It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution against the Elite? - a controlled paradigm shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
They always do it. At the end of one 'generation' the former is broken down by another movement which displaces it.

The idea if 'revolution' means both 'a political change' and an actual revolution, around a central object.

This central object is the gnostic philosophy of Rome, and its elites.

When one civilization or power is broken down, another is built up. But the men in the background, the unmoving hub which 'revolutions' revolve, never change. They have been here since Egyptian, Babylonian time. And they have been especially organized since the founding of Rome over 2400 years ago. Rome is in charge. All revolutions, whether the american one, the french one, or the russian one, somehow ties into this greater body which has such a stron grip on what goes on in our world.

So, Alex Jones, the calvinist radio host tough guy (who comes from a long line of founding calvinists), is obviously an agent (simply read up on calvinism, and you will find enough sketchy ethical beliefs like total depravity/predestination) along with David Icke, Mike Rivero, Tex Marrs, Steve Quayle, Sherry Shriner, Jeff Rense, just to name the more popular ones. They each dish a different version of whats going on in the world.

Do any every bother mentioning the gnostic philosophy? Why not? I always here them mentioning kabbalah, thus implicating the Jews (the majority of those above personalities have specifically targeted the Jews) but i cant figure out what relevance kabbalah, and Judaism has to the ruling western christian elite. Do you they want to pretend that western civilization wasnt founded on pagan values? do they want to pretend taht christianity, Isnt, gnosticism? albeit, symbolically hidden? how many churches reveal the gothic and dark nature of this sordid mystic philosophy?

So why this ignorance of gnosticism? when so many people, particularly Jews, believe, or rather, understand that the western aristocratic elite, the massimos of Rome, Savoy, Saxony, Hesse, Orange, Borbon, Windsor, etc are all the masterminds and controllers of this 'great work' wit hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of underlings, whether in media, politics, finance, military in some way connected to these root families. I wil admit, that these western pagan leaders have chosen the Jews as their scapegoat and put many of them in positions of power and authority. Why that is an all together different subject.

There are no 'illuminati bloodlines'. Theres only fact. the fact that otto von Habsburg, head of the house of lorraine, has a patrilineal background that can be traced back to 480 CE! This is power. This is entitlement. Each one of his fathers have been kings, dukes, holy roman emperors, down the line throughout history. The same with the Duke of Luxembourg, Henri, and every other major aristocrat house.

Of particular interest is the massimo family of Rome, which is widely regarded as the most ancient of the worlds aristocratic families. Unlike other nobel houses, the massimos have always ruled from Rome. They descend from the Maximi of ancient rome who in turn are descended from the fabians, and thus, Hercules (a myth ancestor). This family is peculiar in that the other noble houses marry off their princesses to their princes. In mystical parlance, this means the feminine, is passive, to the masculine, which is active. The massimo (meaning great, i believe) family may in fact be the grand architects behind this enormous puzzle.

Anyways. I just thought this was a idea worth reading. I dont think that these people act without ahve an elaborate course of action many times down the line. I do believe many of americas founders were good men, but i also believe there were many complicit with this wider gnostic agenda. Why? Why build something only to destroy it? Thats the elite modus operandi. Order out of chaos. Maybe establishing a republic like america, based on G-ds law, the Bible, contained some actual divine influence. But, it became deranged, and manipulated to become a libertarian 'everything goes' fest like taht championed by 'modern revolutionaries' like alex jones, ron paul etc.

I think theres some good here, going against the tyranny and all. But i also suspect something rotten. Maybe that means a future which isnt in our ultimate interest, in a spiritual sense. Maybe it beckons a return to pagan greece, like the elite of our world desire - to compeltely shed it Judeo-christian garb, which clearly is irksome to them, and engage 'mother earth' again, without the patriarchial 'judgement' of the Torah and judeo-chrisian ethical system.

food for thought.
edit on 19-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
'but i cant figure out what relevance kabbalah, and Judaism has to the ruling western christian elite.'
-read the protokols of xion, you will see EXACTLY how things are going EXACTLY as they predicted.

'Theres only fact. the fact that otto von Habsburg, head of the house of lorraine, has a patrilineal background that can be traced back to 480 CE! This is power. This is entitlement.'
- i believe in EQUALITY, i do NOT believe in 'entitlement.'
i do not think any man is better or worse than me, unless he is hurting someone else, then they are beneath me.

kings, queens, popes, rabbis, bankers, etc. none of them are above us. they are the SAME as us. do not believe the books telling you they are above us.

i was raised catholic, and they told me the pope cannot make a mistake. i said to the priest and teachers that is impossible. yet im betting a bunch of catholics believe that.

once you read the protokols of xion, you can see the reason why certain individuals think they are 'entitled' to ruling the world. they actually believe in that mumbo jumbo.

but they are just as duped as them trying to convince me the pope cannot make a mistake.

freemazonry is based on the qabbalahh. hello, they WORSHIP soloman. why would they worship a qabbalistik mythical demi-god UNLESS they are qabbalists as well?

i mispell my words on purpose, btw.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
'but i cant figure out what relevance kabbalah, and Judaism has to the ruling western christian elite.'
-read the protokols of xion, you will see EXACTLY how things are going EXACTLY as they predicted.

'Theres only fact. the fact that otto von Habsburg, head of the house of lorraine, has a patrilineal background that can be traced back to 480 CE! This is power. This is entitlement.'
- i believe in EQUALITY, i do NOT believe in 'entitlement.'
i do not think any man is better or worse than me, unless he is hurting someone else, then they are beneath me.

kings, queens, popes, rabbis, bankers, etc. none of them are above us. they are the SAME as us. do not believe the books telling you they are above us.

i was raised catholic, and they told me the pope cannot make a mistake. i said to the priest and teachers that is impossible. yet im betting a bunch of catholics believe that.

once you read the protokols of xion, you can see the reason why certain individuals think they are 'entitled' to ruling the world. they actually believe in that mumbo jumbo.

but they are just as duped as them trying to convince me the pope cannot make a mistake.

freemazonry is based on the qabbalahh. hello, they WORSHIP soloman. why would they worship a qabbalistik mythical demi-god UNLESS they are qabbalists as well?

i mispell my words on purpose, btw.

What the hell are you talking about?

Ive read the protocalls. It was soviet propaganda

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I would certainly agree that it does seem like there is a controlled paradigm. Now I've over the past few years settled down in my own thinking about the world and I know how to do my research and I have my own world view. But it does seem like some of these people want to target people like myself and bring us over to their side. I don't believe the problem is with Calvinism per se. You don't want to brand a whole religion as the problem. I think that it's more that these people want to make money off of us so they sell us their version of reality.

It's easy to get lost in this game and buy into other people's version of reality while forgetting that there is an objective reality out there and that there are multiple subjective realities of it. But I would agree with you that they do seem to be trying to pull us into their sick and twisted version of reality. I know there is a new world order and I know there are globalists that want to dominate world politics. But these people want to propagandize everything so they sell their story so we're all scared and they get to make more money.

S+F.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I would certainly agree that it does seem like there is a controlled paradigm. Now I've over the past few years settled down in my own thinking about the world and I know how to do my research and I have my own world view. But it does seem like some of these people want to target people like myself and bring us over to their side. I don't believe the problem is with Calvinism per se. You don't want to brand a whole religion as the problem. I think that it's more that these people want to make money off of us so they sell us their version of reality.

It's easy to get lost in this game and buy into other people's version of reality while forgetting that there is an objective reality out there and that there are multiple subjective realities of it. But I would agree with you that they do seem to be trying to pull us into their sick and twisted version of reality. I know there is a new world order and I know there are globalists that want to dominate world politics. But these people want to propagandize everything so they sell their story so we're all scared and they get to make more money.

S+F.

They want to confuse us,; have each of us peddling a different story. thats whu the internet is ploriferated with conspiracy theories. You dont think they know how to manipulate the vehicle (that is, the internet) they created? Theyre the masters of it.

As for Calvinism. I dont mean to say all calvinists are corrupt, but its an actual tenet of their theology to believe in a 'moral relativism' in the sense that since mans fall from 'grace' hes incapable of overcoming his animal urges. What this means in a practical sense, calvinist theology doesnt go into it. The impications are clear. Sexual urges, and any other human moral weakeness can be exploited because calvinism oks it. Pre-destination, another aspect of Calvinist theology, says essentially, without getting 'metaphysical' about it, that all people are subject to a pre-ordained destiny. This is contingent on the total depravity, which says man cant change his nature. Honestly, Calvinism gets closer to paganism without presenting itself in tha way. Its gnosticism, without the 'mystical - transcendent' philosophy (which im sure is held more privately, among these sort of people)

So. A person like Alex Jones would lie if he felt it served a 'greater good'.

new topics

top topics

join