It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the prosecution of Christians Pakistan!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd5132500fb.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
what happened when they invented and funded protestantism?
half of europe wiped it self out in the resulting holy wars.

They? To whom do you refer?

Protestantism came about because if schism in the RCC. There were Christians who could plainly see the opulence, corpulance and corruption of the Church Elites and challenged it, as Christians do, by exposing it's iniquity and calling it to account, a movement that eventually secured the RCC Code of Conduct for clergy.

Sometimes when people, ordinary men and women, stand up for social justice, blood is shed, hearts are broken and lives are lost but in the end, it works.
edit on 19/11/2010 by teapot because: edit

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Sometimes when people, ordinary men and women, stand up for social justice, blood is shed, hearts are broken and lives are lost but in the end, it works.

You mean the way the people tried to rise up in Iran?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb93a1bf8a8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9f0b2d800b8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
No one should be punished based on someone else's action's.

Sometimes, someone steps up to this, they take the rap, often out of love, for someone else. I think Pakistan risks making a martyr of this woman.

And no, I do not think the State has the moral right to prosecute the individual for their faith.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

America and her agression abroad is portrayed as a christian offensive on zionist instruction.

No, the the zionists have set this up so the world hates christians for what they have done so they can get everyone to kill themselves off so they can inherit the earth.

I agree that TPTB, whose true identity is yet to be fully revealed, have manipulated and subverted the Christian West and I think it is laughable that anyone in the world believes all westerners, person and state, are still Christian.

If the rest of the world rises up against the west and runs amok, many Christians who will not be joining in, will get killed along with the non denominational westerners and will suffer it's own loses. This would indeed depopulate Earth.

But if the elites honestly believe they are the meek, then they are more dillusional than I've previously surmised.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

And MY point is that people fight. That's what they do, and they generally will find any excuse they can to do it. The only "religious wars" are those in which the combatants themselves state they are doing it for their religion. Outsiders and disinterested parties don't get to recast the fight in whatever terms they'd like to. In the current examples, the muslims claim to be "defending islam", but the west is not attacking islam, they are attacking certain organizations that are incidentally islamic, not BECAUSE they are islamic. As an illustration, in WWII, the US was fighting Japan, which incidentally had Shinto as a religion, but we did not attack BECAUSE they were Shinto.

Muslims don't get to recast these wars in terms they prefer, either. They can only state why THEY fight, not presume why WE fight. For some muslims, it is a "religious war", but that isn't the overall character of it. The muslims involved are not the only participants.

As far as I can tell, the christian "fundies" ARE protestants. I know of no catholic fundamentalists. Just as in islam, in christianity every little sect condemns all of the others, claiming that "they" got the message wrong. Christians rarely go to war over it these days, however.

What do GWB and Texas death row inmates have to do with religion, christian or otherwise? How does that even factor in?

If Christians had a god worthy of the name he would tell you no, don't do it.
I made each and every one of your victims by hand and don't you wreck it you fools.

I never presume to write policy for a deity. It's comforting to know that there are those mortals around who think they can.

Now, on the topic of the OP, that woman IS being persecuted solely based upon her religion, and the intolerance of some muslims, who can't take the heat in the kitchen. For THOSE muslims, their god is a really weak one, who has to have mere mortals do his defending for him.

Not one that I'd be likely to be swayed to embrace. If I have to defend a god who can't take care of himself, HE needs to be worshipping ME.

It sure as hell won't ever be the other way around, and he can sit and wring his hands all day long over the lack of my worship. What else is he gonna do? He can't defend or assert himself!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

A pro Ahmadinajad rally is a moral uprising only in the minds of the propagandists.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

How does gwb fit in here : He claimed to be a christian, he persecuted and executed alot of innocent people
including several milion muslims, and like the head of the US war collge said: for a crime commited by the american government and Isreal
The fact that you even ask indicates you aren't going to get it.

yes fundies are protestant.
guess who funded Luther.
go look.
and every group of fundies considers itself the only real christians.
they tell me this themselves.
often.
Me writing policy for a diety that has never proven itself to exist is not me writing policy for a diety.
IF he doesn't like it he will tell him self if he has the balls.
He won't have you establish the policy for the diety to me cause if he was real he'ed know I would just LAFF

As far as protestantism working...
yeah it is for the people who invented it to keep christians from ever smartening up.

As to your comment Slayer: the teaparty rallies worked as well as the rallies you just mentioed
the repugnants just secretly voted 168 to 5 to overturn Obamas Veto so now the Zionist banks can rape the the americans with there illegal foreclosures legally.
While you were worried about the next guy's business some one planted one right on you Americans.
well a bar of soap in the hand is worth two on the floor.

You protestant types are always on and on about justice but when someone breaks someone elses laws where they are, it doesn't count then.

You can bash the muslims all you want...to bad they aren't here to defend them selves.

Is that why you find it a good place to offend them?

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

including several milion muslims, and like the head of the US war collge said: for a crime commited by the american government and Isreal

You know that's a bogus report. Why do you keep up with the propaganda? Facts are optional as long as the US get's slammed.

who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

He was a mid-level civilian manager at a military college, without access to the sort of highly classified material of the sort he now fraudulently claims to have. Moreover, since his employment at that school was about 25 years ago, his employment there would provide him with no special insights with respect to 9/11. How on earth could someone who worked on the level of a college librarian in the 1980s be privy to top secret information revealing a vast hidden conspiracy? And how on earth could he be the only person to know about it or think it worth revealing?

As to your comment Slayer: the teaparty rallies worked as well as the rallies you just mentioed
the repugnants just secretly voted 168 to 5 to overturn Obamas Veto so now the Zionist banks can rape the the americans with there illegal foreclosures legally.

Do you ever have ANY facts to back up what you're spewing or do you just go on and on with regurgitating BOGUS claims?

While you were worried about the next guy's business some one planted one right on you Americans. well a bar of soap in the hand is worth two on the floor.

I've never had that happen, but please do go on you sound like a man of experience

You protestant types are always on and on about justice but when someone breaks someone elses laws where they are, it doesn't count then.

Who exactly are you directing this towards?

You can bash the muslims all you want...to bad they aren't here to defend them selves. Is that why you find it a good place to offend them?

FOR THE RECORD.

I have no issues with JEWS, MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, HINDUS, ATHEISTS and the old bald guy down the street who talks to himself.

Assume much?
edit on 19-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

here yeah go slayer
www.abovetopsecret.com...

911 was an inside job
In case you haven't noticed the US is getting its a$$ kicked by its zionist masters
your helping them
im trying to stop you.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

your helping them
im trying to stop you.

Sleep tight.

Be careful there might be a Zionist hiding under your bed.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

How does gwb fit in here : He claimed to be a christian, he persecuted and executed alot of innocent people

I MIGHT get it, if you can show me the quote where he says he did all of this because he was a christian, and they aren't. Otherwise, that's a stretch of BS right there, trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

Now, I'm not sure how the head of the US "War College", or "crimes by the American Government and Israel" figure in to the discussion, but I ain't gonna ask, because the answer is likely to be more of the same. Somehow, I know there MUST be a christian killing folks in there somewhere, killing them because they aren't christians too, yet again that won't be pointed out, and I'll get some other oddball combination of non-sequiturs thrown into the mix to further attempt to confuse the issue, like you did with "War Colleges" and "zionists" and "American and Israeli crimes" this time.

yes fundies are protestant.
guess who funded Luther.
go look.

Well, I AM on a conspiracy website, so I probably should have seen that coming. Whoever you allege it was, I reckon it's a good thing they could afford all that ink and paper for the 95 Theses he nailed up. Damn shame they didn't have enough money left after that to protect his life and keep him from having to go on the run...

and every group of fundies considers itself the only real christians.
they tell me this themselves.
often.

Well, yeah! Didn't I already say that? Same goes for any other sect, christian, muslim, whatever you have. It's a bit unfair to let the "fundies" carry all that weight, and let the rest slide! Still, it shows where your heart is, and who YOU are scared of.

Me writing policy for a diety that has never proven itself to exist is not me writing policy for a diety.
IF he doesn't like it he will tell him self if he has the balls.
He won't have you establish the policy for the diety to me cause if he was real he'ed know I would just LAFF

Uh huh. That would be a discussion for another thread. I personally couldn't care less what you believe, since I'm not a "good" anything, but your venom and vehemence here are very telling. I'll do the polite thing and not tweak you about it here. Go ahead and write policy for deities. That's between you and them, isn't it?

As far as protestantism working...
yeah it is for the people who invented it to keep christians from ever smartening up.

Huh? Is there any bottom to your conspiracy pit? Protestants are conspiring against protestants? Your world is a lot scarier than mine.

As for the remainder of your post, running from everything from "zionists" to stereotypical "repugnants" (by which I assume you meant republicans - I don't like 'em either, but I'm not so scared of them I have to attempt lame derisive word plays) to "protestants" as if they were some sort of monolithic conspiratorial denomination (which, I might add, is a hatred based upon religion, and so, strangely, IS on topic in left-handed sort of way!), it appears that you personally are everything I've ever been supposed to be afraid of, and yet I remain strangely unfrightened.

I dunno. it might be the way you seem to see everything in black and white, you versus the rest of the world, or I reckon it could be your rampant stereotyping. You seem to not even know what your target is, much less have any ability to hit it. In compensation, you appear to fear and revile EVERYTHING. Which makes you, and others I run into like you, no real danger at all. Your too busy running from EVERYTHING to be a danger to ANYTHING

Don't forget to pull the hole in after you when you jump into it to hide, so that the monsters can't follow...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join