilt with new occupants, and all in the name of PEACE? I am not aware of a better reason to make war, than the slow errosion of the human rights of the Palestinian people. All the Israelis could do to make the situation worse, is for the government there to sponsor rape gangs to get into Palestinian territory and have at the womenfolk.
Every other inflamatory gesture that could be made, has been made, with regular bombings , raids, invasions, cross border attacks, and so on , and so forth.
What Israel has been doing lately is nothing short of genocidal mania, bought on by a victim complex that they clearly should have shuffled out of many years ago.
They must surely have the right to protect themselves against terrorism, that cannot be denied. But they have no right to insist that all action against them is terrorism. When the french secretly rose up against the Nazis, it was called resistance. I would say the same of the actions of Palestinian people at this time.
It may well be that the organisations fighting on behalf of the Palestinians at this time have questionable backing, links to genuine terror cells operating against peaceful nations, and that of course is reprehensible. But what they do to protect thier people, I cannot condemn, for they do so in the face of a hatemachine which is better oiled, better equipped, and well hidden behind the barrier of its victim status.
I spit on the whole situation, but the green bit at the centre I reserve for the Israeli government and military for its callous disregard for human life, suffering, and its total failiure to learn from the past. May God have mercy on thier souls, for justly , they should recieve none from us here on Earth.

top topics

join