It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Published List Of 200 Israeli War Criminals.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
"The following information was received anonymously; presumably from a member of the Israeli Military. It was presented as follows:

Underlining the following people is an act of retribution and affront. They are the direct perpetrators, agents for the state of Israel that in Dec.- Jan. 2008- 2009 attacked scores of people in the besieged Gaza. The people listed here held positions of command at the time of the attack therefore not only did they perform on behalf of a murderous state mechanism but actively encouraged other people to do the same. They bear a distinctive personal responsibility. They range from low-level field commanders to the highest echelons of the Israeli army. All took an active and direct role in the offensive."

This list is fairly comprehensive giving the date of birth and address of each suspected war criminal. Israel has acted quickly to get this list off as many of the sites as they can. Apparently this list was actually made by someone in the Israeli military and sent out via the internet.

Since there is no statute of limitation for war crimes these people will be subject to arrest and prosicution as long as they live. Just as German war criminals were hunted down and brought to justice, These Israeli war criminals should also havetheir day in court.

s242816488.onlinehome.us...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wow.. You anti Israelis are really running out of anything with substance to talk about, that you have to resort to a list of soldiers pulled off of Facebook, with no proof or even any accusation of any specific war crime..

Really...

They could have least be creative enough to make up a war crime for each soldier..

I guess Israel really is guilty until proven otherwise.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Nobody in the world is even holding Israel accountable for their natural gas rigs off the coast of GAZA.

Those resources belong to the Palestinians, hence why Israel blockaded the area and booted them out to get the $$$$$$$$$$.

If there wasn't any natural gas there, you would see no blockade of GAZA.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Nobody in the world is even holding Israel accountable for their natural gas rigs off the coast of GAZA.

Those resources belong to the Palestinians, hence why Israel blockaded the area and booted them out to get the $$$$$$$$$$.

If there wasn't any natural gas there, you would see no blockade of GAZA.

nobody, because it's a lie you just made up.
www.cfb.co.il...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad, where do you get off calling anyone anti Israeli just because they pass on a list of suspected war criminals. The list would be published even if it were a list of Americans AND I would post it. Every German at Nuremburg was a SUSPECTED war criminal because they were in a position of command Just like each one on this list. The entire world believes war crimes were committed in Gaza, These Israelis were in a position of command and therefore culpable for war crimes. Many on the list already have warrants for arrest should they enter Great Britain. Officers are told NOT to go to Britain because they would be arrested for war crimes. Even your former Prime Minister had to forego a trip to england due to the issuance of a warrant against her. Let Livni go and stand trial if she believes there were no war crimes committed. If she is found innocent no one on the list would be be tried. There are groups of activist lawyers in Europe that have been gathering evidence for future trials of Israeli war criminals and I have no doubt that one day these criminals will be brought to justice just as all German war criminals were brought to justice sometimes on th flimsyist of evidence.

The world has rules of war mostly because of the horrible treatment of the Jews during WW2. As far as I know Israel also must wage war by the same rules as the rest of the world. All war crimes must be punished. If the Americans or British have committed war crimes in Iraq or Afganistan then THEY should also be punished. Instead of calling it "anti Israel" lets call it anti war crimes because THAT is what it is.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

My apologies first of all, you certainly aren't anti Israel, it just so happens that all of your threads and anti Israeli in nature.

I'm not saying you're a bad person, and I definitely respect you, and enjoy hearing your opinions, but this is going a bit too far..

By your logic the same list should be made on each and every soldier of the United States, Britain, Australia and any other country who has served in Iraq of Afghanistan, have their heads of states tried in court, and declared war criminals, no?

My point is this- The fact that war crimes happened during Cast Lead means that a tiny fraction of the soldiers who were there are actual war criminals.
This list has in it some people who weren't even in the vicinity of Gaza..

Is that enough to accuse anyone? The fact that you gulp all this up like it's truth with nothing to back it up is scary..
Not even a shred of doubt in your OP.. Really.. Why is it so easy to make Israel guilty first, and only then look for any fact?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Actually Eliad, None of my posts are "Anti Israel" They are in fact Anti Israeli actions. Injustice is injustice and should be discussed. Incidently, all of the German high command were indicted for war crimes, even clerks in the camps. All of the people on the list are SUSPECTED of war crimes like I said in my OP SUSPECTED. I haven't convicted them. This list obviously comes from someone in the Israeli military who may just know something. I doubt that all those on the list are guilty but each deserves furthur investigation. No war crime should go unpunished no matter who perpetrates it. Most of the Germans during their trials said they were only following orders. I suspect that is the same argument many on the list would use. There were thousands of soldiers involved in Cast Lead and this list is percentage wise is very small. The vast majority of the IDF and the IAF had nothing to do with war crimes just as the vast majority of the German army and air force were innocent. BUT the fact remains war crimes were indeed committed during Cast Lead and if not punished it would be a signal that war crimes will not be prosecuted. Again I say let Livni go to England, stand trial and try to absolve her country from guilt.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Three things-

1) If that is the case than all of the leaders of America, Australia, almost all of Europe, and any other country that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan should be persecuted and tried.
Also all of their soldiers should be charged with war crimes.
Wiki leaks at least had proof of wrong doing..

2) There is no Israeli source behind this, if there was there would have been some proof, but there is not proof, the only accusation is that these people were commanders of one sort or another during the operation, nothing more, this seems like something pulled out of Facebook.

One of my friends is on this list.. He's pretty much the gentlest most kind person you've ever met, I'm going to see if I can find how he got on this list..

3) The Nazi soldiers weren't criminals of war for what they did on the battle field, they were criminals of war for what they did to the Jews, Gypsies, Gays, and opposing parties, it's a lot different.
We were fighting an enemy over there, one that likes to dress up as civilians, if you hadn't noticed.

Finally I would ask you this- What makes you believe any of this? What proof do you have? I had this guy come up to me once when I was working in Singapore and ask me what do I think about the fact that Israeli soldiers crush babies' heads on the sidewalk in Gaza, he said he had heard it from someone.

Where do you cross the line? Why are people so eager to believe any rumor that's anti Israeli, but videos showing Israeli soldiers being beaten up are immediately discarded as fake? Videos of zoos and schools rigged to explode in Gaza are fake? Witness accounts of reporters telling how terrorists would trap civilians in houses with them to increase the body count are lies?

How can you trust this list? Why should it exist?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

That's why Israel is blockading Gaza. And stealing the resources from the Palestinians.

I didn't make that up Gravitational.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Pervius because: wordin'

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder to stay on topic and be kind to each other. We can disagree without being disagreeable.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

There are no Israeli gas drilling off the Gaza strip coast.
images.energy365dino.co.uk...

This is from the Oslo accords:

"3. Cooperation in the field of energy, including an Energy Development Program, which will provide for the exploitation of oil and gas for industrial purposes, particularly in the Gaza Strip and in the Negev, and will encourage further joint exploitation of other energy resources. This Program may also provide for the construction of a Petrochemical industrial complex in the Gaza Strip and the construction of oil and gas pipelines. “

www.historycentral.com...

from Ynet:

“The proposed deal will enable British Gas to develop what is the Palestinian Authority's only natural resource – an off-shore gas field. The field can supposedly supply ten percent of Israel's over-all gas requirements, giving the Palestinians one billion dollars in royalties.”
www.ynetnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join